Bar None Weddings Reviews

45 | Macungie, PA

45 Reviews for Bar None Weddings

Lia · Married on 10/19/2013

It was amazing working with Barnone. I used the photography, dj, and videography from them. They truly made our wedding everything we ever wanted and more. I definitely recommend their services, you will not be disappointed

Sent on 01/08/2014

Timi · Married on 09/28/2013

Words cannot express how deeply thankful Keith and I are for such an amazing piece of artwork that captured our day!! All three of you were phenomenal and the Same Day Edit had our guests speechless and in tears. We’ve watched it over and over and we Thank You, from the bottom of our hearts, for this talent and priceless token of our perfect day. To capture such emotion and shooting stars is stunning. You are all beyond the best in your profession! Thank you!!!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Keith Bauscher

Sent on 10/12/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

Everyone at bar none was amazing! And everyone I've recommended used them and felt the same way! Thank you so much for making our special day more amazing than we imagined it would be!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Bar None Weddings's reply:

Thank You so much for the nice comment, Amanda. I'm so happy you decided to hire Bar None for your Photography. We had a fun time working your wedding. Wish you two a lifetime of happiness - Trevor

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

We used photography and DJ services from Bar None. The entire staff was professional and precise and made our day absolutely magical! Highly recommend these guys. I didn't use videography and regret it, their signature edits are amazing.

Sent on 06/25/2013

We had our wedding photography and videography done by BarNone and they were great! Trevor, Trai and their staff were all awesome. I have been telling everyone I know who is getting married to check them out because they are great!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Meagan · Married on 05/19/2013

My husband and I picked bar none for our photography. We had trevor for our engagement shoot and he is amazing! I felt comfortable with him immediately and right then and there we decided we wanted Jim to be our photographer for our wedding day! During our wedding they didn't try to take us away from the wedding to take pictures he went with the moment and captured amazing shots!! Pick them for your wedding you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Meagan · Married on 05/19/2013

My husband an I used Bar None for our wedding photography and we had Trevor for both our engagement and wedding day. He is absolutely perfect and knows what he is doing. He is funny and he doesn't act like any other photographer out there who tries to pressure you Into doing poses that you dont want too. My only downfall is the female photographer I can't rembember her name Ashley I think. Anyways a lot of people complaine about her saying she had attitude n wouldn't allow them to take photos and she said it's about Megan and Matt. I don't know about you but I love to see how great of a time people were having so those extra photos would of been perfect. But I still gave 5 stars because Trevor honestly is a gem to work with and makes your wedding seem so stress less and perfect. Please please pick him A's your photographer because you will not regret it!

Laura · Married on 04/20/2013

Trevor and Alyssa were amazing! They took every picture I wanted and did a ton of random shots that came out just amazing! They were profesional and punctual and honestly felt like a part of the family! I am extremely picky about my pictures and said I would only hire the best, and I did!

Bar None Weddings's reply:

Aww, Thank You so much Laura! It was so nice working with you and Michael. You two are one of the sweetest couples and I'm honored you hired me for your wedding.

Courtney · Married on 04/19/2013

Ron, Trevor, Carrie, & the rest of the BarNone crew did a FANTASTIC job on our wedding day. Ron was outstanding and really kept the party going all night!! He amped up the crowd and made our night completely seamless. Trevor, our photograoher, was great to work with as well! You could barely tell he was there and didn't have the camera in our faces all night which was a major concern of ours. All around you guys were hands down the most professional, relateable, and fun group of vendors we had for our wedding! EVERYONE BOOK THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE :)

Sent on 04/30/2013

Susan · Married on 08/11/2012

I feel so fortunate to have worked with BarNone and recommend them to everyone I know who is getting married in the Lehigh Valley. With all the stresses of planning a wedding, it was so nice to have the photography and music be taken care of so professionally and with such a fun, fresh perspective. I felt like everyone at BarNone knew what my husband and I wanted without having to spend hours explaining specifics. The wedding was over a year ago and we still have guests talking about how great the music was- dance floor was packed the whole night. And, our pictures came out beautifully. If we lived closer, we would use Trevor for all of our photography needs. When you work with BarNone, the only problem is that by the time the wedding rolls around, you want them celebrating and partying with your family and friends, not working :) They're great!!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Allie · Married on 07/07/2012

My husband and I had a great experience working with Bar None. They met with us many times before our wedding and were available at all times for questions and concerns. I felt that they really cared about getting to know us and what type of wedding we wanted to have. They gave us great advice on planning our wedding. The day of, they arrived on time and ready to go! Our photographers were there for the whole day and felt like part of the wedding party, laughing and having a good time with us. It was a 100 degrees the day of our wedding and the photographers were climbing on trees to get good shots and lying on the ground.
    I can't say enough good things about our DJ. He made every part of the night memorable and had so many original and great ideas. We still have friends complimenting our wedding and I know that a lot of that we owe to Bar None for their wedding expertise.

Sent on 02/16/2014

Brie · Married on 10/08/2011

The team at Bar None was excellent!! They were so easy to work with and made our wedding so stress-free!! The music was awesome, and they really listened to our preferences about all aspects of the ceremony and reception. Our pictures were beautiful and I am so thankful for our gorgeous wedding video - we are so happy to have it now that we're coming up on our 3 year anniversary. Thanks Bar None!!

Sent on 02/08/2014

Vanessa · Married on 09/04/2011

Beautiful job capturing the day and the love between this special couple. Very unique and great quality! It left me feeling like I was watching the previews of a romantic story to come. Job well done!

Sent on 08/23/2012

We booked Bar None for our wedding videography for our wedding in June 2015 (which was almost a year ago -- I forgot to leave a review earlier!) and they totally delivered! We got a Highlights video and the raw footage (no full-length video), and the quality is outstanding. I love coming back to it again and again, and our families were thrilled to have something to relive the day. Bar None captured the day beautifully -- we had an outdoor wedding in the woods and the scenery was a major part of our reason for choosing the location, and the videographers made it look absolutely stunning (I think it looked pretty good in person too). It took longer than expected to get our video afterward, but it ended up being so good that we didn't even care once we had it!

Our videographers went above and beyond -- my husband and I are both astronomers, and they had a stroke of genius and went out *after* the reception (after the official period we were paying them was over) and camped out near the lake for at least a couple of hours to get a spectacular starry-night time lapse video for us. They were great to work with, fun to have around, professional, and we loved the product. Two thumbs up.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Christine · Married on 06/21/2013

Loved these guys- dj, photography and videography were awesome- they didn't miss a beat! They kept everything running smoothly throughout the reception, and we're always available to answer my thousands of questions! You might save some money finding three different vendors for photo, video, and dj services, but the difference is not so much that the convenience and quality of Bar None doesn't easily make up for it. Honestly, it was like having an event planner in my corner!

Daniela · Married on 05/29/2016

Bar None Weddings was the best! Offering photography, videography, and dj services all in one place definitely took a lot of stress out of my wedding planning. We used Trevor (photographer) and Trai (videographer) for our destination wedding in Ravello, Italy as well as our US reception in Leola, PA. Everything ran so smoothly at both events! They are both professional and so talented in what they do. They really captured the love that was felt throughout the day in Ravello and they became one of the family by the end of the trip. I wouldn't have wanted to work with any other photographer or videographer! They were able to turn around a handful of pictures, as well as our 5 minute destination wedding trailer in under two weeks upon arriving back in the states which was very impressive. We were then able to share these beautiful pictures and video at our US reception, which they both covered as well. I would highly recommend working with them, especially if you're planning a destination wedding.

We also worked with Ron and Carrie for our DJ services at our US Reception. They were both professional, really captured the exact music we wanted played at our cocktail hour and reception, and kept the crowd dancing all night. They were great and I would definitely recommend them!!

Thank you Trevor, Trai, and Ron! You guys are the best!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Bar None Weddings's reply:

You and Eric are such a sweet couple and we were truly honored to be a part of one of the most important day(s) of your life in both Italy and in Pennsylvania. Thank You for trusting Bar None to capture your memories. We wish you two a lifetime of happiness

Bar None was wonderful to work with!! The answered all questions we had as well as they took whatever pictures we requested of them!

Sent on 12/15/2016

The staff at barnone were fantastic to work with. We had actually booked an entirely different company at first, and they ended up not fulfilling our contract. We went to barnone and explained what happened with only a few months left before our wedding, and they were so understanding and sympathetic, and really worked with us. We loved our photographer allyssa, and our MC Matt was so easy to work with. Our only single complaint was that the DJ who was working the event dressed in steet clothes instead of nicer attire, and some of our older guests were bothered by this.

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2014

Bar None is Excellent! We loved having them apart of our day. We hired Trevor to do our photography and he is amazing. We felt extremely comfortable around him all day. He made me feel relaxed and in doing so capture some amazing photos with my family and friends.
    We also hired Ron and the band Friends with Benefits as part of the DJ/Band combo! They were AWESOME. My only request was I wanted everyone to dance and dance they did. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. Ron and the band did a great job!
    Bar None did amazing job capturing and creating the perfect wedding for us!

Sent on 01/13/2015

4.2
      3.0

My pictures turned out WONDERFUL! Trevor was very prompt to get back to emails (which is the best way to get in touch with him). The only thing was, it's a bit expensive. My husband & I didn't realize till later, that the price we paid didn't include any prints. I would definitely recommend them to a friend for the quality of the work; however, most of my friends couldn't afford it.

Sent on 07/25/2014