Barren River Lake State Resort Park Reviews

1 | Lucas, KY

1 Reviews for Barren River Lake State Resort Park

Zach was extremely helpful. He would respond to all my emails extremely quickly and if he did not know the answer to my questions, he would contact someone within 24 hours. The site was very beautiful. We had the wedding by the lake and it was so pretty. There had been a lot of rain that week, and we were worried the site would be too wet, but Zach had back up plans just in case. Thankfully we did not need them, but it was nice to have that there. The reception area was amazing how they can transform it through how they arrange it and the lighting. The staff was so nice and the food was excellent. It's so convenient with the rooms and cabins nearby so no one has to drive, and the restaraunt you can go to while you are setting up. Plus it is extremely reasonably priced. I would recommend this!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Barren River Lake State Resort Park's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are pleased to hear that everything went as planned. The weather is the one thing we can't control, so when it goes our way, we know it's going to be a great day! Please let me know if there is ever anything else that we can do for you. Congratulations and good luck from here on!