BarGuys Reviews

15 | Phoenix, AZ

15 Reviews for BarGuys

Susan · Married on 03/14/2014

We booked through the Regency Garden and were lucky enough to work with BarGuys! Jill was the person we talked to about all our alcohol needs, and she was wonderful. She was so flexible about making changes and also made suggestions about what to do for our signature drink. The bar was really important to us and our guests, and we couldn't be happier with our choice! Thank you BarGuys!

Sent on 03/30/2014
  • SophieJones415

Sophie · Married on 06/22/2013

Jill was our bartender for our wedding at Regency Garden. She was super flexible as we tried to figure out exactly what we wanted on our drink menu. She was open to our requests and was positive with every interaction. During the wedding she was great about being efficient and friendly when serving drinks! The wedding part never had to wait in line for drinks and all of our guests were happy with our many options.

We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a bartender.

Sophie & Jeremy

Sent on 07/23/2013

Patricia · Married on 03/17/2013

Jill was our bartender for the night and she was amazing! I loved working with them the whole time! Since our wedding was on st Patrick's day my fiancé wanted green beer! Jill made it happen!! Thank you sooo much!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2013

Hannah · Married on 05/15/2010

Jacob and Michael provided EXCEPTIONAL service for our wedding. They were extremely responsive to emails and phone calls, and flexible to anything. They were wonderful and we would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/20/2010

Alicia · Married on 05/01/2010

I would highly recommend Bar Guys for any event that you are planning! Prior to the wedding Jacob was very helpful to me in determining what would be the best package for our wedding. He was quick to respond and was flexible and understanding when I changed my mind on a few things. At the wedding they were absolutely AMAZING! They were dressed appropriately for the wedding and were really fun and welcoming and all of our guests LOVED them! My husband and I have heard nothing but good things about them and the service they provided to us and our guests! The price was extremely reasonable and I will definitely be using them for future events and will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • lor187

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2009

The Bar Guys were great!!!! We had so much fun with them!! We loved having them and you will too!!!

Sent on 12/16/2009

Thomas · Married on 03/29/2009

The Bar Guys made it easy to book-em, they met me after work near my house which I liked. Had all their ducks in a row and presented a very favorable price. They had good suggestions on wine & beer selections and my guests agreed. Mike with the Bar Guys was exceptional. Always a smile, very professional, very personable, and also very flexible. He had the kids excited with Kiddy Cocktails and the adults filled with Spirits. I would highly recommend the Bar Guys to friends and Family for their bar needs in the future.

Sent on 03/31/2009
  • F

Breanna · Married on 03/28/2009

The BarGuys team were wonderful! They took care of our wedding reception guests in a professional and caring manner. There never was any long lines waiting to be served and they provided everything that was needed and expected.

They also provided a very vital task involving clean up duties. I really appreicate the "can do" attitude during the reception. This made my life so much easier.

I highly reccommend this company!

Father of the Bride :)

Sent on 03/30/2009

B · Married on 03/28/2009

Bar Guys were awesome! High reviews from the bride and groom as well as the family and guests. They were easy to reach during the planning process (which was super helpful to me) and very flexible to our needs. Something happened to one of the kegs during the reception (not their fault) and without any hesitiation they got a new keg and noone even noticed. They were professional and friendly. I would highly reccommend the BarGuys to anyone!

Sent on 04/01/2009

Cyndi · Married on 10/23/2010

Excellent service. Friendly with quests and very helpful.

Sent on 10/31/2010
  • F

Amy · Married on 10/16/2010

The Bar Guys were recommended by my caterer and did a great job at the wedding. We bought our own alcohol and had them bring the mixers/ice etc. Lots of compilments on how good the drinks were that they made :)

Sent on 11/02/2010
  • hawkdogg98

Daniel · Married on 10/10/2009

Barguys were great! Very flexible when it came to what we wanted to do. Also, very cost effective I feel like we got a great deal. They were very professionable and personable. I would reccomend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2009

Megan · Married on 04/18/2009

These guys have refreshing personalities and are great for large events. They are very interactive with crowds and can work with whatever problems arise. Highly recommended and very experienced!

Sent on 04/21/2009

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2010

I'm a little disappointed at the last-minute charge to upgrade to a decent beer, but am otherwise very satisfied with the service they provided. Bartender was quick, courteous, and attentive.

Sent on 10/14/2010

April · Married on 02/19/2010

4.2
      3.5

Jacob with Barguys were great. Always had time for my questions and very helpful with drink selections. Just make sure your email confirmation is correct with drinks, In the beginning of our communication I had chosen bud light, but somewhere in the emails it became bud and I did not catch till after the wedding when I was going through my email.
    Otherwise they took care of my quest which was all that I wanted. Thanks for all your help barguys.
    Love, April (Blanck) and Justin Leroue