Baltimore Bridal Hair Reviews

Baltimore Bridal Hair 5
Baltimore Bridal Hair 6
Baltimore Bridal Hair 7

Tena · Married on 05/15/2010

Megan deserves a gold star! She was amazing! Megan did makeup for all my girls, 6 bridesmaids total, myself, and my mother. Everyone looked great and was very happy with their makeup. I'm not used to wearing makeup and I still felt totally like myself.....but better! She was on time and actually managed to keep me on track. I'm pretty sure I received a reminder/update email from her every Monday for a month before the wedding. Very helpful. Loved having her do my makeup at my home. It makes everything so much easier.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Caitlin · Married on 04/17/2010

I highly recommend Jamie's services, she did a wonderful job, not only for me but for my entire bridal party. Everyone loved their hair!

Sent on 05/25/2010
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 02/21/2010

Megan and Jamie were fantastic! They worked with my constantly changing schedule! And they were very punctual and stayed on schedule. And best of it all was they made me and all the ladies in my party look gorgeous. I would definitely use their services for future events.

Sent on 03/24/2010

Heather · Married on 02/20/2010

Jamie and Megan of Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up came referred to me by a friend with only good things to say about their work as well as their flexibility and fun spirit. I was getting married in February so I knew I wanted people to come do hair and make-up at my house with weather being one last thing I had to worry about. From the quick response I got from that 1st email I sent to the personal service I felt I received during my trial run and especially on my wedding day. Both Jamie and Megan were so relaxed and Jamie's favorite response to me was "sure, no worries". I can't begin to list all of the compliments I received on my hair and make-up as well as how pleased my girls were with their service. Any chance I get I will recommend Jamie and Megan. The whole experience will be a memorable one!

Sent on 05/04/2010

Mrs · Married on 01/02/2010

Jamie and Megan were great on my wedding day. All my bridesmaids and I felt and looked great. The make-up looked wonderful the entire day even after I cried during my vows and the curls framing my face remained in place even after dancing the night away. I can not thank them enough for helping my girls and I look and feel great on such a great day. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 01/12/2010

Eric · Married on 11/19/2009

Even though im the groom and didnt actually use the service, my wife and her bridemates, mom, etc went with this vendor for her makeup. They did everything she wanted and never complained(she can be picky). They also did an amazing job and had everyone looking their best... i highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 01/25/2010

Margery · Married on 11/07/2009

Jamie and Megan were great!! They were both friendly and professional and made my hair and makeup look beautiful for my wedding! They made my bridesmaids look great and both had a calm, upbeat energy that was perfect for the morning of my wedding. I'm glad to have them in my memories of my wedding day! I highly recommend them :)

Sent on 11/30/2009

Amy · Married on 11/07/2009

The best part of wedding wire was finding Jaime and Megan. They are personable, professional, and incredible at what they do. They listen to you and help guide you for the prettiest look. I'm so glad that I did the trial with them to feel comfortable the day of the wedding when things were so hectic. They kept calm and were responsive and helpful along the way (reminders what to bring, etc). All my friends and wedding guests kept saying how amazing my hair and make up was and I never really do it all up so it was a perfect day to do so. Thank you so much Megan and Jaime!!!

Sent on 12/11/2009

Rebecca · Married on 10/25/2009

Everyone looked FABULOUS and Megan was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/19/2010

catherine · Married on 10/19/2009

I had the great fortune of finding Megan to do make up for my wedding party and also my brother's wedding all in one weekend! She is such a professional at all times and it was a pleasure to work with her. The make-up she did was gorgeous on everyone of us. Most of the ladies (including myself) are of various asian decent and it is always difficult to find someone familiar with working on asian features. She was just amazing and I don't remember any one of us ever looking better. Use Megan and you will be guaranteed a worry free day (for beauty at least)!!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Julia · Married on 10/04/2009

Jamie and Megan were WONDERFUL! Not only were they very flexible and accommodating, they are both such sweet ladies as well! My bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous on my wedding day, thanks to Jamie and Megan. They listened to exactly what each girl wanted, and made sure we were all happy with the results. Our makeup looked very natural with a punch of glam! Even after the wedding, people are still complimenting on our hair/makeup. Their prices are very reasonable for the DC/Baltimore area. I highly recommend Baltimore Bridal and will be referring friends to them!! Thank you, ladies!!

Sent on 10/06/2009

Dani · Married on 10/03/2009

I would highly recommend Jamie and Megan for hair and make-up. They were both very professional. All my bridesmaids were very happy with their hair and make-up as well. I felt like my hair and make-up were EXACTLY what I wanted. The fact that they were both able to come my parents house where we were getting ready made the experiance relaxing and fun. I will be referring all my friends getting married in the future to Jamie and Megan! Thanks girls for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2009

Erin · Married on 09/25/2009

Jamie and Megan were fantastic. From the moment I started working with them, they were extremely responsive and professional. Flexibility is also one of their strong suites. They catered to what I needed, and Jamie happily agreed to alter my hairstyle at the last minute after I changed my mind! They really helped everyone to relax and have a good time on the wedding day, and everyone looked so beautiful. I felt I looked like a beautiful bride that day, and I have them to thank for it. They are terrific, and I wholeheartedly recommend asking them to provide their services for your wedding day. Thanks Megan and Jamie!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Jenn · Married on 09/17/2009

Jamie did an amazing job for mine and my bridal parties hair. She was very quick to respond to any questions I had and was helpful in selecting what hairstyle would best suit me for my wedding day, taking in all different aspects of my wedding, from the dress, location, and to my personal style. On the day of my wedding, she was right on time and so efficient! I would highly recommend to anyone! Thanks Jamie!

Sent on 09/29/2009

Serena · Married on 09/05/2009

Thank you Jamie Kriet! You made my bridal hair dream look a reality : )
    I brought Jamie pictures from a magazine and she instantly understood the understated look I was going for : ) Jamie was very responsive both on email and the phone with my myriad of questions. On game day, she easily handled two mothers who had never had their hair done for an event and made them look GOOD; she didn�t take offense when someone wanted her to change what she did; and most importantly when I � the bride � melted down because I couldn�t explain what I wanted but it just wasn�t working out, she never batted an eyelash! She calmed me down, got me to explain what I wanted, and within a few short minutes made it happen. Jamie is professional, on time, knowledgeable, and easy to work worth. If you can book her, DO IT!!

Sent on 10/13/2009

Michelle · Married on 08/15/2009

Jamie and Megan were great! So flexible and willing to work with our schedule the day of the wedding. The hair was outstanding (I received so many compliments) and the make-up was beautiful. I truly felt like a princess!

Sent on 08/24/2009

marigot · Married on 08/08/2009

Megan and Jamie are awesome! EVERYONE loved the job the hair and makeup that they did for my wedding.They are professional and fun with prices that are reasonable. All of my bridesmaids, sisters and mothers looked fantastic. I LOVED my hair and makeup, which is huge becausei rarely wear makeup and have crazy curly hair! Everyone looked very natural, but gorgeous. I highly recommend baltimore bridal!!!! Thanks Megan and Jamie!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Meghan · Married on 08/01/2009

Jamie and Megan were beyond wonderful. They were extremely easy to work with during the planning of the wedding, the trial, and the day of the wedding. Their quality of service was exceptional! They could always be counted on for their prompt responses. I feel extremely lucky to have worked with Jamie and Megan on the day of my wedding. They made the day extra special with their warm and caring personalities. I would highly recommend them to any and everyone if they are looking for top-of-the line service! I wish they could do my hair and make-up everyday! Meghan B.

Sent on 09/20/2009

t · Married on 07/26/2009

I normally don't always give 5 stars for each category, but these girls were great! Megan and Jamie were very professional, and did exactly what they said they would do. They showed up on-time, prepared 4 of us with hair and make-up with time to spare. Megan is very sanitary when applying make-up so you don't have to worry. She even came prepared with double-sided tape when we couldn't find ours! Jamie was creative and my hair and make-up stayed put through a very windy and humid ceremony and reception. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 08/09/2009

Meghan · Married on 07/18/2009

Jamie did my and my bridal party's hair. Everyone looked so beautiful. Each girl had a unique style that really suited them. Jamie was such a sweetheart as well, and everyone enjoyed our busy morning of getting ready.

Sent on 07/26/2009

Liubov · Married on 07/11/2009

Jamie and Megan were amazing! They are very professional, responsive and fun to work with. Since the moment of our first contact via email till the day of the wedding they were very nice and friendly. What they did with my hair and make-up was fantastic! I went for natural look, and they did exactly what I pictured I'd like to be! They also did hairs and make-up for my mom and bridesmaids. Everyone was very happy with the results. They are great at listening to what their clients want and at being able to keep very relaxed and fun atmosphere when working. Thank you very-very much, Jamie and Megan! I highly recommend them to any bride around Baltimore and DC area!

Sent on 07/15/2009

Emily · Married on 07/05/2009

Jamie and Megan provided hair and make-up services to me and my bridal party. They are very easy to get a hold of and were great at meeting our hair and make-up needs. My pre-wedding prep time was relaxing and fun thanks to them. They were definitely very efficient but able to provide high quality hairstyles and make-up services at the same time. Jamie was able to provide beautiful, unique hairstyles to me and my bridesmaids. Our hair stayed in place the entire night! Megan made everyone look great. She skillfully applied our make-up and really knew how to help us look like more polished, beautified versions of ourselves.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Colleen · Married on 06/20/2009

Baltimore Bridal Hair and Make-up was fabulous! They did an amazing job with the hair and make-up for a bridal party of eight girls, two moms, and one bride. They really managed to capture the beauty of each girl and managed to tie the whole look together while each girl looked a bit different. They also were really flexible and accommodating, and a lot of fun to work with. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 07/04/2009

Cecilia · Married on 06/19/2009

Megan and Jamie completely saved the day by agreeing to do my hair and make-up for my wedding day. I contacted them at the last minute after having difficulty finding someone who would come to the facility instead of having me run around on my wedding day. They were absolutely fantastic! They were punctual, professional, friendly, and very talented. They had both me and my bridal party looking beautiful, natural, and perfect! I would definitely recommend them to any bride or any type of special occasion. They helped make my day even more perfect! Thanks again, Jamie and Megan!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Linda · Married on 06/13/2009

We had Baltimore Bridal Hair and Makeup do my out of town wedding. Jamie and Megan arrived on time and did the makeup and hair for seven people quickly and expertly in a hotel room. Everyone looked beautiful and more importantly, every one of the girls was pleased.

Sent on 06/25/2009