Baltimore Bridal Hair Reviews

Baltimore Bridal Hair 5
Baltimore Bridal Hair 6
Baltimore Bridal Hair 7

Shannon · Married on 03/25/2011

Jamie and Megan did an amazing job. My hair and make up was perfect and held up throughout the night. They were very professional, arrived on time and finished on time. I am so glad I did a trial because it allowed me to test out the look and make any changes ahead of time.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Amy · Married on 03/13/2011

Megan and Jamie made me feel like the most beautiful bride. They were friendly, punctual, patient, and very talented.

Sent on 06/04/2011

Suzanne · Married on 03/05/2011

I used Jamie and Megan for my wedding in early March. They were both great -- really flexible and easy to work with. I wasn't sure if one of the attendants was going to get her hair done but was able to let Jamie know a couple days before the wedding. They did a great job on both hair and makeup and everyone was pleased with the results. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/03/2011

Casey · Married on 01/29/2011

Jamie and Megan were so easy to work with. Their prices were great, and they were very professional. Plus they are young and fun! They promptly responded and answered all of my questions beforehand. I would recommend they for any wedding in the DC/Annapolis/Baltimore area.

Sent on 02/01/2011

Erica · Married on 01/23/2011

If anyone is getting married in MD please use Jamie and Megan. They were so down to earth, and the work they do is amazing. I was one of those brides that was very relaxed and just let them take the lead on how to do my hair and make-up. Everything turned out awesome! They did 3 of my bridesmaids hair and make-up and they looked absolutely gorgeous. Their quality of service is top notch! From day one they were both responsive to my emails and made sure that I got priority on booking my date. They were both very professional, but also made you feel like you were getting ready for your wedding with your best friends. Both of them traveled to meet me at the hotel the day of my wedding. Not only were they on time, but they got me and my girls all dolled-up before schedule. I cannot say anything bad about either of their services. Please use them!

Sent on 02/07/2011
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 01/08/2011

I couldn't be happier with Baltimore Bridal! Megan and Jamie were both unbelievable. From day one when I contacted them for a quote and for their availability they were super responsive. They always responded to my questions quickly and with as much detail as I needed. During the hair/makeup trial, I really felt that they listened to me and worked with me to make sure I looked perfect. All I had to do was give them an idea of how I wanted my hair and makeup done and they took the ideas and ran! The day of the wedding, they were extremely flexible. I had one more person to add on, not only the day of, but when they arrived! and they were not only able to squeeze her in but got us all finished ahead of schedule. Also, I had some very picky girls who needed their hair/makeup done and Megan and Jamie managed not only to make them each look beautiful but actually made each of them happy! As for me, my hair/makeup came out beautifully and while I looked like I had obviously had my hair/makeup done, they still managed to make me look like myself and feel comfortable. Just before they left they even gave me a little touch-up goodie bag with everything in it I'd need to make sure I stayed photo ready for the entire day.

I cannot recommend Baltimore Bridal highly enough!

Sent on 01/20/2011

Lauren · Married on 11/13/2010

Jamie did my hair and BM's hair for my wedding this past weekend and was fabulous! She is a complete sweetheart to work with and is extremely flexible with everything! She was right on time the day of the wedding and got all of our hair done in no time. I received an enormous amount of compliments on my hair that day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2010

I found Jamie & Megan through a friend of mine who had used them for her wedding (she looked fab). They were SO great, my bridesmaids, mother and I were all so happy with their work. I was a bride who didn't know what I wanted specifically, but they were able to pull together my vague suggestions and turn it into something perfect. I have never felt so pretty or received so many complements in my life, and I definitely think my hair and makeup (and I guess it being my wedding day) had something to do with it. They are super friendly and sweet, and their calm, patient, can-do attitudes are a good way to start an intense wedding day. My hair and makeup stayed flawless all night! The BMs too - my sister's hair was even perfect when she woke up in the morning! They were reliable, talented and professional, and I would definitely recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 10/01/2010

Heather · Married on 09/25/2010

Jamie & Megan are absolutely amazing. This dynamic duo can work magic! I loved my wedding hair and makeup and I'm still getting compliments on how amazing I looked. Megan and Jamie also managed to do updos and makeup for my entire bridal party as well as the mothers. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. Both Jamie and Megan are quick to respond to my emails, questions and worries. They showed up on time and actually finished slightly early which is saying a lot for doing hair and makeup for 10 people! What I love most about Megan & Jamie is that they are straightforward. I'm the kind of bride that relies on my expert vendors and if Jamie & Megan proved they know what they are doing by advising me and my bridal party against certain ideas and made stellar recommendations. I would recommend these girls to any bride as I haven't seen better hair and makeup yet! Thank you Megan and Jamie!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2010
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2010

Jamie and Megan came out to my parents house to do myself and all my bridesmaids hair and make-up. They were so sweet and were able to give all my girls the look they wanted. I had a trial run a few weeks prior to the wedding and was able to look fabulous for my bachelorette party! They did exactly what I had imagined and were so accomodating to get me in around my crazy work schedule. And you couldn't ask for a more reasonable price. If you want the Hollywood look for half the cost, don't look anywhere else then Baltimore Bridal Hair and Make-Up.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Vilas · Married on 09/18/2010

I can't say enough about Baltimore Bridal!! I found Jamie through weddingwire and all the rave reviews are so right! She's amazing! I have been a bridesmaid so many times and NEVER liked my hair do. So I was very picky about my hair for my wedding. Jamie was so patient at the trial, especially with all my indecisiveness!! We worked through a hair do and then months later I started changing my mind on how I wanted my hair. (Piece of advise – don't do the hair trial so far in advance!!!) I emailed Jamie continuously after the trial, sharing my alternative ideas. She would instantly provide feedback and reassure me that my choice will be great. The week before the wedding, she provided a detailed list (without me even asking) to confirm everything for the wedding. She has great attention to detail. The day of the wedding was great! She completed all the girls' hair ahead of schedule and everyone's hair stayed the whole day! My hair was awesome…loved it completely!!! It was beautiful…she was so easy to talk to –easy to say what I liked/didn't like while she was doing my hair. She took her time to make sure every detail was perfect and the way I liked it! For the reception, I wanted to put a piece of jewelry in the hair which could have easily ruined my hair later, but she made it sure I could readily put it in. She's amazing and any bride would be lucky to have Jamie be a part of her Wedding day!! Thank you, Jamie!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2010

I was married last September and had Jamie and Megan help my girls, mom and I get ready. I can easily say these girls were two of my favorite vendors! They were so great at what they did, quick with getting everyone ready and made me look exactly like I'd dreamed. Megan even did it all, standing on her feet pregnant with no complaints, breaks, etc. (despite my trying to urge her to take a break and sit down! :-)) I am absolutely thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out, and highly, highly recommend Jamie and Megan to all future brides.

Sent on 06/15/2011

Ann-Marie · Married on 07/31/2010

Jamie and Megan are a wonderful team. I have know Megan for several years and met Jamie during my hair and make-up trail. They both have excellent personalities and are able to talk to and work with anyone. On the day of the wedding they had to start bright and early in the morning. They both arrived on-time, were energetic and excited to get started. The age of the people they were working with ranged from late 20s to late 70s and everyone was ecstatic about the results. Both of them were very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise. Throughout the entire process, from contacting them to the day of the wedding, they were both extremely professional and efficient. I would highly Megan and Jamie to any to-be-bride looking for two professionals to meet their hair and make-up needs.

Sent on 01/19/2011

Suanne · Married on 07/30/2010

Megan and Jamie were great and very professional. The trial hair and makeup was very helpful since I was able to look back on the pictures and made a few changes before my big day. Thanks again to both of them!

Sent on 10/30/2010

Rebecca · Married on 07/25/2010

I loved working with Megan and Jamie of Baltimore Bridal! They listened to all concerns and ideas I had, did not rush during the trial or the day of the wedding, and were very easy to work with. I and my bridesmaids are not especially "girly" girls, but Jamie and Megan found looks for all of us that fit us well. We all look great in the pictures- I was worried that I would start to look a bit of a mess, since I never took time during the wedding to check my hair or makeup, but even at the end of the night I look pretty! I would highly recommend these girls, they clearly know their craft, and are both professional and sweet!

Sent on 09/10/2010

Julie · Married on 07/24/2010

Jamie did an amazing job with my hair and all my bridesmaids hair. She was very flexible and professional. She answered my emails almost immediately. I definitely recommend you use her.

Sent on 10/21/2010

Nicole · Married on 07/17/2010

I just wanted to thank you for all that you did for my bridal party, mom, aunt and me (the bride) last Saturday. You did an awesome job on all of our hair. Mine came out so awesome (exactly what I wanted for my wedding day even when I wanted a slight change wedding day). I really appreciate your promptness and care you took on my wedding day. Everything ran sooo smoothly with your help.

I love looking at the pictures and seeing my hair (and it never looked messed up, even with some sweating)... Thanks again Jamie..

Sent on 07/21/2010

Andrea · Married on 07/02/2010

Megan was always very helpful and responsive. She called me within 5 min of me being referred to her. The first meeting with her went great. She made me feel very comfortable in making sure I could let her know what I wanted. She was early on my wedding day so it was less stress on me. Everyone that got there make up done loved it. I personally was in love with the outcome of my make up. I kept all of Megans information because I fully intend to not only refer her but also use her for myself again.

Sent on 08/31/2010

Lauri · Married on 06/19/2010

Jamie and Megan did the hair and makeup for our wedding last month and they did a perfect job. I don't often wear makeup so Megan did great making me look natural but still making me look like a bride. All of my girls looked great too...we had a big party and they got everyone done with time to spare. Jamie made touchups to the hair so that everyone would be happy with the outcome and we all were. I was very stressed out on the day of and they were so easy to work with which helped. They were extremely accommodating throughout the entire process, always responsive, and easy to deal with.

I highly recommend Jamie and Megan if you want to look beautiful on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/25/2010

danielle · Married on 06/19/2010

Jamie was in one word, AMAZING. I have verrrrry long, thick hair that holds a curl for maybe 20 minutes. Of course, I wanted my hair down, with everlasting big curls, at my outdoor, June, extended by 4 hours, wedding. I found Jamie through a friend who raved about her, emailed, warned her about my hair and asked if she as up for the task. Well, my hair was done at 3pm and when the wedding ended at 12am, after hours of dancing, dress-changes, rain for 35 minutes, humid 90 degree weather in a tent, pictures show my hair still with big beautiful bouncy curls! She is AWESOME!

I met with Jamie for a practice run a week or 2 before the wedding and showed her some pictures from magazines. She tried every way I asked, even gave suggestions, dealt with a Mother of the Bride nagging in our ears, until we both said, "Perfect, THATS IT!"

She arrived at my house at 10am, ready to do 6 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, and 1 bride's hair. I honestly don't know how she did it! I kept asking her if she wanted a drink, something to eat, or even a break but she just kept on rolling along! Tease, curl, toss, spray, "Who is next?", then repeat 8 times. My arms hurt just watching her! My bridesmaids loved loved loved their hair. They brought magazine pics to show her, and she mirrored what they wanted exactly. The flower girl's hair was sooooo adorable!! And I already bragged about my hair enough, but I will say again, GORGEOUS!!!

One last thing I have to say: Not only is Jamie very talented, she is SUCH a sweetheart! She is young, stylish, sweet, and very beautiful. You are confident in her just by meeting her before she even touches your hair. She is the only person I reccommend to my friends and family, and when I need my hair done again she will be the only one i call!

Thanks again Jamie!!!

Sent on 12/19/2010

Rhiannon · Married on 06/13/2010

Jamie and Megan are amazing! Very professional, artistic, and fun to hang with. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Kira · Married on 05/30/2010

Jamie and Megan did my and my mom's and bridesmaids' hair and makeup for my wedding and we couldn't have been more happy with them both! Everybody's hair and makeup came out beautifully- they both really took the time to find the best look that worked for each woman and everybody looked amazing! They were so sweet, patient and were exactly the type of people I wanted to work with on the morning of the biggest day of my life. I feel so lucky that I found Baltimore Bridal Hair & Makeup and HIGHLY recommend Jamie and Megan!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2010

Baltimore Bridal did an amazing job with the make up for my wedding. My sister was not going to get her make up done until she met Megan at another girl's wedding and thought she did a great job with it and therefore changed her mind. Megan was very professional. Any time I emailed her she got back to me within about 24 hours. She was on time on wedding day and had everyone done with time to spare. I only had the makeup part of the company but if the hair is anything like Megan, you will be very happy with the way your wedding looks. The price is great. Many makeup artists quote you a price and then your trial is another price on top of what they quote you. Not with them, your bridal trial is included in the quote. I would recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 06/06/2010

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2010

Meghan did my entire bridal party's makeup for my wedding. I could not be happier with my experience. She was so flexible and was willing to meet with me almost a year before the wedding for a trial. She took pictures of my makeup trial and kept a detailed list of the colors that she used. She contacted me the week of the wedding to get the details set up, and drove out to where I was getting ready for no additional cost (I was getting ready fairly close to her). She was SO professional and all of my girls looked wonderful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2010

Megan did my makeup for my wedding. She is awesome! SO nice and very easy to work with. Not to mention my bridal party looked awesome!

Sent on 06/15/2010