36 Reviews for barbara a nelson-fuqua designs

Custom Invitations (1)
Assembly (1)
Design (1)
Printing (1)

Barbara did an amazing job on my invitations. I had searched dozens of places before I found her. I had something specific in mind and she went above and beyond what I had in mind. The invitations were stunning. My fiance didn't understand why I was so stressed about the invites. When I showed him the final product, he understood and Loved them. We've had countless compliments on how they turned out. I would highly recommend Barb to anyone!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was absolutely amazing! The invitations were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Barb’s designs are beautifully unique. She can provide her customers with stationary for ANY event. Her professionalism made her a dream to work with.

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was very pleased with the work Barbara did for me. My wedding programs and escort cards were amazing.

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Assembly, Design, Printing

The absolutely BEST. awesome to work with and quality of product is superb! Presentation In which produts are delivered far exceed anything I have ever seen. Highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Barbara was absolulty amazing and the best choice by far for invitations! She was so helpful every step of the way taking all my ideas and bringing them to life. Her work is also so beautiful to look at.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Barbara created all the printables for my wedding - the program, menu, table numbers, escort cards, specialty cocktail sign, etc. She was incredibly flexible with the designs I requested and worked so well with us with a tight turnaround time. Her pieces really added a custom and beautiful finishing touch to the day. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Words cannot express how thankful I am for all your hard work and dedication towards our wedding!!!! You did our programs, thank you cards, place cards for the wedding and rehearsal dinner, and custom made us a hand-painted aisle runner for our ceremony. Everything was absolutely beautiful!! You met with my several times to help me with my ideas and updates. You even sent me samples of everything that you were making. Your dedication and the outcome were just perfect! I am so thankful that you were a part of our wedding adding all the extra touches to make it that much more beautiful. The runner was unbelievable and you even traveled out to Bella Collina to deliver it the day of the wedding. The monogram swirl in golds was amazing!!!! We are either going to save it and preserve it or we are going to frame the monogram and hang over our bed. It was just perfect and we truly can't thank you enough for everything and I am sure late nights of working hard to help give us the fairytale wedding.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/24/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Barb provided the most perfect invitations for my wedding! I loved them so much that I have used her for my friend's baby shower and will continue to use her in the future. She worked with my mom and I on the price and provided countless samples when I couldn't make up my mind. She was wonderful! Thanks so much Barb!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/19/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Absolutely beautiful! I loved the way that this vendors work looked, and when it was sent to me it was so nicely wrapped. She has ideas, and great samples to choose from. She provides professional advice that is helpful to the bride. She had completed a table menu, table signs (they were smaller then I had anticipated) escort cards and wedding programs. They were a quality piece and I am extremely pleased with the work she had done

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Outstanding service!!! Barbara is extremely creative and can help you create the invites of your dreams. Her work is flawless and awesome.Everyone who received an invite was raving about how gorgeous and elegant they were. The personalized wine labels were lovely and the seating chart was awesome!!! Everything was beautiful and I am so blessed that Barbara helped make my special day such a success. I recommend Barbara for all of your stationary needs.

Profile Picture Chelly, 5/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Outstanding service!!! Barbara is extremely creative and helped me create the invitation we were dreaming of. Her work is flawless and awesome. Everyone who received an invite was raving about how gorgeous and elegant they were. The personalized wine labels were lovely and the seating chart was awesome!!! Everything was beautiful and I am so blessed that Barbara helped make my special day such a success. I recommend Barbara for all of your stationary needs.

Profile Picture John, 5/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I have had the pleasure of working with Barbara. I was at a Bridal show in Tampa and I won save the dates and invitations. Barbara has been so wonderful in helping us make the decision in our invites and the quality of her work is amazing! She made gorgeous save the dates and we are excited to pick up our invitations this evening... She has emailed us many different looks for us to choose from and the ending outcome is amazing! I would definitely recommend her work for any occasion.

Profile Picture julia, 3/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was a pleasure to have met Barb and share in the amazing and special journey in the planning of Ronnie and my wedding which took place in Savannah, Georgia, on Saturday, March 23, 2013! Barb was introduced to me by one of my friends and am so thankful for the divine intervention. Barb is extremely passionate in what she does, she's extremely patient, is punctual, professional, and a joy to share your dreams with. She gently guided me along in selecting just the correct paper to use, the most flattering colors which compliment one another for the engagement announcements, wedding invitations as well as her introduction to Ellen at Publix Greewise for our most decadent and gorgeous wedding cake which I tasted here in Florida that miraculously appeared in Savannah at the hotel! Barb was also pivotal in introducing me to Jessica with All Brides2B for my gorgeous wedding gown, for my mom's gown, and all the bride's maids gowns and matron of honor's gown. They were all gorgeous of which three of the gowns that were sent to Texas (most exceptional service and attention to detail)!! Barb also introduced me to Bob the travel agent who was instrumental in obtaining a suite for our honeymoon at the Don CeSar Hotel on St. Petersburg Beach, which was my fantasy dream come true!! Ronnie and I couldn't have done any of this with the finesse without your assistance for which we are forever thankful--we have gained a friend and to whom we will turn to share future events with!!

Olivia & Ronnie
Wedding: Savannah, Georgia on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Profile Picture Olivia, 3/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Wedding Cake

We received many compliments on our wedding invitations. Everyone thought they were beautiful and we couldn't have been happier. We are so thankful that you helped make our day perfect.

Profile Picture Kimber, 10/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Barbara Nelson-Fuqua Designs was such a stress-free process. She always had a plenty of suggestions, and was able to put my save-the-dates, wedding invitations, announcements, and thank-you cards together with creativity and consistency. Her book of examples was all I needed to pull ideas and tailor something that was unique and my own. She was even able to draft matching invitations for my bridal showers, and custom signs for the catered food at our reception. What's more unbelieveable, she made "me" feel like the artist after it was all said and done! Anyone who works with Barbara Nelson-Fuqua will be surprised by her patience, and delighted with her professional talent, humble heart, and creativity. She thinks of everything, and leaves no details unexplored!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

More than just an artist, more than just an consultant, more than just above average. Her creativity goes beyond classic interpretation of beauty and she knows how to take what's in the heart of the bride and reflect it in a beautiful presentation that is a keepsake. I am so glad I found this gem of a person.

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

barbara a nelson-fuqua designs provided our wedding with the most creative yet elegant invitations we could ever have hoped for.

Their uniqueness reflected the special "one-of-a-kind" wedding event we had envisioned. Very professional and highly recommended.

Profile Picture Steve, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The invitations were impeccable. Barbara had great suggestions for enclosures, which were so tastefully done. The quality of paper, ribbon, and attention to detail was unsurpassed.

Profile Picture Becky, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Barb is so talented and does amazing work. Barb was patient and kind, throughout the process of edits with guest counts and names. She was efficient and responsive, she has great ideas. I was incredibly happy with all the things she made for us. Thanks Barb!!!

Profile Picture Monica, 8/4/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I totally recommend using Barb for your invitations! They are original and beautiful and made to fit YOU. I was so happy with my invitations. It was one of my favorite parts about wedding planning. Although we had a budget, she worked with us and provided great quality for a great price. Thanks Barb!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Barbara is so amazingly talented! She works patiently with her clients to create custom, up-scale invitations that your guests are sure to notice. I had many guests comment that my invitations were the most beautiful they'd ever seen. Everything from her warm professionalism to her beautiful delivery presentation went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks Barb!

Profile Picture Shemi, 11/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Barb was amazing!!!!! My wedding was in Tampa and I live in Colorado so planning the wedding was a challenge. Barb did my save the dates and invitations. She listened extremely well to all of my needs even when sometimes I was confused on what I really wanted. She would ship me samples to Colorado so I could see everything in person. I had SO many compliments on the invitations. Everyone thought they were amazing. My maid of honor already used her for her wedding as well. I highly recommend her!! All of her work is hand made so it makes it that much more special and unique. Thank you Barb!!

Profile Picture Carissa, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Everything she does is absolutely beatiful. I really loved my wedding invitations, thank you notes, table numbers, etc :) I do recommend her 100 %.

Profile Picture Maria, 12/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Barbara provided exceptional creative stationary for my wedding. She made our ceremony programs, menu cards, table numbers, and labels for some other items on display at the reception including the guest book.

Barbara's expertise was especially helpful as we designed the items using specialty papers, graphics, and ribbons. The outcome was beautiful. Her work added a level of sophistication to the event that made it even more lovely. I highly recommend her. Custom stationary is one of those things that people notice; especially if it missing or poorly done! To have beautiful stationary that was exactly what we wanted (rather than having to fit into a template or try to assemble ourselves) was wonderful.

She traveled to my home to meet with me twice and also to deliver the final products. Her flexibility and timeliness were so impressive. Her products were a great value for the cost. In addition, she is a kind person who really cares about her clients and what she does. You WILL be so PLEASED with her work!

Profile Picture User888509, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews