Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. Reviews

30 | Runnells, IA

30 Reviews for Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor.

Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. 1
Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. 2
Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. 3
Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. 4
Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. 5
Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. 6
Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. 7

Paige · Married on 11/11/2017

I can’t praise the venue or the owners enough! The venue space is absolutely spectacular. We hosted our wedding here 11/11/17 and it was hands down the best decision we made! The venue space is stunning, every single inch. The attention to detail Yvette and Clinton have paid to this space is incredible.

Yvette is a true professional. At times I felt some anxiety creep up and had to be reminded that she KNOWS what she’s doing!! (I’m a control freak and I should have never second guessed her for a second) She was incredibly attentive and made sure our day went off without a hitch.

The amount of amenities alone is incredibly hard to find. The decorations, the flowers, the services, EVERYTHING was perfect.

I have and will continue to recommend this space and Yvette to everyone!

Sent on 11/23/2017
  • PegMOB

Peg · Married on 09/20/2014

Yvette was awesome to work with! I chose to have a small wedding, but she was more than happy to help me out with my bouquet and boutonniere needs. I gave her my colors and theme and she used her creativity and artistic ability to put together the perfect flowers for my wedding! She also has a beautiful personality that shines through to the finish! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Alexes · Married on 05/19/2018

Best decision we made! Baqara was affordable, easy to work with and made all of our wedding dreams came true! Highly recommend using Baqara for anyone's special day.

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • User6019681 · 2+ years ago

Yvette at Baqara is wonderful to work with! Great space and great value for everything that is included.

Sent on 09/26/2016

3.0

We used a different venue for our wedding so decorations and floral were the only services we needed.
    On our first meeting she pulled us into a room where we were able to design the table centerpieces how ever we wanted with a wide variety of hands brainstorming. She gave us tons if suggestions and helpful tips. I think that's what resonated with me the most.
    We had a number of meetings after that, to finalize and further iron out details.
    Since our planning was during the height of wedding season, communication was a little disjoined, however the end result was lovely.
    I would recommend her to anyone looking to get the most out of their money. Her prices were a fraction of what other vendors stated with way more to offer.

Sent on 11/27/2016