Barmakian Jewelers Reviews

171 | Framingham, MA

171 Reviews for Barmakian Jewelers

Timna · Married on 09/10/2011

We got my engagement ring and also wedding bands for both of us from Barmakian. We had such a great experience shopping for engagement rings here, compared to some other jewelers that were so pushy and not great value. At Barmakian, the salesperson was so knowledgeable about his trade, especially diamond quality, which we really appreciated - he was far more professional than the other stores we went to.
    Since we had such a good experience with the engagement ring, we went back for the wedding bands. Although I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted, the salesperson this time saw my engagement ring, and brought me over to a selection of wedding bands, and picked out the one I wanted immediately - she could tell my tastes that well!

Sent on 04/10/2012

I would recommend Barmakian Jewelers. I got stackable wedding bands from them and they gave me the idea to do 4 stackable rings and I loved the different idea and the rings!

Sent on 03/24/2012

silvie · Married on 07/22/2011

my wedding is tomorrow and we shopped here almost a year ago, now. I have to say this store was friendly, happy, and there was no stress involved in making a snap decision. I would recommend this store any time.

Sent on 07/22/2011

Kristen · Married on 07/09/2011

They make sure their jewelry is of the highest quality and they take care of their customers.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2011

Love them! My fiancee (now husband) got my engagement ring here and I LOVE my ring. It is a simple solitaire, but the quality of the diamond is fantastic, and it appraised for much more than the purchase price. Also, I did have to have it resized and it was very easy to do. Their location in downtown Boston does their work in-house so I was able to pick up the ring after resizing after an hour or two. Then for my wedding band, I looked online a bunch looking for a simple and small 7 stone ring (basically almost a half-eternity band), and then when I went to Barmakian I found the perfect ring right away - the quality and price were both better than what I found online! I was happy to get my wedding band from them as well. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Erica · Married on 04/16/2011

My husband and I went to Barmakian to get some ideas before he proposed. We had a great time with our sales person. She was very helpful when he told her what the budget was and she helped to pick beautiful bands and diamonds for us to look at. My husabnd ended up purchasing my diamond and then later we got our wedding bands from them. We had another sales person who was also wonderful. We had a great experience and I would definitley recommend them to other couples.

Sent on 05/08/2011

KIM · Married on 03/05/2011

Great place to shop. The selection is HUGE. You will definately find what you are looking for. The staff is wonderful. Have gone back on 3 occassions and everyone
    has been very helpful. Would recomend this store to all my friends.( I was reffered to this store by one of mine.

Sent on 05/09/2011

CYNTHIA · Married on 10/13/2010

My husband purchased my engagement ring at Barmakian’s and I just loved the service anytime I went into the store in Nashua, NH. We also purchased our wedding rings from them and their sales associates are so helpful, patient, and made it a great overall experience! You never feel rushed even if you go in they are busy.

Sent on 11/03/2010

pamela · Married on 09/11/2010

Since I didn't have an engagement ring, I was looking for a unique style wedding ring. I searched everywhere to no avail. During my search, I fell in love with a ring at a different jewelery store that was way out of my budget. So my search continued. I decided to drive to Nashua to Barmakian Jewelers where I found my ring. Jose Freitas helped me find my ring. After I explained what I was looking for, he immediately showed me the my ring. I immediately fell in love with it! And the price was well within our budget. I just wished I went there in the first place.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Meagan · Married on 09/04/2010

My husband picked out the absolute PERFECT engagement ring for me! Of course I had a picture to go off of, but someone at Barmakian helped him create a nearly perfect replica with a special setting. I also found my wedding band there which fits perfectly with my engagement ring. My only complaint is that I have lost one diamond in my wedding band (an eternity band) and they were good and replaced it for no cost.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Kimberly · Married on 08/14/2010

They were very helpful and patient. Highly recommended

Sent on 03/15/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/31/2010

We originally went to Natick and had a horrible experience there with Lois. We ran out of there so fast and went to Boston. What a complete difference, we were met with a wonderful, attentive staff who didn't make us feel like we were wasting their time and appreciated us being there. Fihad was wonderful, even telling me some bands took away from my engagement ring. We'll be returning to the Boston store.

Sent on 08/23/2010
  • Mrs.42410

Stacy · Married on 04/24/2010

Awesome - I love them and couldn't be happier with my engagement ring or our bands!!!! There are plenty of reviews about them so I won't say much here.. We went to the Boston location for all of our rings and they truly are the nicest, most professional engagement/wedding band shop!!!! I will def. go there for future purchases such as the diamond earrings I have been eyeing!!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2010

Kerry · Married on 10/11/2009

We went to the store in Boston and we have received great service each time we go. We used Barmakian for the engagement, for our wedding rings, as well as some gifts for the bridal party. We think their prices are fair and the service is great.

Sent on 12/10/2009

Chelsea · Married on 10/09/2009

From my engagement ring to our wedding bands, our rings are simply perfect. My bridal set is beautiful and my husband is very happy with his wedding band which we special ordered. Thank you, Barmakian, for providing us with pieces we will treasure for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/19/2009

Ellen · Married on 09/27/2009

Although we ended up going overbudget on our bands, I will never complain (mine is amazing and looks like it was custom made). Excellent customer service and selection. Will definitely go back for any other future jewelry purchases.

Sent on 01/15/2010

Kristin · Married on 09/19/2009

Amazing selection, really fantastic service and they'll resize for life!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2009

Got simple bands with Hebrew engraving and they came out beautifully. Some uncertainty with the engraving because it was not English and they could not guarantee a price, but in the end it was reasonable and turned out well.

Sent on 08/26/2009

Aasma · Married on 08/06/2009

My husband has bought a lot of beautiful jewelry for me from Barmakian's. They have an amazing selection and it was a natural place for us to get our wedding rings. We are very happy with my gorgeous engagement ring and both of our wedding bands. They were extremely helpful in making our selections to ensure that we got exactly what we wanted. I have a small hand so I didn't want anything that was too big and I ended up with gorgeous rings with lots of diamonds that fit my hand perfectly. I would highly recommend them for any jewelry purchase.

Sent on 10/11/2009

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2009

My family has used Barmakians as our jeweler for as long as I can remember. They were so attentive and incredible to work with. They did exactly what we asked for and we have never had a problem with them. I received the highest quality diamond and I was able to do that because their prices were so reasonable. If you want quality and professionalism this is the place to go! (I went to the Natick store)

Sent on 04/05/2010

Colette · Married on 07/24/2009

We shopped around and this was by far the most outstanding place . The selection is endless. The staff is friendly as well as knowledgeable !!! Highly recommended !!! Wonderful experience.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2009

My husband had my engagement ring custom made for me and it is gorgeous, everything I ever wanted. There is so much detail on it, the craftsmanship is excellent. We went back to Barmakians for our wedding bands. My wedding ring was made to match my engagement. It took two weeks for it to be made, it’s an almost exact replica, with the same level of detail and craftsmanship. My husband’s ring was very simple, but it was exactly as we ordered it, down to the engraving.

I want to especially mention John Hilane (sp?) at the Boston store. If you plan on going to Barmakian’s, ask for John. He went so far above and beyond with us. He even helped me clean and fix a bridesmaid gift that was damaged in shipping, then boxed it and wrapped it for me. He also assisted with my husband’s wedding gift from me- a set of cuff links and shirt studs. He stayed late to help me, answered many many questions, and best of all, helped us get the best deals. I will definitely be going back to Barmakians in the future, preferably to work with John.

Sent on 07/01/2009

Kathleen · Married on 05/22/2009

Barmakian were AMAZING. They have an amazing selection. They worked with us to pick out the perfect setting and i LOVE my ring. Plus I wanted to wear my Mom's pearls at the wedding and I brought them with me as they needed restringing, they did it for free (ha - we spent enough on the ring :)) but still, GREAT service. The ring came in maybe 7 days after we ordered it. And if you go to the Nashua store you don't pay tax!

Sent on 01/12/2010

Mekia · Married on 03/05/2009

Great place for a engagement or wedding ring.They have some modern and unique sets available that you wont find anywhere else.Prices are really good for some of the rings they offer.Highly recommend Barmakian Jewelers.

Sent on 11/21/2009

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2008

Both my engagement ring and wedding band were purchased here. Barmakian has exceptional jewelry and offers excellent variety and service. It is the best jewelry store.

Sent on 05/24/2009