Barrington's Floral Gallery Reviews

1 | Phoenix, AZ

1 Reviews for Barrington's Floral Gallery

Shelle · Married on 11/12/2017

Rick and his team created a GORGEOUS arbor for our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding - the flowers were so lush with lots of color and depth and actually a lot more than I expected. He also exceeded our expectations with the bridesmaid's bouquets, they, too, were lush and rich and so pretty! The boutonnieres were exactly what she asked for and were perfect! Rick quickly accommodated a couple of last minute changes for our daughter's bouquet at the venue only about two hours prior to the ceremony, which we really appreciated! One more thing that really made an impression on me was that he took the time to drive to our hotel venue the night before the wedding with flowers for my daughter's hair so the hairstylist would have them first thing in the morning when she needed them. My daughter has always said that other than finding THE BEST GUY and her loved ones being present, she wanted a knock-out bridal bouquet and a dreamy dress. Rick and his team fulfilled her wish for stunning flowers! Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017