2 Reviews for Bamboo Art & Sea Glass Creations

Design (1)
Shipping (1)

So beautiful! They were unique and stunning pieces of artwork for each of our guests. We loved sharing some local Puerto Rican art with our favorite people

Profile Picture Kara, 9/8/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Design, Shipping

We LOVED our wedding favors! And so did our guests! For our favors we really wanted something beautiful that was locally made in Puerto Rico ... and of course afforable. The bamboo art was perfect and even comes with a great story...that is that every piece of bamboo is found on the beaches in Puerto Rico, sanded and painted by hand. I love how original it is and since my husband is an artist we also liked that it was hand painted.

Lourdes, who owns Bamboo Art, was very thoughtful. She created some samples for me to pick colors and showed me some ideas - such as writing words like "Cherish" and "Amor." I sent her a list of half a dozen words and our initials and directions to do half the favors with words and flowers and half with just flowers. They came out beautiful! We used our wedding colors - turquoise and coral - for the flowers and letterings.

I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture User3706974, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews