Barbara O Photography Reviews

Barbara O Photography 5
Barbara O Photography 6
Barbara O Photography 7

Kaylan · Married on 05/29/2016

Barbara was an absolute pleasure to work with! She has an eye for great photos, made us feel completely at ease and is very easy to communicate with. She was friendly and unobtrusive during the event. She is fun and easygoing - a true professional. Our pictures turned out amazing! We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Barbara O Photography's reply:

Kaylan, I just realized I never responded to your review... Thank you SO much for your sweet words. It was such a joy to photograph your wedding. It was very special to me, not only because it was the first hindu wedding I've ever attended, but also because of the colors, all the small traditions and because everyone was SO kind. It was a beautiful ceremony and I'm so happy to hear you liked your photos. <3 Much love to you both.

Michael · Married on 05/29/2016

Barbara was fantastic! She was by far our favorite vendor for our wedding, and we had a lot of wonderful vendors. She has a great personality that comes through in her photos. Barbara made taking both the engagement photos and the wedding photos a lot of fun. The photos were creative and beautiful, and we loved the album.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Bryan · Married on 10/24/2015

We found Barbara just a week before our actual wedding, and we're so thankful that we did. She's a pleasure to work with, and exactly the easy-going, but thoroughly professional photographer that we were looking for to capture our wedding. Her work speaks for itself, and we are extremely pleased with the end result. Many guests even commented that they thought she did an amazing job, and that was before they even saw her work! We would highly recommend her, and we think the world of her and her work.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Barbara O Photography's reply:

Thank you Bryan!! You guys were awesome and your wedding AMAZING! Super laid back, close family and friends, a lot of love in all the small details and an epic bonfire! What a pleasure and honor to be a part of it! Thank you for the good word. Wish all the happiness in the World!

Elissa · Married on 08/30/2015

My husband and I were married on August 30th 2015. We were engaged in December of 2014 and had 8 months to plan the wedding so I quickly familiarized myself with wedding wire. We had initially met with another photographer I had found on this site and were very much impressed with her work however the amount of service for the price was a great hesitation. My husband's friend had used Barbara O Photography for his own wedding and referred us to her after hearing of our continued search for a photographer. We set up a consultation very quickly and upon our initial meeting were thoroughly impressed with Barbara's professionalism, warmth, and energy. Her portfolio speaks for itself but I cannot highlight how easy and truly fun Barbara makes the experience from start to finish. She was in frequent contact throughout the wedding planning process. She was a great asset to me in the actual wedding day planning offering advice on how much time to allot for everything, ensuring the important pictures we wanted were captured and facilitating gathering all the important people before and after the ceremony which was no easy feat. With varying packages she makes any wedding budget work and the quality and creative products she offers was unmatched by any of the other photography packages I had seen. The day of the wedding she and her very professional associate were there every step of the way, never intrusive but capturing such moments on our wedding day that we will cherish forever. Not only was I thrilled with the pictures we received, but both of our families and other guests have commented on how wonderful Barbara O Photography was as well as how beautiful the pictures turned out. If you are looking for a photographer, check out Barbara O Photography, she made our wedding day even more beautiful and a day we will never forget!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Barbara O Photography's reply:

Elissa, you are so kind. Thank you so much for your lovely words. It makes my whole soul smile to know that you liked everything so much. I did too! You and Adam are truly great people and I feel we clicked right away since day 1. You were really easy and open and awesome! The wedding day was gorgeous and full of emotions. You guys are meant to be together I I feel honored to be the one capturing those memories for ever. I wish you all the Happiness and Love in the whooole World!!

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2015

If you're browsing through dozens of portfolios trying to find the best photographer to shoot one of the most amazing days of your life and you're starting to feel a bit lost, trust me: I've been there!
    And then my husband and I met Barbara. From the first meeting, we could see she was the one! Highly professional but still extremely accessible, Barbara made sure we were talking the same language from day one. By asking the right questions, she managed to draw an accurate profile of us, which made the whole process so much easier and much more natural.
    From the engagement session, to the "getting ready" shoot with my bridesmaids, the moment my father gave me away... the excitement on the dance floor!!... I must confess I barely noticed she'd been there the whole time so I was really surprised to see she didn't leave anything out.
    I guess that is why we loved Barbara's work so much; she didn't just make sure we had every single one of these moments printed in a piece of paper, telling our wedding day's story: she brought it to life! And now we can relive that day over and over again, only by flipping the pages of the album she put together for us.
    So my advice to you would be: Stop searching. I believe you just found yourself the perfect photographer for your wedding day.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Dear Sarah and Matt,
    it was my pleasure to be a part of your day! And what a day! Everything was so beautiful and well thought till the smallest little detail! You made my job easy by being such an easy going and wonderful couple. Thank you for letting me tell your story! Much love, light and happiness to both of you my friends.

I got married on 6/6/15 and couldnt have asked for a better person to capture our big day. We met with her prior to the wedding to ensure she an understanding as to what was going to happen that day. She gave us a form to fill out to she knew what/who we wanted in our formal pictures. The day of I did not even realize she was there, which was great. Within 3 weeks of our wedding we got digital copies of our photos and were very impressed. We could not wait to share them with family and friends. We also ordered an Italian leather photo album from her and glad we did. She was very quick to respond to any of the questions we had. We will definitely keep her in mind for any future photography needs!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Barbara O Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the love Jackie and Andrew! It was such a great pleasure to meet you and be a part of your celebration. What a beautiful day with so much emotion. I had to hold my tears a couple of times. :) I'm really happy to hear that you liked the pictures and the album! I wish you all the best and a happy life together!

Erin · Married on 04/11/2015

I got married on 4/11/15 and we loved Barbara right away! She's super friendly and asked us a number of questions to get to know us and our 'style', if there was anything special/sentimental/noteworthy that she should know about, etc. She had not been to our venue and took it upon herself to go there and scope it out prior to the wedding. Im not big on lots of posed photos and was wary of being asked to do cheesy wedding poses that don't look lIke real life us at all and Barbara totally understood where I was coming from. Her second shooter, Mike, was also awesome! So many people told me after the wedding how great and fun they were. They interacted but also blended in seamlessly, no hovering, and Barbara had some awesome ideas and made great use of the light and a variety of angles. My sister is getting married and booking Barbara was one of her first wedding planning acts. Our album is gorgeous and beautifully made and tells the story of our day perfectly. Even the flash drive was lovely and loaded with all of my photos in both color and B&W, high and low resolution. Don't hesitate to contact Barbara for any photographical needs! She's seriously the best!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Lorien · Married on 10/04/2014

From the moment I spoke with Barbara, my husband and I knew she was the perfect photographer for us! After speaking with several different photographers on the phone, I was feeling a bit discouraged as we were not feeling any kind of creative connection to their work or the way they described their services. We were fearful of hiring someone that would pose us or make us feel uncomfortable. Barbara is a natural who knows just what angle to come from, gives suggestions of movements and scenes that fit your style and wedding background. The entire experience was extremely fun and the best part is that my pictures turned out amazing! Barbara exceeded our expectations with her timeliness, equipment, and creativity. The leather bound book that was part of a package is a true treasure that we will cherish for years to come. The book is classic, well-constructed, and Barbara did a beautiful job of telling our story. Your wedding is one of the best days of your life and it is important to document it with only the best. Barbara O Photography is truly the best.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Shana · Married on 05/28/2018

Excellent Photos & Even Better Person

Barbara O’s photography was incredible - stylistic, detailed, and expressive. Even more than the wonderful photos, we really appreciated her kindness and sensitivity throughout the day. She was really wonderful!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Barbara O Photography's reply:

Shan, thank you so so much! I loved your wedding so much. That beautiful beach with a lighthouse in Connecticut will always stay in my mind. Gorgeous scenery! And you guys are just the sweetest! Thank you!
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 10/27/2018

True Artist

Barbara is an incredible photographer. From the second I saw her photographs I knew she was the style I was looking for. Upon meeting her, she was very down to earth and flexible with what we needed and valued. She was always very responsive if we needed something and had a lot of personal touches. She sent us a sweet Christmas card and a gift when we signed on with her.

Of course you never really know if you will get what is advertised. It is always a risk to jump in with both feet and put your faith in a complete stranger. With Barbara, I have never felt so good about a decision I made. She 100% delivered for us. We got the photographs in the amount of time predicted and they captured everything we could have hoped for. The emotion of the day, the family photos, the first look. If you want a photographer to capture the feelings, you are looking at the best one available. If you want an artist who can bring to life the feeling of the day, look no further. You can put your faith in Barbara.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Barbara O Photography 8
    Barbara O Photography 9
    Barbara O Photography 10
    Barbara O Photography 11

Carla and Brandon,
    Thank you so so much for such a wonderful review. It means a lot to me to know that you enjoyed this whole process and that you love your photos! :) Thank you. I really had a great time documenting a bit of your story together!