6 Reviews for Bartender 608, LLC

They did a great job taking care of our guests. We didn't have to worry about our guests being served and getting good treatment. Would highly recommend them. They make the bar part a breeze and not something to worry about.

Profile Picture Rudi, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This is our fifth time hiring Bartender 608 over the years (I know I'm so bad at writing reviews timely!); they've done 2 of our families birthday parties, 1 holiday party and 1 intimate dinner party (engagement party) for 10. This last event was our wedding for 330! Even though ChinaMoon is used to working with us, she hasn't slipped into that 'slacker mode' some companies do when you're a regular customer.

Everything is always on time and in writing; if we have any changes,etc. she's always returned our calls/emails/texts promptly. We only have to take care of the liquor and she takes care of everything else. It's always refreshing to not have to deal with everything that's going to be needed for a great time (glassware, cutting fruit, ICE!). I just send ChinaMoon a list of spirits we want and she sends back a shopping list of how much we'll need for the time slot of the events. Her team (family members + industry friends) work seamlessly together and are the epitome of professionalism and fun! Our guests as well as my new husband and I had/have nothing but praises on their sense of humors, drinks, and the way everything ran smoothly. We've booked them for our upcoming holiday party and I recommend their team should you be planning an event of your own.

Don't just have anyone bartend your party (we had an uncle do this for us once and we ran out of beer and wine in the 1st 2 hours; not good!) and don't expect food caterers who's specialty is food, not drink service, to serve you mind blowing specialty cocktails. Do something good for your local community; invest in ChinaMoons cocktail catering small business; Bartender608 and her team will blow away your doubts and your taste buds!

Profile Picture Devorah, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

OMG- they were AWESOME! China Moon and her whole team were all the sweetest, most wonderful bartenders I have ever encountered. They met and exceeded our every expectation, and we were not the easiest customers! They were up to every task we requested of them- from serving drinks in Mason jars, serving wine at the tables during dinner, making our strange and specific signature drink without questioning it. And we had SO MANY guests tell us how wonderful they were, both at the wedding and after. I plan weddings professionally, and I know what a rarity it is to find bartending of this exceptional caliber. I have never seen guests gush over the bartenders like this. They were literally like a dream. You could not hire a better bartending service.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Reliable, accommodating, clear, and helpful. Definitely a great value!

Profile Picture Petra, 8/26/17, 1 Review