Baran Video Productions Reviews

37 | South Lyon, MI

37 Reviews for Baran Video Productions

Erin · Married on 04/27/2013

We had a WONDERFUL experience working with Larry and Betty before, during, and after our wedding day. First, their price was unbeatable for all of the time and attention they devoted to us. They spent time planning with us and understanding (and helping us tweak) our wedding day timeline. They made a spectacular photo montage for the slideshow during our wedding (which was SIGNIFICANTLY more professional and edited than I could have ever done on my own). They also attended our rehearsal, which was a lovely surprise. Since they understood each of the details of our wedding day, they didn’t miss any of our special moments or surprises. Finally, they had our sneak peak video trailer posted and shared just in time for us to want to relive our whole day, and before I knew it, they had the entire DVD completed (and we watched all 4 hours the day we received it… we couldn’t stop, every part was an amazing memory!) Oh…and they were professional and sweet and genuinely interested in us and our experience. It was awesome!!! I can’t say enough lovely things about such a wonderful service.

(sidenote: my husband was pretty opposed to spending the money on a videographer, assuming that we would “never watch the video,” and wondering why we would want to see ourselves on tv?!? Thankfully, he changed his mind, and we have an amazing sermon given by our deacon, the best man and maid of honor speeches, our first dance, and images of our closest friends and family forever preserved. We might not watch it every week, but I suspect that we will return to it throughout the years and I could not be more pleased with the results!)

Sent on 07/11/2013

Lily · Married on 09/01/2012

Larry and Betty Baran were so amazing to work with! We were not sure if we wanted to spend the money on videography and after the fact...we have ZERO regrets and we are SO happy we chose to get it! We are especially happy that we went with Baran Video Productions! We planned our wedding from another state, and Larry and Betty made our planning process so easy! They both make you feel so comfortable and stress-free! They also came to our rehearsal to make sure that they captured the 'right angles' during the actual wedding. On the wedding day, they brought a 3rd videographer, it truly was so amazing to have them there to capture my wedding day. Two weeks after the wedding, they sent me a wedding preview "trailer"! It was amazing to be able to see that so soon after the wedding! We recently got our final edited video, and it came in a very nice leather case which was perfect for parent Christmas gifts. The video itself was so special to watch. I can honestly say that booking the Baran's was the best money spent on the wedding because at the end of the day, this is one thing we can keep forever. They also have the best prices out there as well, book them you wont regret it!! We reccomend them to all of our friends getting married! :)

Sent on 12/26/2012

For the type of work that they do, they were the most reasonably priced that we could find in the area. They weren't in your face, but you go the idea that they captured some cool things. We just viewed the video trailer and it was beautiful! Friends and family commented to me that it made them cry! Can't wait for the final edits.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2011

Larry & Betty were great to work with! They were the videographers at our October wedding. I cannot wait to see the final product- I know it will be amazing. They created a photo montage for the reception that was a big hit with out guests as well.

Very reasonably priced!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

Larry and Betty were absolutely amazing to work with! They captured so many memorable events of not just the wedding, but the entire day! Betty spent time with the girls while they got ready and then took the bus with us to the church and got footage of me getting ready with my mother and maid of honor. Larry spent time with the guys while they got ready. After the wedding, Larry took the bus with us to Kensington and got some amazing footage of the park on a beautiful fall day. They stayed late into the reception to make sure they caught all of the special events as well. After watching my wedding videos multiple times, there was so much that I would have missed if it wasn't for them! Not only did they do an awesome job, they were so personable and fun to work with. It felt like having members of my family videotaping my wedding. Many of our family and friends even complimented on us how nice and personable they were! Many tears when we watched the videos, they were perfect! After having a photographer that put some hitches in our wedding day, I'm so glad that I chose Larry and Better to video!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Aimee · Married on 07/09/2011

From the beginning the Baran's were fabulous. We were planning a wedding from 1,000 miles away so this stress free vendor was exactly what I needed.
    We were very happy with the final result of our video. They editing and soundtrack were seamless. Watching it is like reliving it. I'm so glad we had them there with us. A few things that I really liked were:
    *Betty accompanied me while I got ready in the morning. I loved getting ready with my girls and I'm glad she was able to capture all of that fun.
    *Larry hung out with the boys and was able to capture them at their best. It was so funny to watch the guys get ready and support my husband before we saw each other that day.
    *They also captured our limo bus ride, which was a blast. :)
    They are a wonderful couple and we loved working with them. I hope you'll chose them for your wedding day or any special occasion. You'll get a quality product to last forever.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Andrea · Married on 05/28/2011

We received our wedding video today from Larry and Betty and couldn't be happier!! We had the most wonderful time reliving the day, remembering little events and seeing others for the first time. Having a videographer for our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made, and we are so grateful we chose Baran Video. Their presence and personalities the day of our wedding was so welcoming and they only added to our big day. Not only were they wonderful the day of our wedding, we ended up with an amazing wedding video, and they were the best priced company that I found!! I would recommend Baran Video to anyone! Thank you for everything, you captured memories we will cherish forever!!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Courtney · Married on 06/26/2010

Larry and Betty were truly a joy to work with!!! We were so happy we chose them as our videographers. We are thrilled with the video - watching it brings back all the emotions we felt on our wedding day. Larry and Betty are extremely attentive, responsive, and flexible. They went above and beyond during the planning to ensure that everything would be perfect and just the way we wanted it. They even came to our rehearsal to make sure they capture all the important moments during the wedding. They were so sweet and professional the day of the wedding. They were also very unobtrusive - most of the time I forgot they were even there. But I am so happy they were! They captured so many incredible moments that my husband and I will continue to enjoy for years to come. Thank you Larry and Betty! You both are so talented and truly exceptional people! We are so happy we trusted you with capturing the most important day of our lives!!!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Lisa · Married on 05/15/2010

My husband and I are so thrilled that we hired Betty and Larry to be our videographers! They did an absolute amazing job on the whole thing, we didn't notice they were there so the day seemed so real just watching it. Now that the wedding is over its such a blur, it kind of feels like it didn't happen because it goes by so fast, after we watched the video we felt like we relived our day and got to see things the guest saw! I think it was so important to have a videographer and glad we chose baran video production. They are professional and get some great shots that not just anyone would of thought to take and they got it all. Thank you so much Larry and Betty, we truely appreciate all your hard work and will definitely be passing your name of to future brides!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Jillian · Married on 01/02/2010

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Baran Video Productions to capture our wedding day. As a Bride and Groom, you don't get to see what all your guest's see, the moments that you both share as your day unfolds, and the little things that you both say between one another can easily be forgotten. Larry and Betty captured all of these moments, and when our wedding video arrived I have to say we both were in tears, while watching it over together. So much happened that day, it's all on our video for us to Cherish forever. If you are looking to hire a wedding videorapher to capture your day, which I highly recommend. They are the perfect couple to work with, they are so very friendly and they make sure to exceed your expectations. Also, I know first hand weddings are not cheap and coming from a Bride and Groom who paid for their own wedding, Baran Productions are defiantly cost friendly. Don't be discouraged, when comparing them to other vendors like ourselves, ask to see copy's of their work and you will be more than satisfied. You don't have to spend 4,000 + on a wedding video, ours is just as beautiful to those that cost 3 times as much, from other vendors. Thank you Larry and Betty!

Sent on 03/09/2010

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2009

We reviewed several samples from other studios and Baran Video Productions clearly stood out. Larry and Betty were there to answer any questions we had in a timely manner and were very accommodating. They came early and stayed late to capture all of the little moments and details that made up our special day. We love our wedding video as it transports us back to our wedding day exactly as it happened and we will cherish it always. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 01/02/2010

Rachel · Married on 09/06/2009

Betty and Larry are very sweet, nice people and really love what they do. They were extremely unobtrusive on the day of the wedding - I hardly ever noticed they were there! They got a lot of great shots in addition to our photographer, and were a nice addition to our paparazzi team. ; ) Our preview was up right on time, and it is great. It gave me chills watching it - I can't wait to see the whole thing!! Their prices are very reasonable, especially considering the great work that they do!

Sent on 09/29/2009