Baltimore's Best Events Reviews

90 | Towson, MD

90 Reviews for Baltimore's Best Events

Traci · Married on 10/24/2015

Baltimore's Best Events has the best section of gorgeous, quality decor rental options that I have seen in our area hands down. I speak from working with many of the companies for previous engagements. Our guests were wowed with the event decor!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Rob · event on 07/25/2015

The folks were extremely helpful and had wonderful suggestions. I could not have asked for more flexibility and service. I will use them again and again. God bless this company

Sent on 09/02/2015

nicole · event on 07/12/2015

Amazing!
    My daughters birthday party was so awesome!
    This is due to Baltimores Best Events and Miss
    Marsha. She was professional and so talented
    She was excellent with all the kids. Playing games singing dancing, non stop fun!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Lonny · event on 05/08/2015

Gia and her staff were so wonderful. We could not have imagined a better event. Everything was planned to perfection. What was amazing was that the event went even better than planned. DJ -- Amazing. Food--Amazing. Decor Beautiful and fun. My daughter and her friends and family will remember forever.

Thank You Baltimore's Best Events.

Sent on 05/11/2015

The wedding planner was excellent, and she made the wedding day events occur
    with promptness and great professional judgment. A mother of the bride cannot
    be everywhere, nor do everything. The planner we hired, Gia Magliano, is very
    knowledgeable and helpful, and I highly recommend her to others shopping for
    a planner. She took care of finding the right vendors for: DJ services, photography,
    decorations, linens, on-site wedding day coordination, the cake (far above
    average, in taste and appearance). There are hundreds of vendors out there, and
    a great planner knows which are the go-to, best vendors. The DJ was over-the-top
    fabulous; he responded to the bride's playlist carefully, and he MC'd the event, and
    took charge of the reception schedule, and handled all of the rituals (first dance,
    introductions, cake cutting, etc.) with great confidence. The photographer, Cristie
    Shires, is the consummate professional. She came to our home to capture
    the bride, bridesmaids, and mother and great-uncle of the bride posing at home.
    She was very attentive to the bride's and family's requests for photos, and went
    the extra mile for this client. I have never worked with a more customer-oriented
    photographer--Cristie is exceptionally good at her craft.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Maddie · Married on 02/28/2015

Gia Magliano, our wedding planner, was both very lovely and incredibly professional. Before the wedding we worked on color scheme, cake, linens, centerpieces, and lighting. The decoration at the reception could not have turned out more spectacularly beautiful. In addition, Gia found the perfect photographer (Cristie Shires) and DJ (Troy Hernandez) for our wedding. The photographer worked with me extensively to achieve the photos I dreamed of and the DJ was professional, charismatic, and ran the reception smoothly. Many people came up to tell me what a fabulous a job he did. Thanks to Gia, Cristie, and Troy my wedding exceeded all expectations. I received numerous compliments on how wonderful the wedding was thanks to them.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Michael · event on 01/13/2015

I had initially tried to plan a memorial service and was not sure how to even plan an event. Gia Magliano the owner made many suggestions and provided an event that made my wife's celebration of life a very joyous occasion for all of our family and friends. The event hall was decorated beautifully and the food that was prepared for our event was wonderful. The staff was very accommodating and friendly to all my guests. I would recommend Baltimore's Best Events for any occasion.

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • User4339098 · event on 08/16/2014

We were so happy with Baltimore's Best, that I was already promoting them at my son's birthday party! The decorations were gorgeous! I'd definitely use them again, and actually am planning to have them decorate for my sister's baby shower. Gia and her staff are professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Cynthia · event on 07/03/2014

My daughter's Sweet 16 party was a huge success, and much credit is due to the staff at Baltimore's Best Events. The vendor truly is a one-stop shop, and they can provide you with as much assistance as you need. The staff was incredibly helpful, starting with the initial planning process, and the event coordinator offered advice, tips and suggestions along the way with party colors, theme, decorations, etc.,. The venue is just the right size and can accommodate small and large gatherings. It was beautifully decorated, which immediately impressed all of our guests. One major plus with booking a party at Confetti's is that they will allow you to bring your own food. There was an outside caterer fee, as well as a cost for equipment and kitchen rental and hiring wait staff to assist during the party, but the total amount of these charges was very nominal compared to the cost of hiring a licensed caterer. The wait staff was very accommodating and helpful and handled everything on the night of the party with very little direction or guidance from me -- I'm incredibly grateful for their assistance because it allowed me to enjoy the party without worrying about the food, drinks, cleanup, etc.,. Baltimore's Best Events also has an amazing graphic designer. She created beautiful invitations for my daughter's party that matched our color scheme, as well as an awesome sign-in board that my daughter will treasure forever. If you book a party at Confetti's or hire Baltimore's Best Events to assist you with a party at an off-site venue, they can do it all and it will save you the stress of looking elsewhere. I could not be happier with the services provided by Baltimore's Best Events!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Hi Cynthia!

The team at Baltimore's Best Events and CONFETTI's Event Center would like to thank you for such a fantastic review. Please keep us in mind for all of your future events!

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

I decided on Confettis/ Baltimore's Best because they did pretty much everything. I only had 3-4 months to plan my wedding and I had such a limited amount of available free time to do so. Confetti's made my wedding planning easy and possible for me to do without any stress. They covered the dj, officiant, photography, day of coordinator, invitations, decor, venue, caterer, favors and centerpieces. I was able to select everything I wanted in just a couple of meetings with my coordinator.

When the day came I was so happy with everything that Confetti's did for me! First of all I had the BEST wedding coordinator, Jenna. Not only was I blessed to have her on my wedding day she was also one of the awesome wedding coordinators that helped me everytime I stopped in after work for my quick impromptu meetings. She made sure that everyone had everything they needed and she definitely went above and beyond the call of duty. The staff was so nice from the caterers, the dj, the bartender and everyone else that helped make my day special.
    Everything was perfect for my special day. Every one of my guests have mentioned to me that my wedding was the best they had ever been to. It was fun and all of the event staff went above and beyond for my guests and I. I am so happy I chose Confetti's to be a part of my special day.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Hi Amanda!

We are so glad that you chose us to make your special day not only wonderful for you, but great for your family and friends! Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to see you again for future events.

Renee · Married on 05/03/2014

I firmly believe this establishment provides the ideal setting for your venue. Whether A wedding, a special birthday party or professional work gathering, this facility has all the elements to provide a top level experience!!
    I was so pleased with the experience and outcome! Everything was amazing and no detail was left undone! Gia and her staff provided an exceptional level of customer service and the attention to detail was exemplary!! Everyone went above and beyond to create a memorable event and truly exhibited a level of dedication to excellence that was gold standard!!
    Even when a much needed item was left at home, Gia made a special effort to locate the item at a local retailer and saved the day! My sincere gratitude to Gia and her staff for delivering the perfect evening from start to finish!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Devin · event on 01/04/2014

I have used Baltimores Best for my personal use as well as my corporate events and I have been more than pleased with the level of service each time. We have used the DJ charachters as well as all the furniture and party rentals every year fro the past 5 years and each time i was never let down. This is a great and well oranized team that I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Richard · event on 12/21/2013

Having used Gia and her staff during a tough time with my Mother's Memorial several months earlier, we decided to have a more joyous celebration during the Holidays. Gia made our family dinner a huge success for our intimate gather of 25. From the food to the decorations to the clean up, everything was seamless. Thanks again, we look forward to working with you for our next celebration.

Sent on 01/06/2014

I just got married last week on 11/09/13 at Confettis Event Center. I can't believe how perfect everything went throughout the day. I used Baltimore's Best Events for everything. They had an "all inclusive package" and it included more than I expected which worked well for us. We arrived at our reception surprised to see how gorgeous everything actually looked. The linens and napkins matched my color swatch perfectly. I did not realize all the details that I wanted actually would come true. My guests were enjoying appetizers and music, and everyone was enjoying themselves. Our cake was both gorgeous and delicious and the build your own sundae-candy bar was a great addition. All in all, our expectations were more than exceeded. The staff at Confetti's was friendly and fun and efficient with everything. The owner was there to oversee everything. If I could give this place 10 stars I would. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Richard · event on 09/25/2013

Memorials are never an easy event, Gia Magliano and her staff were exceptional in thier presentation, professionalism, and compassion. As a family, it was a blessing to not have to worry about the details of the celebration. Thanks again from our family.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Jimmie · Married on 08/05/2013

Confettis provided the personal touch to help give my future wife an awesome birthday surprise. Thanks for all you do Gia and Christy.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Gia provided wonderful decorations, flowers, party favors, and entertainment! The wedding cake was beautiful and tasted wonderful. I just told her that I wanted fall colors and she turned the church hall into a show place! Her eye for design and her flair provided the perfect touch to my special day! The DJ was great and he worked me and played every song on my request list! We had the most fun and Baltimore's Best Events was a key party of that experience! I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Sara · Married on 10/27/2012

My husband and I have had two events at Confettis event center. Gia helped us arrange the details and both parties turned out fantastic! Our first event was an engagement party which has gone down in history with our friends as one of the best parties they have attended. :) We had a balloon arch over our dj and balloons throughout the room. Our linens and place settings looked great. The staff helped us with everything we needed during setup and breakdown. Our most recent event was our in-town wedding reception for our friends, since we were married in Tahiti. The room looked gorgeous. I had beautiful deep red table cloths, floating candle centerpieces, a dresser at the entrance covered in candles and pictures of our Tahiti wedding/honeymoon, cocktail tables covered in flowers, banquet tables, 3 serving tables, a bar, dj, & awesome staff. I wish I could remember the names of the staff from that night but they really helped me and made sure I had what I needed. They helped me adjust lighting when I wanted to dim areas, found last minute items that I needed, and basically just helped with every detail. Tons of parking and right off of 695 so it was really easy for my guests to find. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/07/2013
  • User2616546 · event on 08/15/2012

The place is ideal and the guests were totally impressed. Event coordinator was very helpful and accommodating. I will definitely recommend this place!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Baltimore's Best Events's reply:

Hello, thank you so much for the positive review of our venue. Would you please take a moment and endorse CONFETTI'S EVENT CENTER for your experience here? thank you so much, Gia Magliano

Angel · Married on 09/10/2011

My fiance and I at the time were looking for a place to have a simple ceremony. We went into Baltimore's Best Event and met with the owner Gia and she worked with us right until the wedding was over. She contribibuted so much great knowledge and an the most beautiful venue with the most amazing staff right down to the decor of the venue. When we celebrate our 10 year anniversary we have already decided we are having it with Baltimore's Best Events. This place is a couple's dream wedding come true. Fantastic place, clean, awesome staff, beautiful decorations, and wonderful videographer. Gia works with you to plan from the moment you walk in her door to the very end of the ceremony every tiny detail she handles to a t. Wonderful wonderful place :)

Sent on 11/07/2013

Renay · Married on 06/25/2011

Gia made my dream come true. I gave her my ideas, explained my budget and she made it happen. I walked down the aisle in tears and awwwww! I will always be connected to her because she made my dream come true.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Lynn · Married on 05/22/2010

Gia and her crew took care of every detail. We were very pleased with the decorations, the venue, and the food. We highly recommend Baltimore's Best Party Entertainers!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Catherine · event on 03/01/2014

more time to get in before event, events booked to close together

Sent on 03/10/2014

Hi Catherine,

We would like to apologize about the closeness of the events together, and hope that you will still consider Baltimore's Best Events and CONFETTI's Event Center for your next event's needs.

Jackie · event on 05/25/2018

The company was very accommodating and flexible.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Krystal · Married on 04/30/2018

Great service, really accommodated me when i needed to return late

Sent on 05/13/2018