Baltimore Bridal Hair Reviews

Baltimore Bridal Hair 4
Baltimore Bridal Hair 5
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 04/09/2016

Jamie was excellent and all of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair styles! She was efficient and stayed on schedule but did not rush through anyone's hair. I would recommend Jamie to anyone!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Heidi · Married on 03/26/2016

When planning my wedding I quickly realized there are a TON of hair and makeup people out there! However, Jamie was one of the very few who had reasonable prices and was willing to come on location for a small travel fee. I only have wonderful things to say about my experience. Leading up to the wedding day she was super responsive to all of my emails and very on top of things. I also did a hair trial at her in home studio which was a great dry run. She made myself, seven of my bridesmaids, my mother, mother in-law and officiant all look beautiful! I love my hair in all of my photos! Jamie is truly talented at what she does. She also showed up early, was totally professional and fun and is just an all around great person. You will NOT be dissapointed!!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Jon · Married on 01/02/2016

Megan is a wonderful and amazing make-up artist! I initially met her over the phone and personally met on her during my make-up trial. After my make-up trial, I was blown away by her amazing talents! On the day of the wedding, she came in early to set up and she was very professional with everyone and their requests. She is very skilled at what she does and I am still amazed by how she transformed my ugly-duckling self into a swan for my big day! If you’re thinking of Megan to do your makeup, don’t look elsewhere! She’s your girl, trust me!

Sent on 01/27/2016

We were all so happy with the results!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2015

I found Jamie through my make-up artist and I am so extremely grateful for that! Jamie was a pleasure to work with and boy does she know hair! Jamie is super meticulous and is truly an artist with hair. I had a gorgeous up-do with a hair piece and veil and it stayed in all day until the end of our reception. Jamie did hair for my bridesmaids as well and everyone looked so beautiful and were happy with the end results. Jamie was flexible, professional and fun to be around! I highly recommend Jamie!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Megan was great to work with, she was always responsive when responding to emails. She was great with a change after my trial and my makeup looked absolutely amazing. I'm so happy with my choice of makeup artist.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Peggy · Married on 08/22/2015

I used Jamie for the hair side of things for my wedding and WOW! She is great. She is genuine, caring, and loves what she does. She did such a great job with our hair. As the bride I opted for a simpler style and it was perfect and better than I could have imagined (or ever done myself!). Each of my additional girls did a different style and she nailed everyone of them. My maid of honor, who has been in a lot of weddings, said it was the best hairstyle that she had ever gotten done and I felt the same way. She even was able to squeeze in one last style for my step mom the day of as well with out any issue, and I am so glad she was able to because her hair looked fabulous as well. All our our styles held perfect through the the night,. Thank you Jamie for everything and making us look great!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Working with Baltimore Bridal Beauty was a great experience! Jamie did an amazing job on all 5 of my bridesmaids, mother of the groom, and myself. She was super receptive to feedback and even took the time to alter one of the girls hairstyles when she wasn't totally happy with the result. She was such a sweetheart the entire process! Jamie was punctual, and got through the entire party on time so we did not get off schedule for the days events! I would definitely recommend Baltimore Bridal Beauty to anyone looking for great hair services at a reasonable cost for their wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/14/2015

Jamie did a fantastic job with my and everyone’s hair the day of my wedding! She arrived at my house (where everyone was getting ready) on time and with a smile on her face. Not only was she extremely efficient, but every single one of my bridesmaids and family members LOVED their hair. In addition, she was so personable and fun, happily chatting with everyone who sat down in her chair and truly listening to what style they wanted while gently offering her professional advice. Jamie is not only an extremely talented stylist, but she made getting ready for the wedding a fun, enjoyable, and relaxing experience. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/17/2015

I found Jamie and Megan through a few friends who used them for their weddings. I also had them do my hair and makeup for my friends wedding several years ago. They were both amazing and my bridesmaids and family loved how their hair and makeup turned out. During both of my trials they helped to guide me to finalizing my look for my big day since I wasn't 100% sure of what I wanted. On the day of the wedding they knew exactly what time they needed to be there to finish everyone by the time we needed to be done. They were wonderful to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their wedding day!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Rachael · Married on 06/27/2015

Megan did makeup for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing! I told her I wanted myself and my bridesmaids to look natural and she did exactly what I asked. All of my bridesmaids were extremely happy with their makeup and said it was the best makeup they've ever had. I as well was so happy with my makeup and my fiancé loved it as well! She had everyones makeup done early and made the morning of the wedding stress free! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Desiree · Married on 05/30/2015

Jamie was so great! She responds to emails very quick and was very flexible at scheduling your trials, whether it be at here home studio or at the shop. I could not have been happier with the way my hair and all of my bridesmaid's hair turned out! She was on time the day of the wedding and finished my hair and 6 bridesmaids by herself early and we all looked stunning! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a hairstylist!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Megan and Jamie made my experience as a bride a fantastic one. I was recommended to Baltimore Bridal by two sources and I am so glad I went with them! I signed my contract before even meeting them so I was taking a small risk! After I had my make-up and hair trial done, I was so pleased with Megan and Jamie that I had no doubt they would make me and my bridal party look amazing on my wedding day.

Megan and Jamie made the trek to Baltimore City on the crazy snowstorm day on February 21, 2015! They were on time and never once did I feel rushed because of the crazy snowfall. They even squeezed in my flower girl into the mix and were so patient.

My experience was so outstanding I would absolutely recommend Baltimore Bridal to any bride who is on the search!

THANK YOU!

Megan

Sent on 07/08/2015

Dawn · Married on 12/27/2014

Megan did a fantastic job with makeup for my wedding. My bridal party looked great! Their make-up was flawless. As the bride you want your make to hold up all night. The only thing I had to do was reapply lipstick after dinner. The pictures at end of the wedding looked as good as the beginning. Megan also helped out because the day before the wedding, my hairstylist cancelled on me. Talk about never racking! Megan checked w/ her partner and another friend and it turned out that her friend was able to come and do my hair and all of my girls. Megan was a lifesaver! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Susan · Married on 12/13/2014

I did a lot of research for hair and makeup artists for my daughter’s wedding. Baltimore Bridal seemed like a great choice based on the reviews, but we knew that it would be important to do a trial to confirm. Jamie and Megan were amazing to work with and the trial convinced my daughter that I had chosen wisely!

On the day of the wedding, Jamie and Megan came to the hotel and did the hair and makeup for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and the bride’s grandmother. They are both incredibly professional and delightful to work with.

Jamie is a master of hair styling tools! The bridesmaids each came with a picture of the style that they wanted and Jamie did a fantastic job accommodating their wishes. Not only did everyone’s hair look fantastic, but the styles lasted all night and everyone looked great at the after-party as well! The bride had Jamie re-do a few things multiple times and Jamie managed each request with a smile and the patience of a saint. She is just delightful!

Megan was incredible at making each person look completely natural and yet amazingly beautiful at the same time! Watching her transform each person was really amazing. She asked each girl how comfortable they were with makeup and somehow managed to adapt her style to each person’s individual wishes.

Both Jamie and Megan were efficient and thorough. I would not hesitate to recommend Jamie and Megan for anyone for a wedding or special event.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Sara · Married on 11/01/2014

After doing A LOT of research for hair and makeup artists for my wedding, Baltimore Bridal seemed like the obvious choice. They had the best prices on top of having the best reviews. I was not let down! Jamie and Megan were amazing to work with. I had my trial with both of them and they listened to every last request I had.

After my trial, I decided I wanted to tweak the way my hair was done. Jamie was completely understanding and gave me suggestions for how we could make my hair perfect.

On the day of the wedding, they came to the hotel and did the hair and makeup for me, my mothers, and my grandma all in just 4 hours. They were efficient and thorough. Everyone looked incredible! A month later, I am still receiving compliments on both my hair and makeup!! I would not hesitate to recommend Jamie and Megan for anyone for a wedding or special event!

Sent on 12/05/2014
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/25/2014

Jamie & Meghan we great to work with. Very reasonably priced and they work fast!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2014

Jamie did hair for me (the bride) and 3 others for my wedding. She is amazing!!!!! I had only limited guidance to give her initially for how I wanted my hair and she gave me so many great ideas and suggestions and didn't stop until she knew I was thrilled with it. All of the other girls looked great too, including my mother who thought her hair wasn't long enough for an updo but Jamie did an incredible job!! On top of all of that, her prices are reasonable and she is sooo sweet - exactly the type of person you want to have around you on your wedding day! We would recommend Jamie without hesitation. Thanks Jamie!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Baltimore Bridal Hair and Make-up made me and my bridal party look beautiful on my wedding day. The hair and makeup lasted the entire day and night, and looked great in photos. Megan and Jamie came to my house and worked very quickly but carefully. Most of my bridesmaids had no idea what they wanted, but they worked with them and everyone came away very happy.

The trial was a little far away from my DC area home, but well worth the investment to ensure I liked the look for the wedding. We event changed the hair and makeup slightly on the wedding day and I could not have been happier. I would recommend them for any MD/DC bride!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Cate · Married on 10/04/2014

Jamie and Megan were amazing! They took the time to listen to what I was looking for and helped give me tips on my look and what would work best based on my hair and skin. They were both incredibly professional and allowed me some flexibility as I confirmed which of the girls were getting which services. All of the girls in my wedding party were incredibly pleased with their look – as was I – and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2014
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 09/27/2014

This was a destination wedding for us, so I based my vendor choices primarily on reviews. I was so lucky to find Megan! The booking process was simple and the service was exceptional. She did an amazing job on the make-up for my wedding! I couldn't have asked for anyone better; she was very friendly and arrived early. I was also impressed with how long our make-up stayed. Looking at pictures, our make-up looked just as good at the end of the night (midnight) as it did before the ceremony (4pm).

I would definitely recommend Megan to any bride looking for a great make-up artist and a stress free wedding day!

Sent on 12/08/2014

I found Jamie at the last minute and it was truly a blessing that I did. She was a breath of fresh air and I only wish I hadn't hired a make-up artist prior to finding her, otherwise I would have used her for both. Jamie is extremely professional and very responsive, and she did a phenomenal job on everyone hair, especially mine! I wholeheartedly recommend using Jamie for your hair on your wedding day, or for any other reason!!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/23/2014

In August 2014 I had my hair and make-up done for my wedding day by BBH&M. I had previously had experience with them when they did my hair and make-up for a friends wedding. First, I LOVE that they come to you. I had to change the location where we were getting ready and they had no problem adjusting. I did have a trial with them and tweaked a few things the day of and Megan and Jamie had no problem making the changes. My sister-in-law had originally just wanted her hair done but the day of decided to do make-up as well and they worked to fit her in. I know a lot of brides are stuck on airbrush make-up but even though my make-up was not airbrushed it was flawless. My hair and make-up lasted and looked amazing through dancing, rain and humidity. Megan and Jamie were sweet, very professional, prompt, organized and helped to make me feel special and calm on a very busy day. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Erin · Married on 08/09/2014

I know that there are many choices for hair and makeup vendors for your wedding day however, choosing Baltimore bridal hair and makeup for mine was one of the reasons my wedding was absolutely flawless! I can honestly say I've NEVER been happy with the turn out of my hair or makeup for homecomings, proms, weddings (as a bridesmaid) in the past but I couldn't have been more happy with the results Jamie and Megan were able to offer and deliver to me (and my girls) on one of the most important days of my life. I cried after Jamie handed me a mirror for the first time to see my hair during our trial...I couldn't believe how perfect it was! I felt the same after my makeup was complete, I tried my best not to cry so my mascara wouldn't run!! Jamie and Megan are professional, efficient, outgoing and down to earth woman who want your day to be just as perfect as you do. I would (and have) recommend their services to anyone! Thanks again Jamie and Megan for being so wonderful!!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Renee · Married on 07/26/2014

Megan recently did the make up for my bridal party and she was AMAZING. I contacted her very close to my wedding date and my make up was exactly what I wanted. Everyone's make up was perfect for individual preferences and exactly what each person requested. She is super sweet, explains what she is doing as she is getting you ready and makes everyone feel comfortable. Also, her cost is much lower than other make up artists. My experience could not have been better!

Sent on 08/10/2014