Barnet Photography Reviews

54 | Costa Mesa, CA

54 Reviews for Barnet Photography

Katie · Married on 06/23/2012

Joe and Mirta were the consummate professionals. From our first meeting, they did everything they could to make me comfortable about my wedding photography. They laid out all the options for us clearly, walked us through all the steps leading up to our wedding, and even offered to fly to Chicago to do an engagement shoot.

On the wedding day it seemed like they were everywhere at once, but never in the way. They got all the shots done as soon as they could so that we could enjoy the day. They were great at crowd control and everything went perfectly.

And the pictures! They are so beautiful! I could not be happier with how lovely everything looked. It is such a great feeling knowing that my wedding day is captured so perfectly forever. Our wedding album is probably the most beautiful thing I own. We love it.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Madison · Married on 09/03/2017

So far we have only had a consultation with the Barnets. They are very personable and their portfolio is amazing. We are expecting to love our photos, and the manner in which the Barnets will take them. I don't think we could have found a better team for our wedding photos. The Barnets were recommended by our venue, our wedding planner and wedding wire. I am sure we will be nothing but thrilled.

Sent on 01/07/2017
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 04/02/2011

The Barnet's are incredible. Their photos turned out amazing. Our package included an engagement photo session that they really took their time on and did a great job. The day of the wedding they brought their A game. I recommend them for the bride and groom who want spectacular photos that tell the beatiful story of their special day!

Sent on 07/24/2011

Sheba · Married on 10/11/2008

Our experience with Barnet photography was wonderful. From the moment we met Joe and Mirta we knew they were going to be the ones to capture our special day. We became friends with them from the beginning and continue to keep in touch. Our engagement/wedding photos came out great! Not only do we receive so many compliments on our photos, but also on our wedding album. Joe and Mirta took so much time to make our wedding album exactly how we wanted it to be. They are all about making their clients happy!

Sent on 05/30/2011