Barmakian Jewelers Reviews

171 | Framingham, MA

171 Reviews for Barmakian Jewelers

My engagement ring and wedding bands were purchased from Barmakian and I am very satisfied. Their multiple locations makes it easy to get a quick polish at your convenience. Six months into our engagement, my ring bent after becoming malleable at the end of a long day at the beach, but Barmakian fixed it quickly, replacing a lost diamond (it is an infinity band) at a very reasonable cost. Their service is great and the cost is very comparable, even to those chain jewelers at the mall :)

Sent on 08/20/2013

Karen · event on: 03/09/2013

I was extremely pleased with the service and many employees who worked with me. the selection was great and I would and have recommended your store to many. I will definitely shop there again.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Erin · Married on 06/23/2012

After spending a full day in the jeweler's building, moving from store to store to see what they have and price check, we landed at Barmakian. My ring is perfect! The price was definitely fair. The sales staff was patient and professional.

When we started looking for bands, we decided to attend Barmakian's annual wedding band event during which they offer a discount. We also decided to go to the NH store (to save the sales tax). The event was crowded with other couples, but we received a lot of patient and individual attention when it was our turn. At the event, you order the rings (you don't walk out with them). The one downside is that they sold my husband his ring much too small, so on our wedding day it didn't fit. Now, this is partially our fault. At the store when he tried it on, my husband said to the salesman that it was too small and the salesman insisted that we needed it small so that it wouldn't fall off and that my husband just wasn't used to wearing jewelery (both true). We could have been more insistent about the size, but we agreed. Thus, my husband wasn't able to wear his ring on our wedding day or on the honeymoon.

My husband works in town, just a few blocks from the jeweler's building, so after we got back from the honeymoon he brought it over to the Boston location during lunch. They fixed the ring in less than 20 minutes with no charge. The work is perfect and you could never tell that it has been resized.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Renee · Married on 04/29/2012

Barmakian Jewelers has unparalleled service and selection. The individual we worked with helped us chose our perfect wedding bands in a low-pressure environment. The prices were great...perhaps a little higher than other jewelers in the area but the quality is much higher.

Sent on 05/11/2012

David · Married on 01/28/2012

We got the engagement and wedding rings from the Nashua NH store. Great customer service. We got our bands during a wedding ring sale and they passed out free champagne which i realize now, what better way to get some sales than to get your customers a little tipsy. My husband needed his ring resized after the wedding and there were no issues and he had it back in less than 5 minutes.

Theres always someone there to help and assist you.

Sent on 02/15/2012

Anthony · Married on 10/09/2011

I purchase the engagement ring here for my wife, and we went back for the matching band. The staff were professional but often already occupied when we'd come in. Once they were free, they would attend to our needs and do so with a smile. Certainly, you don't get something for nothing with diamonds and platinum, but the prices are very reasonable. They're not the best I've heard of, but I consider it a trade-off. I leveraged their heft in the industry to get the perfect solitaire for our situation, a band that was just what she wanted, and a matching wedding band that exceeded our expectations. Certainly we paid good money for it, but it could have been more expensive at other jewelers as well. I would (and do) send friends and colleagues there!

Sent on 12/10/2012
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/01/2011

We had a great experience with Barmakian and are confident that our wedding rings are high quality and will be cared for by them for many years to come.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Amy Welch · Married on 08/13/2011

Ecxcellent jeweler and will be our jewler of choice moving forward. Top quality service and spectacular diamonds. Honest and committed to obtaining and keeping your business. At Barmakian's its not about a transaction...it's about a commitment and becoming a client.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Donna · Married on 06/24/2011

We bought all our wedding rings from barmakian and we love them. My husband even bought my wedding gift (a pair of beautiful drop earrings) from barmakian which i absolutely adore!! They have a huge selection of engagement rings and wedding bands and anything they don't have, they can make for you!

Sent on 11/11/2011
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/18/2011

My Husband and I never went engagement ring shopping together, so I was beyond surprised to see the gorgeous engagement ring he chose for me! I will certainly give him most of the credit, but I also have to thank the wonderful team at Barmakian Jewelers for helping to navigate this process with us! Every time we visited one of their stores (sizing rings, selecting wedding bands) they were incredibly friendly and had top-notch customer service! They really took the time to understand what we looking for, and were so patient with us as we looked through all of their wonderful wedding band options. We never felt rushed or pressure to buy something that we didn't love. We are now Barmakian customers for life! I would highly recommend them to any newly engaged couple!

Sent on 09/04/2011

Phiyen · Married on 08/21/2010

Rings are beautiful. We got them when it was promised.

Sent on 09/14/2010
  • jilla

Jill · Married on 07/24/2010

my engagement ring was very detailed and was a one of a kind. I had a very hard time finding a band to match. Barmakian was super helpful and I couldnt' be happier with my wedding band!

Sent on 08/17/2010

Jamie · Married on 05/30/2010

We got my engagement ring and my wedding bands at this vendor. We were not thrilled with the customer service in Natick, so we ended up going to Nashua, NH. There we met a friendly salesman who was more willing to work within our budget.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Beth · Married on 03/20/2010

We used Barmakian for both the engagement ring and wedding bands. The service was excellent and the rings are beautiful. For my engagement ring we had the stones but needed to make them into a ring - they got this completed in one day, which was amazing (and I think a rare circumstance!). For our wedding bands they had a great selection and price range to choose from and we are very happy with the rings we selected.

Sent on 03/31/2010

Jennie · Married on 09/05/2009

Barmakian Jewelers in Nashua, NH has the best staff! They were very helpful and accomodating. My rings shine so bright all the time and the quality is amazing. I highly recommend them for your wedding bands and engagement rings!

Sent on 09/18/2009

pamela · Married on 09/29/2007

Can't say enough about Barmakian!! Large selection, excellent service!

Sent on 01/08/2008

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2007

We had a diamond so just need a setting for my ring.
    They have the most unique settings around with a good value.
    My husband waited until the last minute to get his ring and when he went to try it on the weekend before it was too small.
    So they put a rush on the order to have the right side for the wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2007
  • sun15dance

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2007

Barmakian Jewelers make you feel very special from the moment you climb the grand staircase to the diamond and bridal jewelry. We had a personal 1:1 consultant to find our bands. My husband said the service was impeccable when he went in to pick out my engagement ring. They took him into a private room to show him different stones and settings and put them together until he found the perfect one. they engraved our weddng bands free of charge, whcih was a very special touch. They also recommended that I bring in my rings every four months to have them checked and polished. They do all of this free of charge. This is where we buy all our jewelry now. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/04/2008

Megan · Married on 07/22/2006

Phenomenal jeweler. They even made my wedding band custom to match my engagement ring. They did not charge for having the ring custom made. My husband will only go back to them for jewelry from now on!

Sent on 06/22/2008

Christine · Married on 05/07/2006

We got the engagement ring here, and the bands. I also bought my bridesmaids gifts from here too!
    Wonderful jewelry. Staff was excellent. We went to the one in NH at the time... but now we live near the one in Framingham. I go there al lthe time to have my rings cleaned and checked.

The NH store had a wedding day at the store.. you go and get a discount on bands.. etc. They have all diff. vendors there that day too. It was very helpful you get a little gift bag as well.. and free champange..and chocolate covered strawberries, and cake etc! Attend! It was worth it. We ended buying our bands that day!!!

Sent on 02/11/2008

Michael · Married on 08/06/2004

Went to Barmakian's for engagement ring after trying several others. Never went anywhere else afterwards. The people there are knowledgeable, very friendly and is a no-pressure atmosphere. My wife and I got our wedding bands there and have returned several times.

Sent on 02/25/2008

This was the best service I have ever received hands down. I went with my fiancé to pick out my Tacori ring in the Natick store and had the best experience. I went in looking for one style and once I tried it on I realized I did not like it on my hand. Chris was the best helping me choose the perfect Tacori ring for me. He was not pushy and got to know my style and also helped me choose my future wedding band. My ring looks perfect and will be going back back to see Chris to order our bands soon!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Courtney · Married on 09/05/2014

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. We went in with a lot of questions and I feel like they really helped explain and not try to oversell! Very happy with my ring- did have some sizing issues but they were remedied quick and efficiently

Sent on 09/13/2014

3.5

Great to work with. Hours are a little funny if you work a regular 9-5 job - may be hard to get there prior to closing if you live a ways away. Other than that, helpful, great quality, came quickly.

Sent on 08/04/2013

3.5

Carly was my sales person for everything I have purchased for my wedding, and it was such a pleasure working with her. She was very helpful and accommodating!

Sent on 10/28/2013