Bari Braun Reviews

9 | Paramus, NJ

9 Reviews for Bari Braun

9 Bari Braun Reviews

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2013

It was a great pleasure to work with Bari Braun. She is extremely personable and knowledgeable about marriage ceremonies. She crafted a beautiful service for us that was exactly as we wanted it.

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2012

Bari Braun literally saved the day for us.
    Hurricane Sandy was just a few days before our wedding in Brooklyn, NY. The aftermath of the storm left our wedding details in chaos, but we were unable to cancel. Our officiant was stuck in California and would not be able to make it. We found Bari just a day before the wedding, and she graciously agreed to be our officiant. She had no power in her home all week, and it was impossible to get gas in NJ where she was coming from. Despite all of the challenges, she was there and the ceremony was just perfect. Our guests are still commenting on how special and personal it was. We are so grateful for Bari, she is a lovely and warm officiant. We recommend her highly!

Caitlin · Married on 08/24/2012

If you are looking for a celebrant who is flexible, a great listener, and a wonderful person, you should look no further than Bari! The first time we spoke with her, we knew she was the right celebrant for us. She had a gentle, yet vibrant demeanor, and put us at ease right away. It was very evident that Bari had many years of experience working as a celebrant—she came prepared with a comprehensive package that helped us pick and choose our wedding traditions. It was also helpful that she was very knowledgeable about the processes and legalities of getting married—that would have been so overwhelming for us to do on our own!

Most importantly, Bari understood everything that we wanted and got right to work on creating a beautiful ceremony. It was the perfect balance of lighthearted and sentimental, and truly reflected our own personalities. I was so impressed that she really took the time to get to know us as a couple and learn about the story of our marriage so thoroughly. As a result, she delivered a wonderful ceremony that conveyed everything about our relationship that we wanted to share with our loved ones. I even cried when I read the first draft of the ceremony that she sent us, it was just so meaningful and touching. We couldn’t be happier with Bari and would highly recommend her to any couple. She obviously loves what she does and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure that we got our perfect ceremony. Our guests raved about what a wonderful ceremony we had—we couldn’t thank Bari enough!

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2010

My husband and I just got married on Sept.17 of this year and Bari was our celebrant. She was wonderful! I wanted our ceremony to be one of a kind--something that was a reflection of who my husband and I are. Thats when Bari came along and made those dreams a reality! She created the most amazeing love story for us! She listens to everything you say and is very helpful with provideing unique ideas to make your ceremony special! Bari lets you have creative control and will revise any and everything you ask her to! She is simply wonderful! Our day would not have been complete without her!

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2009

Bari was a great listener and allowed my fiance and I decide what we wanted for our wedding ceremony. Everything was catered specifically to us and we never felt we were being led to in a certain direction. Bari is also incredibly kind and allowed us to thoroughly express our choices and ideas, nothing was ever off-limits.

Judith · Married on 07/05/2009

Bari created such a beautiful, personalized ceremony. All our guests commented on how lovely it was. She has a sweet, caring quality, and a very lovely speaking voice, too. Our special day was perfect!

russell · Married on 07/29/2012

Bari, was just perfect, we loved her. she was professional and did exactly as we agreed.
    i highly recommend her to anyone.

thanks Bari. youre the best

we are so happy.
    Russ And Kim

Sheung · Married on 12/13/2008

Bari Braun did her job very well during the ceremony. She has a very nice voice, a warm and cheerful smile, and talks at a very comfortable tone. All my guests who have talked to her like her very much!

She gave me a good plan in the begining (ring exchange, vows, etc) and helped me modify things to what I want (rose ceremoney, poems, etc). She fulfilled all my request and gave me a lot of suggestions. I was so busy on work and she had a good timeline in her mind and kept reminding me about what needs to be done.

I am so glad that I had her at my wedding. Overall, I would recommend Bari to other Bride-to-be.

Autumn · Married on 11/21/2008

3.2
      3.0

Reasonably priced and tried to make the ceremony special. We had a few snafus during the ceremony that could have been fixed if we had a rehersal which she stated that she did not recomend. Very polite.