Bandoo Events Solutions Reviews

Bandoo Events Solutions 1
Bandoo Events Solutions 2

Amy Levesque · Married on 10/13/2018

Second to NONE!!!

I cannot say enough about Bandoo & Shelli in particular. From my very first email with what seemed like a million questions, to my last email just today, 1 month after my wedding, Shelli has been professional, prompt, flexible and quite frankly, a joy to work with! Planning a wedding in general can be stressful...planning one while in a different country can seem impossible. Not with Shelli!! From the furniture rental drop off/pick up, to the minister whom married us, to all the legal paperwork, everything went smoothly and stress-free, just as every bride envisions. I would highly recommend Bandoo to anyone, worldwide, planning a wedding in Jamaica. My husband lives locally and Bandoo was able to accommodate our "unique" wedding venue without hesitation. We married on October 13th, 2018 & by November 13th, 2018 I had received our official marriage license here in Canada.
    Shelli, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for making our wedding an amazing & memorable experience.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Krista · Married on 10/19/2017

Bandoo Events made our dream wedding a reality. With their impeccable attention to detail our décor far surpassed expectations.
    Planning a wedding from Canada via emails isn’t an easy task especially since you’re not there in person planning and seeing everything come to life but Shelli was patient, flexible, and her responsiveness was outstanding.

When I arrived at my venue at the Hibiscus Lodge in Ocho Rios it was absolutely breathtaking! The Venue spoke for itself and I am so glad we didn’t choose a typical beach resort wedding. Shelli and her team went above and beyond and gave me the wedding of my dreams.

Everything was so perfect right down to the Photographer, MC and DJ. I cannot say enough about shelli, thank you for everything that you have done especially your team. Everyone had a blast and I’m still getting compliments.

All future brides trust me when I say … You will not regret your decision to hire Bandoo Events and her team for your wedding. This is a woman who knows what she’s doing when it comes to wedding planning. Thank you so much Shelli. Love the Williams.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Brooke · Married on 12/01/2016

Shelli and her team far exceeded our expectations for our wedding day. We were nervous about getting married on an island because we were on a cruise ship time schedule but Shelli had the whole day planned perfectly with time to spare. We had communicated back and forth about packages that best fit our needs and she and I sent photos back and forth to make sure our ideas were on the same page. Every picture she showed us came to life that day at our venue even down to the wedding cake decor I had sent her from Pinterest. Everything ran so smoothly on the day and she guided us through with no stress. The food, cake and beverages were served to us and were so delicious. Shelli and her team went above and beyond and made December 1st the absolute best day of my life. Thank you so much Shelli!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2016

I give my highest recommendations to Bandoo Events Solutions. My husband and I spent over a year trying to find the right venue within our budget that wasn’t a typical resort wedding. We really wanted the location to speak for itself versus needing to over-decorate to make it feel special. We chose the Garden/Waterfall wedding at Shaw Park with Bandoo. Esther and Shelli kept the planning super low-key—which was exactly what I wanted—but paid attention to every single detail from every conversation and email correspondence. From the moment that we first saw the venue at Shaw Park (our rehearsal!) it was absolute perfection. The location was private, lush and had the vintage-vibe that we were looking for. The wedding day went off without a hitch. In total, we had just under 25 people. Esther and Shelli were on-site for the entire day to ensure everything went seamlessly. I can’t even begin to describe the final results of the venue itself—it was magical. The empty pool from the day before had been filled in, the flowers were STUNNING (I actually cried when I saw the bouquets, but oh my, the flowers everywhere really made all the difference), decorations were minimal, but just enough to elevate the entire look and feel of the ceremony. They did wonders with our budget! Our family and friends were absolutely floored and every expectation that we had going in was surpassed. The entire staff that Bandoo brought was so helpful and so nice; the photographers and videographers (Wedding Giggles by Giggles Imaging) were PHENOMENAL, the catering was top notch, the MC was HILARIOUS and really got the party started, and the DJ definitely kept the party going! The tent and dance floor additions to the reception were perfect. It helps that the friends and family that came immediately bonded, but the overall setup of the reception made it easy for everyone to mix and mingle. If we had to do this all over again, we wouldn’t change a single thing! - The Stevensons

Sent on 09/11/2016

jasmine · Married on 04/23/2016

I love Bandoo Events Solutions!!! Shelli and her mother made my wedding day the most memorable wedding for my husband and I and also for our guests. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the cocktail hour and reception was and how much fun they had. I would definitely recommend going through her for the MC, he was the life of the wedding. Shelli is quick in responding to emails as well as calling. She tries her very best to satisfy your every need and is very patient with you. She made sure I was informed of everything before making any decisions on my behalf. She was even kind enough to supply some things that I hadn't forgotten and she didn't even mention money to me so I really appreciate that. Also, they are very affordable in their pricing. They were that good that I am trying to come up with another event just so I can contract them again lol. LOVE YOU SHELLI AND ESTHER!!!!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Amalla · Married on 02/07/2016

My experience with this company was mind blowing, their professionalism and dependability will exceed all your future expectations. My wedding venue was immaculately decorated I had absolutely no hiccups the entire afternoon, everything was prepared exactly as planned. They even threw in a few perks we didn't even discuss *grinning*. A million stars is what I rate the service, planning and execution delivered by Bandoo Events.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Planning a wedding overseas was getting to be very frustrating and nerve wracking for me because I was trying to work with my family members down there to help me out (I eventually learned the hard way to NEVER do that). I felt like it was all going downhill until I started talking with Shelli of Bandoo Events Solutions. She was so calm and pleasant and reassured me many times that everything would work out for me. My only regret was that I never talked to them first.
    With most vendors and my own family trying to rip me off, I was pleased to see all of Bandoo's pricing upfront and in writing. Not only that, but she looked for ways to reduce the costs for us by cutting out items that weren't necessary or she would come up with a more cost efficient alternative that would still make my wedding day look amazing. I loved the fact that she was so interested and passionate about having our day look beautiful and I didn't get the feeling that they were money hungry and out to get in my pockets - strictly professional, passionate, and down to business to get the job done. Telephone calls, emails, and What's App messages were all returned promptly, and everything was discussed openly with complete transparency.
    If anything went wrong, Bandoo was there to pick up the pieces for us. For instance, our cake vendor wasn't working out so Bandoo came through for us with one week's notice. Also, my family member was supposed to take care of the centre pieces and flowers, but fell through, so again, Bandoo was there to cover us with just one week's notice. At this point we felt like Bandoo were the only ones we could count on. We just wanted to get married and get off the island.
    Let me tell you now on the day of our wedding, I was in tears. Tears of JOY!! I had the vision and the Bandoo ladies made my dream come true. Everyone was saying that it was like a fairytale. It was amazingly beautiful!! Everything Bandoo did was on point!! Tun Up! WAY UP!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Sam · event on 06/07/2014

Esther and Shelly are amazing. They brought everything that I wished for to life.

Sent on 10/18/2014
  • O

Orane and Calecia · Married on 05/26/2014

When other wedding planners are all about making money and some what wanted to rip us off, Miss bandoo is more about making our day a dream come through. As a young couple she kept us on budget and never fails to ask if everything is is going ok. With great pleasure i would recommend her to anyone who wants their dream wedding to be a reality

Sent on 10/31/2014

Natalie · Married on 05/15/2013

Esther Bandoo is an very hardworking, amazing and helpful wedding planner. She know exactly what we wanted and us achieve our beautiful/ special day.

My husband and I have been married 5 years now and we would love Esther to plan our 10th wedding anniversary if we ever decide to renew our vows back in Jamaica!!

If you decide to use Esther as your wedding or any other event planner, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Tash · Married on 11/10/2012

Cooperative and flexible planner who tries to make the client comfortable and satisfied, she's reliable and tries to work with clients budget. She gives you value for your money. With no dought, regrets or hesitation it is my pleasure to recommend you to one of the best wedding planner you can ever come across. I view my wedding as one of the most unique wedding, it was something to talk about. And yes it was a beach weddind , really nice settings. I love it thank you Easter.

Sent on 11/30/2014

SHERINE · Married on 08/25/2012

I got the day of my dreams on my wedding day
    i would use Bandoo's advent again
    everything went well
    i we had a beautiful day and night

Sent on 10/20/2014

s · Married on 01/08/2012

This lady will go above and beyond to make your wedding as magical you could ever dream. She will really look after you and all your guest.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Kimberley · Married on 04/20/2007

I would highly recommend using this event planner. Our wedding and wedding planning was a very smooth process with a professional, reliable and friendly service. I was worried how the planning from abroad (living in the UK) would work but with a few emails and calls we were always reassured. Our wedding day was truely amazing and in the best hands. Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Trudie Ann · Married on 12/23/2017

The service was great, I had no concerns everything was done on time and exactly how we wanted. I definitely would recommend Bandoo events to the next couple planning on getting married.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Cherie · Married on 06/27/2018

3.0
      3.0

Shelli and her team far exceeded our expectations for our wedding day. We were nervous about getting married on an island because we were on a cruise ship time schedule but Shelli had the whole day planned perfectly with time to spare. We had communicated back and forth about packages that best fit our needs and she and I sent photos back and forth to make sure our ideas were on the same page. Every picture she showed us came to life that day at our venue even down to the wedding cake decor I had sent her from Pinterest. Everything ran so smoothly on the day and she guided us through with no stress. We didn't go through Bandoo for the cake, however, Shelli was amazing about everything. All of our requests were met with absolute respect and the responsiveness was amazing. The only qualms I have is that they charge $60 per chavari chair that you request and that is the only problem I have, being that you have to pay for every service pretty much alacarte. They will allow you to remove services and add, etc.. Also, I asked for a non-religious ceremony, which was a huge deal and guess what; the ceremony was religious. Not happy about that. Otherwise, it was pretty seamless

Sent on 07/03/2018