22 Reviews for Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club

Dance Floor (1)
Furniture (1)
Parking (1)
20 Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club Reviews

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience working with the Bardmoor as my venue for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. Liz is amazing to work with. She goes above and beyond to ensure your day will be perfect. The service was amazing as was the food and the staff. My wedding day went off without a hitch. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Kim, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I absolutely recommend this place for a rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. My wedding went absolutely flawless. They are very organized, friendly, and helpful. Liz was a huge help, and was with us every step of the way. Also, very helpful when it came to our budget. My wedding day will always be remembered as perfection. The food was excellent, and the decor was stunning! We went to several places to look for a venue, but we knew right away this was the place for us, and wasn’t disappointed.

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Throughout the year and a half that I planned our wedding, I have had trouble with vendors. When I found out that The previous Coordinator was leaving the venue, I was worried. But Liz stepped in and did amazing. She went above and beyond for us and to make sure that we had everything needed. She picked up right where things were left off and knew everything that we wanted and worked with anything we wanted changed. I loved the venue and I loved having Liz help us through the planning process. The food was delicious, we had so many compliments from our guests and I cannot thank them enough for all they did for us on our big day.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lucy Ritter and her staff went above and beyond in support of the Association of the United States Army Suncoast Chapter Membership Appreciation Social on 20 April 2017
Jorge E. Rodriguez
COL. USA (ret)
President

Profile Picture Jorge, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so glad we decided to have our party at Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club. Staff were very professional and so incredibly helpful. I've never had to do anything like this before and Lucy was wonderful to work with. If I ever need to rent a venue again, I will definitely go back to Bardmoor Golf and Tennis Club. Everything was clean and the price was reasonable.

Profile Picture Selina, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a business meeting awards dinner for two of our Regions in the MAR and GLR.

Great folks to work with. Daryl and Lucy made our meeting a great success. The Golfers had a nice day, and the flexibility of the staff to accommodate our special needs for half our group who went fishing and came back to the Brodmore was phenomenal.
Barbque worked well for meeting. Overall very Pleased, We will be back the next time we go to Clearwater / Tampa.

Profile Picture Vince, 1/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was very nice, pricing was great and really like the venue.

Profile Picture paula, 12/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue. Very affordable and great staff that are flexible and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User7648999, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bardmoor is an exceptional facility and great mid-county location. The staff is very professional and the ability to have an indoor/outdoor event is one of the best qualities this facility offers. We used Bardmoor to host our annual employee Holiday Party and the feedback I received from my employees was how nice of an evening they had at Bardmoor.

Profile Picture David, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at Bardmoor CC last weekend and we were very happy with the evening. Lucy guided us throughout the planning process and made thoughtful suggestions. She always responded to my emails quickly and gathered whatever information I needed. The club personnel and the wait staff that evening was attentive to our guests needs and worked hard for the evening to go smoothly. . The food was very good, special for the salmon. We had a warm candlelight setting and made great memories.

Profile Picture User7401413, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

OMG!! Lucy and the staff were amazing. Lucy helping us have everything set for the reception and making sure we had everything we needed to make sure the day went without any hiccups. Constant communication and planning was involved. Excellent service and a lot of attention to detail. I loved everything about our special day and they made us feel like home. So grateful for everything they did for us!!!!

Profile Picture Gloryl, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We utilized the services of Bardmoor Golf and Tennis club for a surprise birthday party for my husband. I literally threw a party together in two weeks when I realized both of my children would be home and be able to attend. Jessica was prompt, courteous and helped me meet my goal in approximately one hours time. She described how the room would be set up, how to specialize the menu for a brunch and explained both linens and centerpieces.

The food was delicious, the room was set up to my expectations and the staff was attentive to our needs.

I will consider using this venue again in the future as a need arises.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used this facility for a baby shower. It was set up wonderfully and the staff was extremely helpful and accommodating.

Profile Picture User6634154, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Chairs, Tables

Jessica Sheets and the entire staff at Bardmoor were fantastic. Everyone was so attentive and accommodating and the food was absolutely delicious. The ceremony area and the ballroom looked amazing. I had so many guests tell me how great the food was and how beautiful my wedding was. Jessica coordinated with all of my vendors to be sure everything went smoothly so I could just enjoy the day and not worry about a thing. Throughout the planning process, Jessica always responded to any emails or phone calls I had immediately. She would remember little details that I would ask her about and she followed up on anything and everything. She made me feel so confident that the day would go perfectly and IT DID! I also want to mention that I looked at a lot of other venues that were 2 and 3 times the price. Let me just tell you, you don't have to pay a lot to get excellence. Thank you Jessica and the entire Bardmoor staff for everything you did to make my dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Lori, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Tastings, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We booked my Daughter in Laws Baby Shower with Jessica Sheets. It turned out amazing. Jessica is a gem for any event. She helped with suggestions and different options available. I think it was extra special . The food was great!!! I will send event referrals to Jessica

Profile Picture Tammy, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts

For anyone looking to have the perfect Party place they should book the Bardmoor Country Club. We had a party for my mother's 80th birthday with about 65 people. Lucy the event planner made this a smooth and flawless party, she was wonderful! Huge help in planning the food and décor. We had cocktail hour with hot appetizers served in the bar area, then went into the ballroom area for dinner. Everyone raved about the food and service. We will be booking more social events here, from baby showers to 60th birthday party. Perfect Place for all!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Our was a Sweet Sixteen. This location was easy to work with food was great lots of parking.

Profile Picture Raquel , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lucy, the catering Director, and her staff are excellent. Whatever your plan of action, they are execution centered and very focused on making your event exceptional....5 STARS all around....

Profile Picture LW, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Videography
4.2

My daughter was married this past weekend at this beautiful venue. The outdoor ceremony was incredible with the gorgeous grounds The reception room was fantastic. The food was delicious and Liz (Event manager ) made sure everything was in place and was there to solve any issues. Highly recommend for any special occasion

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews