46 Reviews for Barb's Bridal Boutique

Customization (1)
Sample Sales (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Veils (1)

A friend told me about Barb’s Bridal and their wide selection of gowns. From my very first visit through my final fitting, the customer service was top notch and the quality of the products and services were very impressive. I found the perfect gown and felt great knowing that I was buying it from a local business. Barb, the owner, was especially thoughtful and helped me throughout the whole process.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have to admit that I went in with an idea of what matched my wedding and left with something totally different than what I thought I wanted and I am so glad I did! The appointment started on time, and they never made me feel overwhelmed. The alterations were done to my specifications and everyone there was totally wonderful! Thank you! They have a great selection of dresses for much less!

Profile Picture Sophia , 6/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Barb’s Bridal Boutique is a fantastic business where they make shopping for a wedding dress fun and stress free. When I walked in they immediately started helping me and were eager to help me find the perfect dress. Every fitting they did exactly what needed to be done and catered to my every need, whether it was to just try on the dress or try on shoes and jewelry. I was an out of town bride so every time I was in town they worked around my schedule to fit me in. The ladies in the shop are very pleasant and made me feel like a princess. Thank you Barb’s Bridal Boutique!! I am a VERY happy bride and felt like a princess!

Profile Picture Sonya, 6/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everything about Barb’s Bridal Boutique was perfect. I went into several horrible stores that were pushy and did not let you just think for a minute. This store was nothing but friendly and accommodating. I was able to try on several dresses and make my selection on my own without someone telling me why I should or should not get the dress. Other reasons you should visit Barbs is they were easy to get ahold of, easy to make appointments, air conditioned, clean, and have a great selection of dresses. I also had alterations done here that were AMAZING. My dress was straight across with detailing along the top and they were able to cut it into a sweetheart neckline and still add the detail back. The dress turned out like everything I had dreamed of!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/1/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I had been to Barb’s Bridal Boutique with both of my sisters to get their wedding dresses and so I knew that I would find mine there. Sure enough, I found my gown there. The staff is so nice and attentive. They remembered my family and were excited to have me there. I highly recommend going there.

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/1/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

We checked a lot of wedding dresses shops, but Barb’s Bridal Boutique was definitely the best by far. We were on a tight budget, but we were able to find a beautiful wedding dress for under $800! Barb really was the best! She was so helpful and found the perfect dress that I was looking for. Overall, we had a great experience and our wedding wouldn't have been great without it.

Profile Picture Maria, 6/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I just bought my dress here today and I'm in love!

My best friend got hers here last year and, as her MOH, I was there to share the wonderful experience. It was so wonderful that this shop was the first shop I planned to shop.

When I found out this shop was closing, I dropped what I was doing to get down there. The 3rd dress I tried on was the one!!

I absolutely recommend coming here while you still have a chance!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/30/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have to say the Barb saved the day! I had spent all day not having a great time finding a dress. When I walked into Barb’s Bridal Boutique, Barb listened to what I wanted and found 3-5 dresses. I was so excited when I tried one of them on and it was the dress! Barb’s Bridal Boutique really is awesome, you just walk in with no appointment, great selection with designer dresses at cheap prices. I also loved it was off the rack so I got to take it that day!!Thank you again for making my day special!

Profile Picture User7399996, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dress at Barb’s Bridal Boutique after trying on several others and needless to say that one of the ladies there picked the dress out for me and it was magical! Corny I know, but I put the dress on and seriously cried b/c I knew I had found the dress!! Great service, they listen to what you want but know what will look good on you as well.

Profile Picture User7628103, [Private], 1 Review
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Alterations

I absolutely LOVE my dress. Barb’s Bridal Boutique has the most amazing collection of unique bridal dresses. They carry European lines which are exquisite. I only have great things to say about Barb’s Bridal. The staff members are always friendly and respectful. Barb, the owner, is simply outstanding. They were always able to be flexible with me on my appointments. I will definitely recommend them to any future bride. I know this is where you will find "The Dress." Thanks again for helping me obtain the most beautiful dress ever.

Profile Picture User7185549, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations

Had to leave a positive review not only for Barb, but also for Donna the seamstress! I've seen some negative reviews about her work, but I couldn't be happier with what she did for me! And it wasn't just a little hemming; she added sleeves to my strapless dress and it looks AMAZING! I'm an LDS bride so it was important for me to be covered up for the temple, and Donna made it happen without a problem. Seriously, at least give her a chance!

Profile Picture User7291639, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

I just recently went to Barb’s Bridal Boutique and had a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!! Barb and her entire staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Through my personal experience, I would definitely recommend any bride-to-be's to shop here. They have a huge selection and really listened to what my preferences were. The first dress I tried on, I ended up buying. I will be recommending this shop to anyone who is currently looking for a dress! Thanks again Barb!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What a great shopping experience. I have heard so many nightmare stories about shopping for wedding dresses that I have to admit that I was a little worried. That is until I walked into Barb's Bridal Boutique. The shop is really beautiful and the owner, Barb, is so nice and so helpful. After trying on a couple dresses, it was like we were all family. The whole staff came by every time I came out to help with finding my dream dress. I found it of course and I have Barb and her wonderful staff. What a perfect day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Terri, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I found my dress at Barb’s Bridal Boutique after trying on several others and needless to say that one of the ladies there picked the dress out for me and it was magical! Crazy I know, but I put the dress on and seriously cried because I knew I had found the dress!! Great service, they listen to what you want but know what will look good on you as well.

Profile Picture User6321181, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns

I came to Barb’s Bridal Boutique after being completely frustrated with David's Bridal. Barb helped me find the perfect dress for me and my budget within about 30 minutes, after I was put into several ugly and too expensive dresses at David's Bridal for 3 hours before walking out! The ladies at this Barb’s Bridal Boutique were so helpful and made sure I looked like a princess on my big day! I love this place and I will recommend it to every bride I know!

Profile Picture User6464092, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Barb’s Bridal Boutique did an amazing job with finding me the perfect dress. Due to my smaller size, I was having problems finding a size 2 dress, but Barb had just gotten in a new shipment and there it was sitting on the rack waiting for me… THE DRESS!!! Barb and the whole staff at Barbs’ Bridal were so helpful and made the whole experience fun and for once, stress free! I highly recommend any bride to check out their dresses at Barb’s Bridal Boutique. Their staff is friendly and very easy to work with! Thanks again for all your hard work!

Profile Picture User6573208, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so glad I found Barb's Bridal! Barb is such a sweetheart and her shop has amazing prices. She helped me find my gorgeous dress at a great price! In would recommend that anyone who is looking for a gorgeous dress at a cheap price go to her, she will help you find what you're looking for! By far one of the best bridal boutiques that I've shopped at.

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns

My dress was beautiful and the staff from Barb’s Bridal Boutique is famous for a reason. They made sure everything was done within my tight timeline and I got my dress for a great price, alterations were very reasonable too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Laura , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Bridesmaids

Barb’s Bridal Boutique has a huge selection of gowns to choose from, and are very helpful in determining what would look best on your body type. The seamstress was very accommodating, and made sure everything fit and looked perfect. I would recommend Barb’s Bridal Boutique without hesitation!

Profile Picture Ann, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Barb's Bridal Boutique was the very first shop I went to when looking for my dress, but it was a Monday (my day off of work) and they were closed! I spent the next couple of weeks looking at shops in Mesa, Gilbert, Scottsdale, and Phoenix, but I just wasn't finding "the one". I finally was able to make some time in my schedule to head back to Barb's to see what she had. (I didn't need an appointment which made things simple.) And what a great decision! I found an Alfred Angelo dress from the Disney Collection for roughly 1/4 of the price. I couldn't believe it! It was gorgeous. - She has such a great selection. Donna did my alterations, and turned my sweetheart neckline (yuck) into a straight neckline. She did a beautiful job and it looked like the dress was designed that way. She also took out about 3 layers of netting so that the dress wouldn't be so hot, heavy, and poofy, as it was a ball gown, but I wanted more of an A-line look. Her fee's are minimal, but unfortunately I did have a couple of problems with the other alterations.--She never sewed in the bra cups to the dress, rather, left them in the bottom of the bag. She also did not hem the (too long) straps (It was a strapless dress but I knew I would want them when dancing during the reception.) And as a matter of fact, because of the alterations she did at the top of the dress, she sewed over where the straps were supposed to snap in. She never tacked down the left side of the dress where it was altered on the top, which left it sticking out and sitting higher than the other side. THANKFULLY my mom knows how to sew and fixed ALL of those problems. However, Donna also cut the bottom layer of tulle really uneven which we didn't notice until wedding day, and therefore it was too late to fix. Overall I am super happy with Barb's Bridal Boutique and would definitely recommend them; but if you choose to have Donna do your alterations (who is a very sweet, talented lady), just make sure she does a thorough job.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/7/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations

Great shopping experience!!! Barb and the whole staff were very helpful and I really enjoyed trying on all the dresses. Fun Time!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Barb’s Bridal Boutique came recommended by a co-worker. Boy was I so happy she recommended them. The best experience of my life. Granted this happens once and this was the greatest way to spend this experience. I felt like I was the only one shopping at the store. It was like they were opened only for me.

Profile Picture Ally , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I recommend Barb's Bridal Boutique! The staff are the best and were so patient with me. They have the most beautiful dresses, which made it even harder for me to decide. I was very happy working with them. The service was great! They make sure that every bride gets exactly what they want for their special day.

Profile Picture Kelly , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

From the time you walk into Barb’s Bridal Boutique, you just know that one of those dresses will be yours to wear on your Big Day! It was truly a special and magical experience trying on the most gorgeous and exquisite wedding dresses at great prices. Thanks to Barb, the owner, she made it all possible. She was very warm, attentive and accommodating. I highly recommend Barb’s Bridal if you are looking for your dream wedding dress.

Profile Picture Steph, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Barb’s Bridal is the perfect place to find your wedding dress and all your accessories for your wedding. From the moment I walked in, I felt like a queen; you feel special, well taken care of. Their dresses are spectacular and the accessories are one of a kind. Barb and her staff take all the stress away from you and all the worries. Anything you need you can find it through them and trust their recommendations. Thank you Barb’s Bridal Boutique for making my wedding a perfect success!

Profile Picture Katie , 8/5/17, 1 Review