Barefoot Photography & Video Creations Reviews

15 Reviews for Barefoot Photography & Video Creations

Neil · Married on 10/03/2015

Awesome team!! Five ⭐️'S all the way

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2013

Most people put a video for their wedding on the ‘maybe’ list.  I was one of them and then I met Sonya and knew right away that I wanted her filming my big day.  It was the best decision I made.    Your wedding day goes by in a flash, it doesn't matter if you spent a year planning it or how much money you put into it, it is over before you know it.  Sonya and Derek gave us the greatest gift we could have ever received; they gave us back our wedding day in slow motion.  The video is so beautifully created I felt like I was watching a fairy tale unfold.  The amount of time and effort that both Sonya and Derek put into the filming and editing is beyond any price tag and I am so glad they were able to be a part of our big day.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but a video from Barefoot Photography & Video Creations is speechless.   Thank you so much to the both of you!

Carla · Married on 05/11/2013

When planning our daughter's wedding, Danielle didn't want a videographer in order to save her father and I some money. I insisted knowing that she would appreciate it, especially in the future. Sonya and Derek were an amazing husband/wife team. They captured every wonderful moment of Danielle and Jeremy's wedding from getting dressed to the final wave goodbye. We laughed, we cried, and we savored each and every moment this duo put together so beautifully. Each and every guest is in our video which was so important to us. Four hours of reliving a simple amazing day all to the credit of two fun-loving, easy-going, and very professional videographers. It was definitely one of the wisest choices we made. Thank you so much Sonya and Derek!

jacob · Married on 04/20/2013

There services were beyond amazing. Both Sonya and Derick Mcswain are a true blessing and bent over backwards for out special day. They are both loving and family based people who will capture every minute of your wedding. I don't know what we would have done without them.

Meagan · Married on 11/03/2012

First I would like to say that Sonya and Derek did an amazing job on our wedding video! We couldn't be happier and it turned out even better than we had hoped. Sonya was extremely responsive, helpful, and professional throughout the entire process and both she and Derek were very sweet and attentive during the wedding. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about them both and we are so glad that we ended up deciding to use a videographer. We feel like every moment from the biggest to the smallest was captured in their video and that alone is priceless to us. There are so many things you don't get to see or remember from your wedding day and I would recommend Sonya and Derek to anyone! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Barefoot Photography & Video Creations's reply:

Thanks so very much Meagan. Your wedding is one we will always remember because THE Clemson Tiger was there! We truly enjoyed ourselves filming your special day. We wish you much happiness and love!

Sonya and Derek

Shuhurah · Married on 09/29/2012

Sonya and her husband were a pleasure to work with. She was very attentive to detail and made a great video!!! From the beginning, it was like I already knew her and she knew me!! Thanks again!! :-)

Sent on 05/07/2013

Barefoot Photography & Video Creations's reply:

Thanks Shuhurah - You and Franklin are a sweet couple. We enjoyed being part of your wedding day. Best wishes to you for a (as your minister said)long, long, lonnnng lifetime of happiness!

Jovan · Married on 04/07/2012

Sonya was there from the beginning to the end. She wants to make sure you are pleased/satisfied with her work and will provide excellent customer service to make sure that happens. The DVD came in a customized packaging that was just a nice touch and she gives you more than enough footage for a great price.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Barefoot Photography & Video Creations's reply:

We sincerely appreciate your kind words. Thanks for your awesome review. We enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. Thanks again so much for choosing us!

Wishing you a happy marriage & hoping that your life together will be rich in joy & love.

angel · Married on 10/08/2011

The McSwains did an excellent job. Our Wedding day was October 8th 2011 and we were very impressed with the clarity of or wedding video as well as the creativity and the attention to detail. They were very professional and prompt. They captured alot of footage and were very surprised to see the extras. I have watched my video about 6 times already and I notice something different every time. The McSwains have my business and I would highly recommend them for any event. Thanks Sonja and Derek.

Derrick and Angel R-Moore
    DNA
    The perfect DNA!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Barefoot Photography & Video Creations's reply:

Thank you Angel and Derrick! We enjoyed being part of your wedding day. You are a sweet, sweet couple and we hope you have many years of happiness. There's is no doubt you will have many years of laughter! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the video, it was our every intention to give you a lot to reflect on with all the footage. Thank you again so much for allowing us to be there. Maybe we one night we will have the opportunity to film Derrick on stage. God bless you both! Sonya & Derek McSwain

Our wedding video was awesome, Barefoot photography and Video Creations did a fantastic job. The price was very reasonable and the video exceeded all our expectations! So much coverage and the finished product was wonderful to watch....everything was "spot on". The video was more than simple video footage it was like watching a movie of the event and a wonderful story being told, of love, laughter, sentiment, family and friends. Sonya knows how to capture the moments and allows you to re-live them! Some good advice would be this, grab some tissues before you view your video, because if your sentimental (like me)...your going to need them! Bravo..to Barefoot Videos for not only making such an outstanding wedding video for us to have forever..but for making it affordable too!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Barefoot Photography & Video Creations's reply:

Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words and compliments. We truly love what we do!

Tara · Married on 06/25/2011

Barefoot Videography was amazing. They were very flexible with meeting us and were open to what we wanted done with our video. They were there throughout the entire event rehearsal and wedding. They did an outstanding job with the video and we were very pleased. I would definately recommend them. I almost did not get a video but am so glad that we did and would not trade it for the world. It will always be very special to us.

Sent on 02/21/2012

Barefoot Photography & Video Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that you chose us to be part of such an important day in your lives. We wish you the best in your ministry work.

Tara · Married on 05/07/2011

Sonya and her husband did my wedding in May. We had the most fun with them. Talking to Sonya was like talking to an old friend and her husband was a hoot. The video came out amazing. I cried, I laughed, and I screamed as I watched it. It was so entertaining all of my friends also couldn't get over how great it was. I even joked with her about having a party just so I can have her come and work with us again. Thanks for everything Sonya.

Sent on 02/14/2012

Barefoot Photography & Video Creations's reply:

It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day. We enjoyed every moment with you and Richard. Thank you so much for such a great review.

teresa · Married on 05/19/2012

amazing! captured moments we would have never seen and put music with the moments to make it so special.......

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2011

Thank you guys so much for the video! we love it! Great deal! Would def recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Barefoot Photography & Video Creations's reply:

Thanks for the great review. We had a wonderful time at your wedding and felt honored to be there. Best wishes to you both.

3.5

We got a great deal with this company's price compared to other videographers. They are very friendly, flexible, and truly listen to what moments you want captured on your big day!

Josh · Married on 06/25/2011

3.5

They were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 02/21/2012