4 Reviews for Baltimore Wedding Bagpiper / Francis Wallace

4 Baltimore Wedding Bagpiper / Francis Wallace Reviews

Francis Wallace's bagpipes made our wedding such a special event! He was very easy to work with before the wedding, highly professional, and arrived on time and dressed as one would expect from a Highlander at a wedding. He played beautifully as he escorted the groom in, then came around to get me to bring me to the alter, and he also played as requested before, during and after the ceremony. He handles his pipes well. I highly recommend him for your wedding, or other special occasions. 5 stars for Francis Wallace!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband is Scottish and knew he wanted bag pipes played during our ceremony. We called Fran and after a few meetings, we mapped out a beautiful musical program for the ceremony. Fran was happy to give us song ideas, play the pipes for us, and was easy to contact. On the day of the wedding, the ceremony was amazing and my favorite part was Fran marching us out as a newly married couple while playing, "Scotland the Brave." I would recommend Fran to any one that wants to add some of their heritage to their special day.

Profile Picture Darcy, 9/21/12, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

If you are looking for a bagpiper to play at your wedding or event, look no further, because Francis is your man! He was recommended to me from another former bride. She and I were both so pleased by his work. He was very easy to work with picking songs and scheduling everything. He even coordinated with the organist at my church and they played a few songs together, which was really neat to hear. He was very enthusiastic and seemed really happy to be a part of our big day. He even went as far as to make sure he wore the correct color of his family tartan to make sure he didn't clash with my family's tartan. Now that is a man who cares!

Profile Picture Polly, 10/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Fran was AWESOME!!!!!!! Our guests thought it was such a neat addition to have bagpipes at our ceremony. Fran played out front of our church while guests came in and after the ceremony while guests left. I could hear Fran playing the bagpipes from my holding room before the ceremony and it was such a relief to sit back and relax on such a special day! I highly recommend Fran! I surprised my husband by having Fran there and him and his friends haven't stopped talking about what a great surprise that was!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/15/08, 8 Reviews