158 Reviews for Barmakian Jewelers

Appraisal (6)
Diamond Certif. (5)
Custom Engag. Rings (4)
Custom Wed. Bands (3)
Designer Engag. Rings (3)
Loose Diamonds (2)
Ring Setting (2)
Payment Plans (2)
Insurance (1)

My fiance knew I loved this jewelry store as its like a castle filled with jewels. He picked out the most gorgeous engagement ring, and we will be back to pick out our wedding bands together.

Profile Picture Jess, 10/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

I just love barmakian. My diamond is perfect, and we love our bands. We picked them out during the sale in March so it was ciaotic but they were great.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Designer Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands, Cleaning

My Fiancé spent two hours picking out a band and stone for my engagement ring. A total surprise and I couldn’t be happier with my ring. I met the sales women when we returned for sizing, she was a gem. My ring was sized while we waited so I wasn’t without out it. We returned to but our wedding rings. I can’t wait to wear them.

Profile Picture Tammy, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Designer Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

Our consultant Nick was wonderful! He helped me choose a stone to set in my grandmother's antique ring and the jewelers restored the band beautifully. We were thrilled with the result!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great customer service and wonderful staff. We got my engagement ring and our wedding bands here.

Profile Picture User5098559, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

After my now husband bought my engagement ring at the Framingham store, we decided to purchase our wedding bands there during the annual wedding band sale event. The store is stunning. Service is superb. We were served champagne and tasted samples of cupcakes. We were even entered in a drawing for prizes. Joe Kirker helped us through the process from start to finish, giving us insightful advice and guidance. He's great and very knowledgeable! We were so thrilled with our wedding band purchase and were even more excited to discover weeks later that we had won a gift certificate to a restaurant we had been wanting to try! Thanks for a wonderful experience, Joe and Barmakian!

Ron & Lisa Graff

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/20/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Great quality and service! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7448984, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We had such a great experience picking out our wedding rings at Barmakian in Framingham. We went in to look for rings and thought we had figured out what we wanted. We went back a week later because they were having their annual sale and ended up looking around some more. My husband couldn't decide on what he wanted and the our sales associate, Julie, was so helpful in asking him questions and making suggestions and she helped us pick out the perfect band for him. My engagement ring was also sized a little big and Julie did a great job of sizing my wedding band perfectly. We went back a few times to try on our rings and then pick them up and every time we had such great interactions with all the staff. We are so happy we went with Barmakian for our wedding bands will be using them again as our preferred jeweler.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 11/5/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Designer Wed. Bands

My fiance and I bought our wedding bands at the Natick store during a wedding band sale. My fiance's ring was 40% off! We were able to get a beautiful 8 mm platinum band for the price of a 6 mm white gold one. They were also great about customizing my band - I wanted the style of one with the filigree edge of another and they worked with me to combine the two rings and gave me 25%. It was a great deal and I was able to get the eternity version instead of just halfway around. Great event too! Enjoyed the champagne and seeing other potential vendors. Can't wait to pick them up!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Custom Wed. Bands, Designer Wed. Bands

*This review is for the Nashua location* Visiting Barmakian, whatever the reason, has been a true pleasure each time. Sincerely, working with this store has been one of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning so far! I bought my fiancee's engagement ring from Cheryl who was very helpful. I was never pressured into choosing anything. Instead, I was kindly guided through the nerve wracking process. Cheryl made sure I understood everything before making a choice. Even better is Barmakian's honest prices, negating the need to "haggle" for a best price. I found Barmakian's prices to be the most fair and competitive for their high quality. We have since returned to pick out my fiancee's wedding band. Jose was great to work with in that process, making it totally effortless. I have also visited a couple of times to resize and polish my ring and have found the service desk staff to be equally wonderful. We love Barmakian in Nashua and find that it is worth every extra mile to head up there from Massachusetts. I expect Barmakian to be our lifelong jeweler!

Profile Picture User6588088, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

My fiance bought my engagement ring from Barmakian in Boston and the woman that assisted him with picking out the perfect diamond was amazing. She spent so much time showing him different diamonds and teaching him about he different aspects of each. We then went to the wedding band sale in Natick for our bands and the selection was amazing and the vendors and staff were so professional and helpful and spent so much time with us trying to find the perfect ones. I recommend Barmakian 100% for anyone shopping for engagement rings and wedding bands.

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands

My fiance worked with one of the jewelers to custom design my ring. It is absolutely stunning! They did a fabulous job and treat us so well every time we go in! We have made several purchases there and have never been let down.

Profile Picture User4813085, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Insurance, Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands

Great service! They were very accommodating and patient with me as I selected the perfect engagement ring for my fiance!

Profile Picture Mark, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Barmakian jewelers provided my fiance with an absolutely beautiful and unique engagement ring. When I needed it re-sized they fit me in before closing on Friday night and had it cleaned and ready for pick up the next afternoon, free-of-charge.

My fiance and I picked out our wedding bands here as well. The prices were reasonable and the salesmen and saleswomen who help us were able to quickly price out the metals we wanted in the styles we liked. It was wonderful to be treated with such respect and care in such a elegant, tasteful place. I've been to both locations in the Boston area and both were wonderful.

Profile Picture cassandra, 12/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I have always enjoyed going into Barmakian in Natick. The building is as opulent as the jewels they sell but the staff are anything but snooty. First, they mostly design their own jewelry, especially the engagement rings. So their prices are manufacturer prices. We had a smallish budget and I was able to find the size and quality that I wanted. The service is always amazing there. They were extremely patient with me and supportive and helpful.
I wanted to pick my own engagement ring. My fiance, however, lived out of the country so I was on my own. I was nervous and thought this isn't normal to go looking for an engagement ring sans boyfriend. I instead went with my sisters. When I made an appointment, the salesman on the phone acted as if it was a normal occurrence. I felt at ease immediately. When we arrived, Annalee too us under her wing and not only helped me pick out the setting I wanted but also helped walk me (& eventually the fiance) through the entire diamond picking process. When my fiance finally came down to purchase the ring and choose the diamond, Annalee picked out extraordinary options for us that were well within our budget. She instructed us on what to look for in a diamond, what all the lingo meant and made sure we were aware of the flaws of each stone. She never pushed us towards any of the stones, instead let us choose the one we wanted. It ended up being the stone she loved, as well.
When you purchase your engagement ring with Barmakian, they give you 10% off to use on our wedding band and 15% off on a little something for him, a watch. We went back to get our wedding bands. I have never been so happy with a purchase as I have with my rings. Can't wait to put on the final bauble on my wedding day!

Profile Picture User4599991, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We purchased our wedding bands here during their wedding band event in the winter and I was so impressed with mine especially. Very professional and knowledgeable and I love that they don't just fit a ring to your size but make it specifically for you. I also love that everything is done on site rather than being shipped out

Profile Picture Laura, 7/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I never write reviews but I just feel that I cannot pass on expressing my wonderful experience at Barmakian Jewelers.

This is where my Fiancé bought my engagement ring and where I decided to buy my wedding band. I worked with Allie Murphy at the Framingham location and I have to say she was just wonderful to work with. I was very pleased with her knowledge and with the service she provided me. She was very professional and extremely helpful in finding the right ring for me and she made sure that I picked the right one.

Everything was priced well and the quality is beautiful. I have learned so much about diamonds through this experience and I feel blessed to have gone to an honest place that will tell it like it is.

Thanks Allie!!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Barmakian Jewelers is our most favorite jeweler, their selection is stunning! When my husband & I went looking for a ring, I had no idea what I wanted, but definitely something timeless and classic. Once we sat down, explained our style, one of the owners brought back a handful of options to survey. He was extremely knowledgable and patient, not pushy whatsoever! He helped us understand that clarity over size is what is most important to maintain the brilliance. Our rings/bands are GORGEOUS & we look forward to buying many more pieces in the future! Highly recommend their Boston location, fantastic experience!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/6/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Joe was extremely helpful with helping me pick out my wedding ring (and helped fiancé with engagement ring). He was very flexible with appointments, knowledgeable and was incredibly helpful in helping me pick out my ring. I told him exactly what I was looking for and he delivered.

Profile Picture Kirstin, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Barmakian. My fiance purchased my engagement ring at the store in Nashua as we were living up there at the time. A few months after getting engaged one of the small side stones fell out of my ring. I went to the store in Framingham and they apologized profusely and immediately replaced the stoned and fixed the setting. We went back to the Framingham store to buy our bands and Joe, one of the salesmen, helped us. He was great to work with and definitely understood what we were looking for. Their customer service has always been outstanding!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The Barmakian Jewelers store has beautiful jewelry. Liane helped us find the perfect wedding rings that fit our style. I highly recommend Barmakian Jewelers!

Profile Picture Elaine, 6/7/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Barmakian was recommended to me by a good friend. I went to the store in Natick. I was very nervous as I purchased the engagement ring for my (soon to be) fiancé but they put me at ease. They were very professional and made getting engaged a whole lot easier. Afterwards the engagement ring needed to be resized and they were very accommodating and returned it very quickly thereafter (and even cleaned it). My fiancé and I were so impressed with Barmakian that we went back to get our wedding rings. This experience was very pleasant as well and a lot of fun for the both of us. The have a beautiful selection of rings and great service. We highly recommend Bamarkian Jewelers to anyone that wants to get "special" jewelry for the one they love.

Profile Picture Ken, 5/17/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

You undoubtedly get the quality you pay for at Barmakian Jewelers.

Profile Picture Derek, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The service was excellent! I highly recommend using Barmakian Jewelers. We will go back again for future purchases.

Profile Picture User3422876, 2+ years ago, 1 Review