Banda Brothers DJs Reviews

106 | Gilbert, AZ

106 Reviews for Banda Brothers DJs

Mike · Married on 03/31/2018

They were great! I am so glad we used them! Thank you!

Morgan · Married on 12/31/2017

EXCELLENT!!! We have had them DJ a couple different events for us and I couldn't say more great things about this team. They go above and beyond to make sure everyone is having a great time, getting involved and really have helped us out with so much. I highly recommend them to ANYONE who is looking for a great DJ for any type of event!!!!

Andrea · Married on 03/26/2016

Our DJ, Shem, really made our wedding a success. I was so stressed about the flow of the reception and making sure our very diverse crowd would all be happy with the song selections. I put my faith in the DJ's and boy did they deliver! All throughout the day my husband and I would turn to each other and say, "wow, what a perfect song!"
    Of all my vendors, I have to say that Banda Brothers DJ's impressed me the most. Shem is just an all around lovely person. He really came through when last minute we wanted to change our first dance song and he made it happen.
    Besides being just plain good at what they do, BBDJ's fit into my budget perfectly. I was losing hope that I would ever find a DJ for less than an arm and a leg!
    If you are looking for a DJ, do yourself a big favor and give these guys a call.

Allison · Married on 02/28/2016

Bbdj's is an outstanding company. Shem and Seth did a fantastic job mc/dj and running the photo booth. Shem made sure to interact with the wedding guests as well as keeping me and my husband informed about time schedule. He also made sure to keep in contact with the wedding coordinator and venue staff so we could enjoy our guests and reception. Seth ran the photo booth with ease and was very accommodating to every guests' needs. Seth even made extra copies of photo strips for those that had requested it. The Banda brothers went far and beyond what we expected from them. My new husband (jokingly) says he will be calling them again when he gets married a 2nd time. ??

Brock · Married on 02/12/2016

Banda-Brothers were absolutely amazing! They made everything go very smoothly at our wedding and I cannot thank them enough. Not only did we have them but they also did another wedding we attended and they were able to adjust on the fly for a video that didn't have sound that was provided last second by someone. It showed how professional and adaptable they could be. Using them for events in the future will be a no-brainer!

Sarah · Married on 01/30/2016

We can highly recommend the Banda-Brothers. As the parents of the bride, we realized how important it is to have a DJ who knows how to work a wedding crowd, and can keep the evening entertaining for everyone. We now know that a good DJ is one of the main "must-have's" for a wedding!
    You'll make the best choice by hiring their team!
    Well done, and a huge:
    Thank you!

Erin · Married on 01/30/2016

I had the pleasure of working with the Banda Brothers for our wedding and I could not imagine my day without them. They kept the crowd entertained while also making it so special and unique. Their energy was contagious and they catered to our needs perfectly. I am so thankful for their hard work and I would want all of my family and friends to use them for their next event!! Thank you for all of your hard work.

Jenny · Married on 11/28/2015

Love the Banda Bros!! They put on a huge fall festival for our neighborhood and did an amazing job. They went above and beyond what they were "hired" for. Seth is hilarious and an awesome DJ. They really helped foster a sense of community and FUN among the guests. My family of 7, along with all in attendance, really enjoyed the event.

Great service! Such a fun event! I would totally use them again and refer them to anyone! So awesome!

Jamie · Married on 10/30/2015

Seth and Shem are amazing brothers! They know how to get events to flow and the party started!!!!!!! ??
    They were DJing our annual Fall Festival and have several years now, two days out I asked to throw in a dance to Thriller with zombie dancers, no worries they handled it amazing!!!!!! Thank you guys

Candace · Married on 10/24/2015

Seth and Shem were amazing! Seth kept our wedding on track and made it lively and so much fun. I even had a last minute change (literally 3 minutes before the ceremony) when I noticed I forgot to put that I wanted something instrumental. Seth and Shem quickly looked to see if they had the instrumental version and the ceremony music was changed without any issues. We also used their up lighting and monogram service. The monogram was gorgeous! We received so many compliments and even got to keep the metal plate at the end of the evening. Seth and I worked primarily through email as I was a very busy bride and its difficult to get me on the phone and everything worked seamlessly. We have several wedding coming up soon for friends and family and I will recommend Banda Brothers to them!.

Seth was so great and so upbeat and really made our day awesome! He was a big help in keeping everything moving in a timely manner and kept the guests entertained the entire time. He also let me submit a list of songs I wanted to hear prior to the event but was very good about playing songs that people had gone up and requested. He really made our day so fun and I appreciate it all.
    Thank you!

Christine · Married on 08/15/2015

Banda Brothers were great. Could not have asked for a better DJ. They were patient with literally last minute changes and kept the entire event moving. They got everyone on the dance floor with their music choices and helped make the night a great success. No hesitation giving them my highest recommendation! Amazing!

I was very impressed with Banda Brothers DJs. The entire event was directed with Seth as MC and the wedding party and guests loved the energy he brought. The evening was filled with an appropriate mix of sound, music and entertainment. It is obvious Banda Brothers DJs has been doing this a while; they are exceptionally good at what they do and I would highly recommend their service. Great job guys!

Matt · Married on 08/15/2015

Banda Brothers DJs were amazing. The DJs are not just music players. They keep everything progressing along schedule and adapt to anything that should arise and add fun entertainment. From the ceremony to last call, everything was PERFECT and exciting. I will recommend The Banda Bro's for any DJ event. Thanks Guys for a day of WONDERFUL!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/17/2015

This is the second time we used Banda Brothers D.J.'s for our children's weddings. They listen to what we needed and kept the events of the night flowing beautifully. I highly recommend them for your special events.

Mariah · Married on 06/27/2015

My wedding was perfect because of Shem! He helped with the flow of the evening and made the whole night run smoothly. The music was spot on! He played everything I wanted and had the best ideas. He was very personable, and kept the attention where it should be. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Very friendly. Easy to work with. Played the songs we requested. Planned well in advance. No surprises. Kept the party going.

Michael · Married on 06/27/2015

These guys were total life savers and I'd recommend them to anyone! They fit us into their schedule with very short notice and their professionalism and organization was such a huge stress relief for everyone planning the wedding. They were attentive and helped plan and tailor everything to fit the reception schedule. Everything at the reception went perfectly. Shem was a great DJ and emcee. He kept everything on schedule and made it a seriously fun and memorable night. Can't thank them enough!

Tyler · Married on 06/22/2015

These guys are great! They DJ'd for my little brothers graduation party. Excellent service, fun music, and a good time. Thanks Banda Brothers!!

Banda Brothers DJs are the Best Djs ever!!!! If was a very rough wedding night due to my wedding coordinator not showing up and not everything went in place with the person the venue chose to come in last minute. But these Djs are true professionals they kept everything in order and had my guests dancing, and enjoying themselves.Starting with the young ones , and ending with the older siblings all the way from Mexico were even dancing. They are Highly recommended! they were what truly made my wedding. For that I thank them so much for staying professional and being present in such an important day that me and my husband had saved up for years.
    I suggest to brides out there to hire your own wedding planner , don't rely on the wedding venue people, especially if it's a family owned place (12westMain) They could have family emergencies and not show up for the wedding coordinator job and leave you helpless at your most important day. Lesson learned here to cover your butt in worst case scenario.

Thank god for these Djs though (Banda Brothers) they Run a legitimate professional business. Not one party guest noticed the wedding was hanging by a single thread ("well at least in my bride stressed mentality)
    Banda brothers basically did more than one job that night and they are true DJ superheroes !

Carla · Married on 03/28/2015

BBDJS Professional DJ Services did an amazing job at my friends' wedding! The DJ was professional, and articulate.... yet so fun!. The music and lighting were perfect for the garden venue and all the guests had a great time. He was interactive with the wedding guests and made sure that the dance floor was filled the whole night!. I cannot speak highly enough of this service. I think they will be getting some phone calls for business after last night! Thank you thank you....you rock!!!

Mary · Married on 03/28/2015

The garden wedding was wonderful and Shem made it even better! He read the crowd beautifully, kept the dance floor full and the whole place was filled with laughter, music and joy. He added some lights here and there which were perfect. He enjoyed it as much as we did-dancing behind his table, rockin' with his headset on... you could really tell that he loves this work! Shem, it would not have been the same without you!

Jacob White was the DJ for our wedding. He was very professional and did a wonderful job keeping everything light hearted and fun at our reception. My wife and I didn't have very much planned out with how we wanted the evening to go but he had great suggestions on how the evening should run. The few things we did have planned out he was very flexible and accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone!

Pat · Married on 03/28/2015

Seth was personable and professional. My wife and I were very pleased with his services both during the prep and on the day of the wedding. Would definitely recommend!