Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. Reviews

29 | Runnells, IA

29 Reviews for Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor.

Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. 1
Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. 6
Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. 7
  • PegMOB

Peg · Married on 09/20/2014

Yvette was awesome to work with! I chose to have a small wedding, but she was more than happy to help me out with my bouquet and boutonniere needs. I gave her my colors and theme and she used her creativity and artistic ability to put together the perfect flowers for my wedding! She also has a beautiful personality that shines through to the finish! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Alexes · Married on 05/19/2018

Best decision we made! Baqara was affordable, easy to work with and made all of our wedding dreams came true! Highly recommend using Baqara for anyone's special day.

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • User6019681 · 2+ years ago

Yvette at Baqara is wonderful to work with! Great space and great value for everything that is included.

Sent on 09/26/2016

3.0

We used a different venue for our wedding so decorations and floral were the only services we needed.
    On our first meeting she pulled us into a room where we were able to design the table centerpieces how ever we wanted with a wide variety of hands brainstorming. She gave us tons if suggestions and helpful tips. I think that's what resonated with me the most.
    We had a number of meetings after that, to finalize and further iron out details.
    Since our planning was during the height of wedding season, communication was a little disjoined, however the end result was lovely.
    I would recommend her to anyone looking to get the most out of their money. Her prices were a fraction of what other vendors stated with way more to offer.

Sent on 11/27/2016