barden photography Reviews

barden photography View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Danielle S. Married on 10/10/2021

Wonderful experience with Danielle

What a joy it was to have Danielle photograph our wedding! We could not be happier!!

barden photography's reply:

Danielle! I had such a GREAT time at your wedding! Thank you SO MUCH for asking me to spend the day with you!
    Kerstin B. Married on 10/09/2021

Danielle is great, very kind and goes with the flow!

Highly recommend garden photography! Danielle did such a wonderful job I am very pleased! She captured all the moments we wanted and then some definitely will be coming back for all our photography needs!

barden photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kerstin!

I loved being able to spend some time with you for your wedding day!!
    Shaina S. Married on 08/21/2021

100% would recommend

Danielle has been doing pictures for my family and I for years. She is wonderful to work with and captures the best moments. Danielle is down to Earth and makes things very comfortable.

barden photography's reply:

Shaina!! Thank you so much for your kind words! I LOVE photographing you and your family!! I was SO excited to come to your wedding and capture those moments for you!!
    Elisabeth Z. Married on 07/10/2021

So amazing and wonderful!!

Danielle is a family friend, and she is so extremely talented. She is very responsive, very flexible, and personable. The photos she took turned out so beautiful, and better then I could ever imagine.
    Mackenzie D. Married on 06/05/2021

If you don’t book with Danielle you’re missing out!

There isn’t enough words to describe how great our experience was! Danielle was great to work with for our wedding, we got our pictures back pretty fast and there are so many moments she captured that I didn’t even see happening! If you don’t book with Barden Photography you’re missing out!

MacKenzie!!

I LOVED spending the day with you and your friends and family!!

Thank you so much for the FANTASTIC review and kind words!

I am SO happy you love your photos!
    Raychel B. Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful Wedding

Barden Photography is always professional and works without being noticed by guests during the wedding ceremony. Absolutely beautiful pictures of my son and his bride.

barden photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I was so happy to be there with you and your family!! I love what I do and being given the freedom to what God shows me!!
    Alisa A. Married on 05/01/2021

Excellent!!

Danielle is absolutely AMAZING! We met her during our pregnancy when she captured our maternity photos. Danielle knocked it out of the park for our Wedding photographs. Not only is Danielle sweet, and great to work with she is very genuine and truly has an amazing talent for photography! We cannot wait to work with Danielle more!!

barden photography's reply:

Alisa!! I LOVED spending the day with you and I'm SO happy you love your photos!! I can't WAIT to work with you guys again!
    Carrie T. Married on 10/17/2020

The Perfect Lake Wedding

Danielle is a fabulous photographer. She has a great eye, and I love the way my photos turned out. She captured every special moment-and then some! I would highly recommend Barden Photography for any occasion!

Carrie!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for asking me to spend the afternoon with you!!! I would LOVE to see you again in the future!

• Morgan
    Morgan M. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing photos of our day!

My husband and I had a wonderful time with Danielle as she took our wedding photos. She has a true passion & talent for seeing what you may not, or seeing things differently than a typical photographer. She really is so creative! And once you see the images she captures, even right from her camera screen, they are spectacular! All of our family and friends had nothing but nice things to say about Danielle and the unique poses & tricks she had us try. We are looking forward to having her take family pictures for us for many years to come. If you hire barden photography for your wedding, you will not regret it!

barden photography's reply:

Morgan!! Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words! I loved spending the afternoon with you guys! Your excitement about your wedding photos makes me so happy!!
    Hillary T. Married on 10/09/2020

Simply Amazed

Danielle Barden is extremely talented. She took all the typical photos, but added an artistic flare using reflections and shadows. She's punctual,
    friendly, amazing with kids, and you can tell she enjoys her job. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs their wedding photographed.

barden photography's reply:

Hillary!!! Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words!! I loved spending your day with you!!! I am so thankful for your sister recommending me to you!
    Meghan Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing photographer

Danielle was wonderful, and very fun to work with. Our pictures are so beautiful.

barden photography's reply:

I loved being able to share in your special day with you Meghan!! You guys made me feel so welcome & I loved that you had so many cherished people to stand up with you! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Shelly W. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Work!!

Danielle never disappoints!!
    She is so smooth and easy to work with! She isn’t awkward at all with making sure you are posed correctly. She always knows the correct lighting and what looks the best! She is always nice and fun to be around! I’ve worked with Danielle about 10 years now for maternity photos, family photos and then our wedding ! Her work is always timeless and classy! I couldn’t expect any more!

barden photography's reply:

i’m SO excited to capture your life for the last TEN years!! i can’t wait to see more!! thank you so much!!!
    Caitlyn S. Married on 09/05/2020

There are no words. Breathtaking!

There are NO words to describe our wedding day experience with Danielle. From the posed photos to candids throughout the day, she didn’t miss a single moment. Choose Danielle to capture every second of your big day, you won’t regret it!

barden photography's reply:

CAITLYN!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I absolutely LOVED spending your wedding day with you!!!!! You were SO easy to work with and made my job SO smooth!
  • Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 08/01/2020

Danielle is Amazing!

Danielle took incredible stunning photos of our wedding day! She was amazing to work with and honestly taking photos with my husband was the best part of the day. We had so much fun taking photos with her. Not only was she amazing with the camera but she was great with the kids! Not only a photographer on our wedding day but she also helped in any way we asked her to. We will definitely reach out to Danielle in the future for family photos! I would highly recommend Danielle!

VICTORIA!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words!!

I LOVED taking photos of you and Scott. It was the BEST part of the day for sure!!

I can't WAIT to see you guys again!!
    Teahl B. Married on 06/20/2020

Photographer

Danielle did an absolutely AMAZING job with our wedding photos. I could not have asked for a better, more patient, or creative person to capture that special day.
    Lauren C. Married on 03/14/2020

Awesome quantity and quality

Danielle did a super job! I received more pictures than I could have asked for and all were good quality. I can’t say how important these pictures mean to my family
  • Mikaela
    Mikaela R. Married on 10/12/2019

The Dynamic Photographer

We loved having Danielle as our photographer! She captured every beautiful moment from that day. She is confident and funny and makes you feel beautiful in her pictures. My favorite picture she took from that day was my husband's face when he saw me walking down the aisle. That was the look I was waiting to see, the look of pure love. And she caught it. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else capturing one of the happiest days of my life. Thank you Danielle!! I hope to have you capture our family in the future!

barden photography's reply:

Mikaela. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your beautiful words! I loved being able to be with you on your wedding day! It's crazy that I've known you since you were in elementary school & I had the honor of capturing your wedding!! THANK YOU for trusting me with your moments!!
  • Kate
    Kate B. Married on 07/27/2019

Unforgettable

Danielle is absolutely incredible! Her professionalism and kindness is no other! Danielle is the best photographer I’ve ever worked with! The shots she was able to create is something that we will cherish forever! We’re so happy that she will be apart of our lives forever!

barden photography's reply:

KATE!! I absolutely LOVED spending the day with your family & friends!! THANK YOU for trusting my vision & sharing your beautiful day with you!!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria B. Married on 05/25/2019

Great photographer and so professional!

Danielle was so fun to work with and produced stunning pictures!
    We got some photos in the woods, which ended up being gorgeous. Also, our rainbow pictures were beautiful!

Danielle seemed to be everywhere at once, without making it feel like she was in the way. So many great candids. She is also very creative with her portrait shots! Such a creative eye.

Danielle was so friendly and knew how to make everyone smile and have fun for pictures!

barden photography's reply:

Victoria! I LOVED spending the day with you & your bridesmaids! Capturing all the special little moments throughout your day was such a joy! THANK YOU for trusting my vision & asking me to follow your love story!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 04/06/2019

More Than Just a Photographer

Danielle has known me since I was a little girl with curls! We both attended the same church growing up. We first reconnected when she did my senior pictures for me. When Danielle found out I was engaged, she messaged me letting me know that she was a wedding photographer so I should keep her in mind and if I needed any recommendations on venues to let her know. Little did she know, I already had my heart set on asking her to take my wedding photos.

I’ve always admired Danielle’s style and her photographer’s eye. Danielle has a true passion for photography and her work shows just that. It’s also why I can’t pick just one favorite picture from the day. Danielle made both my husband and I feel so comfortable on our wedding day. Often we didn’t even realize she was there. Others even commented, on how smoothly Danielle helped things to go and that she was a calming presence among the chaos of the day. Danielle not only helped with the pictures, she also knew how to put the boutonnieres on and helped with little details.
    Danielle ensured that I got all of the pictures that I had asked for prior to the wedding and even got more creative than I imagined with some of the ideas, which was awesome!

Because I trusted Danielle, I was willing to get grass stains on my dress from sitting in a field and sprinkles on my dress (after she willingly agreed to get pictures of my husband and I getting ice cream after the reception). My dress can be cleaned and most importantly the memories that Danielle was able to capture will last a lifetime.

They say your wedding day is a blur and you don’t remember much from the day and I’d agree. But looking through the memories Danielle captured, I’m able to relive the best day of my life.

barden photography's reply:

SARAH. That little girl with the bouncy curls - it's how I will ALWAYS remember you! I am so happy that you felt so comfortable with me on your day! I LOVE that you wanted to get a few shots of ice cream with your hubby! THANK YOU for seeing the passion I have for this work & trusting that vision!!
  • Karen
    Karen S. Married on 10/21/2018

Danielle is absolutely amazing!

Danielle is an absolutely amazing Photographer!It would be extremely hard to pick out ONE favorite wedding photo. All of them are amazing and she captured every detail! I love all of them and love that she took pictures that I asked for. She truly has a gift!Danielle doesn't disrupt the day at all, she blends right in and we didn't even notice that she was there during the ceremony. She took a lot of pictures, candids, action shots, and portraits. Every SINGLE one came out beautifully. She has such a talent for capturing such beautiful moments that take your breath away.Danielle makes you feel comfortable, so comfortable that you don't even realize that she is there. She is very professional and compassionate. She goes above and beyond! She even put my earrings in because I was having a problem with my fake nails. I highly recommend her, you will be impressed!

barden photography's reply:

Karen. THANK YOU so much for remembering my name from YEARS ago when I photographed your daughter as a senior! I LOVED being a part of your intimate wedding! THANK YOU so much for trusting me to capture your wedding day!!
    Claire Married on 09/08/2018

My perfect photog

Danielle was perfect for our relaxed micro-wedding!! She was warm, relaxed and she took beautiful, thoughtful candids. I would love to do it all over again with her by our side!

barden photography's reply:

CLAIRE!!! I absolutely LOVED your wedding!! One of my FAVORITE days EVER!!! Thank you so much for asking me to hike through the PA wilds photographing the people you love!!!
    Chelsea Married on 09/02/2018

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend Danielle for your wedding day! Not only was she very accessible throughout the planning process, she really took the time to talk with me about what I wanted to see in my wedding album. So talented, super friendly, easy to work with, and I’m sure I can speak for my whole family/wedding party when I say she made us all feel totally comfortable. She has a special talent of really capturing the happiness of the day. Check out her work the pictures speak for themselves.

barden photography's reply:

Chelsea!!! I spend the afternoon making an album of your wedding to showcase at an upcoming bridal show and it brought me RIGHT back to that day!! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day!! I LOVE that you've known you wanted ME to photograph your wedding since that day I photographed your brother's YEARS ago!!! It's because of people like YOU that I get to do this amazing job year after year!!!

THANK YOU for your kind words!!!
    Sarahjo Married on 08/04/2018
    She was absolutely amazing! She was very knowledgeable and professional but so much fun!

barden photography's reply:

Sarahjo. I LOVED your wedding! Thank you for asking me to hang out with you & yours on your wedding day! Thank you for trusting me eye to record your memories!