Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. Reviews

27 | Runnells, IA

27 Reviews for Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor.

27 Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. Reviews

Bobbie Dennis · Married on 07/28/2018

Baqara is the Best Place to have your WEDDING!

Baqara was AMAZING!!!! Everything about the place was wonderful, they were so helpful and made sure our day was very special. I would recommend Baqara to everyone who plans on getting married. They literally do it all and make sure you have a smile on your face until you are done with your event!!!! BAQARA ROCKS :)

Sent on 11/16/2018

Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor.'s reply:

Thank you Bobbie! You were a dream to work with and had such a great group of friends and family. We hope you are enjoying married life and this finds you well!

James · Married on 06/30/2018

We booked our June 2018 wedding with Baqara and could not be happier with our decision! From the day we booked, they were outstanding in helping us plan the wedding and making sure every little detail was covered. While providing excellent, professional service, perhaps what sets them apart even more is they are wonderful, down-to-earth people who just want to make your wedding great. They were so awesome at every stage that we thought we had to be forgetting something, because we were absolutely stress-free!

On the wedding day, everything went better than we could have imagined. The setup for the ceremony and reception were both amazing and captured what we had envisioned. Yvette, Clint, and their staff were very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed, while also providing a really fun atmosphere for our guests. Their service was perhaps best exemplified when Yvette went out in the pouring rain/flash floods to get the late-night snack (pizza) for our guests. They truly went above and beyond in taking care of everything and letting us enjoy the night!

The vendors Baqara recommends are also outstanding, and they all worked together seamlessly. Everyone says something is bound to go wrong on your wedding day, but if anything did, we certainly didn’t notice it!

I would highly recommend Baqara to anyone for their wedding. We feel extremely lucky and grateful that we chose them!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We were honored to help host your wedding! What a great group of friends and family you have! We had a blast! Thank you for choosing Baqara!

danielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Baqara and the owners are AMAZING! It was worth every penny and they made sure we didn't have to lift a finger on our wedding day or day after. The flowers/bouquets/centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience!!

Tracy · Married on 09/30/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Yvette for our wedding florals and reception décor. She made the process so easy and when I saw the final product couldn't have been more happy with everything she did for us. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, our reception decorated perfectly and all for the perfect price. Last, the peace of mind from knowing she had everything taken care of couldn't be beat! I would definitely recommend!

Baqara Venue, Floral & Decor. 1

Haylee · Married on 09/23/2017

this venue was everything we could have ever wished for! Our day was absolutely amazing and smooth and that wouldn’t have happened without Clint or Yvette. Thank you for everything, you two!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2017

Clint and Yvette are an amazing power couple who take all of the stress of wedding planning out of the equation! Incredibly organized and all in one venue who make your day seamless!

Leah · Married on 08/26/2017

Baqara was perfect in so many ways. My husband and I could have not chosen a more perfect venue to be married at. Yvette and clinton were so great to work with, they were very determined to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it to be for our special day. Yvette is very knowledgeable in the wedding industry, and because of this she was very helpful when it came to planning our wedding. I don’t think it would have been so perfect if it wasn’t for Yvette’s help along the way. I would highly recommend Baqara, it’s a beautiful venue with so much to offer.

Kenzie · Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot begin to express to you how awesome this venue is. They took away all the stress of planning a wedding. They were extremely professional, caring, and were always looking out for your best interests! Baqara is an amazing venue operated by even more amazing people. Yvette and Clint were so helpful during the planning process and on our wedding day. I seriously could not have planned my wedding without them! They are freaking rockstars!!!!

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

It was a purely random happenstance that we found out about this venue in the first place. Nevertheless, we knew from the moment we walked in the doors for our first visit that this would be our place! Yvette & Clint were great to learn more about us, personalizing our experience. Yvette organized so much of the work for me and helped narrow down my ideas. I felt like I hardly did anything yet was comfortable knowing that it was in her hands. This made the planning process stress free and easy. Her creativity fit everything I was looking for & more. I teared up when I saw my amazing bouquet for the first time, and her floral & decor touches were all wonderful. As bartender, Clint even created his own drink & had one of our guests name it for the night! The all-inclusive price of this venue is worth every penny for them to take care of it all - small or big. Also, as a side note, the bed & breakfast is very convenient & comfortable for the night after. I can't say enough good things about Baqara.

Tessa · Married on 06/02/2017

Baqara was absolutely fantastic and very helpful! The entire evening ran so smoothly that I kept expecting something to go wrong. When a guest accidentally spilled their drink, they were right there cleaning it up and wouldn't let anyone help. The staff even had safety pins on hand when my train wouldn't stay. Absolutely amazing and they made my dream wedding come to life.

Adelina · Married on 05/27/2017

Everything was perfect! Constant updates to the venue make it a pleasure every time we made a visit. Yvette was very accommodating to our needs and was able to quickly and efficiently make changes. I was surprised to find how well Baqara was able to work with our other vendors to make the day go as smoothly as possible. It didn't take us long to realize they are BUSY! There is a reason for that. An excellent venue ran by hard working and genuinely great people. I would recommend them to EVERYONE. Thank you for exceeding our expectations!

Mikayla · Married on 03/11/2017

I held my sister's bridal shower at Baqara and it was an amazing experience. If you want a place where you can just walk into and it is all set up better than you could have imagined then this is the place to go! Yvette is amazing to work with and responds quickly. I met with her a month before the shower and told her exactly what I wanted and I walked in that morning and it was ready to go. Baqara is absolutely beautiful and very reasonable for everything that is included! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Brett · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I got married here in September and it was the best decision we made while planning our wedding! The staff is SO accommodating and made everything so easy, from planning, florals, and the day of details. If you're getting married in central Iowa, seriously consider Baqara!

Shaylyn · Married on 09/10/2016

I would certainly recommend Baqara to any couple looking for a beautiful venue and an outstanding team to help you plan your big day. Our wedding was perfect thanks to Baqara!

Connie · Married on 09/04/2016

Yvette and Client went out of their way to make this venue absolutely beautiful. Yvette was easy to work with and made my day perfect so I didn't have to worry about it. I recommend Baqara to all of our friends that are engaged and planning their wedding. It's great to have a venue with decorations included with a price you can't beat!

• Patty/Lisa

Patty/Lisa · Married on 07/02/2016

Yvette was great to work with! The price was very reasonable. Love this lady!

• MegandCraig

Craig · Married on 04/16/2016

I worked with Yvette at Baqara for my flowers. She was amazing!! She worked with my budget, listened to what I wanted and made it a super easy process for me. She was so great to work with and was really affordable compared to others that I had quoted.

Brittany · Married on 09/05/2015

Yvette was amazing throughout the whole process. I must have changed my mind 20 times on what I wanted, she was eager to help me create the perfect look. She answered my questions and concerns in a timely manner. She is very knowledgable about her work.

My wedding was an outdoor ceremony in early Sept, so the weather was quite warm!! My flowers held up perfectly and I received numerous compliments on how beautiful they were.

I would recommend Yvette to any bride time after time! She is simply the best. Very talented and amazing to work with!!!

She has been so amazing and so sweet! she has a small business but she tries her best to get exactly what you want. She is even going to do Day-of wedding coordinating for us! Such a sweet personality and very good at her florals!

Kelsey · Married on 06/21/2014

Yvette is an awesome florist! She was so easy to work with and did such a beautiful job! I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted, so I trusted her with it and she exceeded my expectations!! Everything was amazing, even after traveling with all of the flowers to our wedding over an hour away!!

Yvette is wonderful! She has amazing ideas and visions, even if you arrive at your first meeting with her only knowing one color chosen for your wedding and have no other ideas! She is very flexible and is willing to meet nearly any time or place and will work with your schedule and budget to make your dream wedding happen! I recommend her to everyone who needs a florist for ANY event/occasion!

Jill · Married on 09/21/2013

Shades of nature was an absolute joy to work with! I gave the reins to her and she ran with it! Everything I could imagine and more, the flowers set the tone to my rustic elegance themed wedding! I couldn't have been more proud of the way everything looked! I recommend her amazing talents to anyone's party big or small. Flowers make all the difference!

Paige · Married on 11/11/2017

I can’t praise the venue or the owners enough! The venue space is absolutely spectacular. We hosted our wedding here 11/11/17 and it was hands down the best decision we made! The venue space is stunning, every single inch. The attention to detail Yvette and Clinton have paid to this space is incredible.

Yvette is a true professional. At times I felt some anxiety creep up and had to be reminded that she KNOWS what she’s doing!! (I’m a control freak and I should have never second guessed her for a second) She was incredibly attentive and made sure our day went off without a hitch.

The amount of amenities alone is incredibly hard to find. The decorations, the flowers, the services, EVERYTHING was perfect.

I have and will continue to recommend this space and Yvette to everyone!

• PegMOB

Peg · Married on 09/20/2014

Yvette was awesome to work with! I chose to have a small wedding, but she was more than happy to help me out with my bouquet and boutonniere needs. I gave her my colors and theme and she used her creativity and artistic ability to put together the perfect flowers for my wedding! She also has a beautiful personality that shines through to the finish! Highly recommend!

Alexes · Married on 05/19/2018

Best decision we made! Baqara was affordable, easy to work with and made all of our wedding dreams came true! Highly recommend using Baqara for anyone's special day.