Baltimore Bridal Hair Reviews

Baltimore Bridal Hair 5
Baltimore Bridal Hair 6
Baltimore Bridal Hair 7

Kristina · Married on 08/13/2016

Jamie was an absolutely pleasure to work with from the beginning. She was so personable and super flexible throughout the entire process. All of the girls looked fantastic and I couldn't have been happier with my own hair. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Hannah · Married on 07/30/2016

I do not know where to begin to explain how amazing Jamie was! From the start, she was so responsive via email and made the booking process a breeze. My wife and I came to her house for our trials and she was so personable and sweet! We both showed her pictures of what we wanted and it took her about 15 seconds to look at it before she went to work and gave us exactly what we asked for. She was efficient but also took her time with the little details to make sure everything was secure. On the big day, Jamie arrived promptly and did 9 of our girls' hair including a mom and a junior bridesmaid. Every single girl was very happy with Jamie's work and loved how personable Jamie was and got tons of compliments. Jamie helped my sister to make sure she knew how to secure my veil and sent us with an extra bottle of hair spray just in case. Her prices were very reasonable and very worth it to feel as beautiful as we did on our special day. We were so thankful for Jamie and definitely recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Abbey · Married on 07/23/2016

Working with Jamie was one of the easiest decisions I made while planning my wedding. Jamie's work speaks for itself and she comes highly recommended! Jamie answered my emails promptly and was so easy to talk to, she made me feel like I had known her for years. When I did my hair trial months before the wedding Jamie tried a few different styles to help me decide what I wanted on my wedding day. I made some changes after my trial and my wedding hair was absolutely perfect! I have never enjoyed getting my hair done for events, my hair is thick and heavy and never ends up looking how I want, but Jamie helped my vision become reality. My hair stayed put all night long - and there was a lot of dancing! Jamie and one associate were able to help my party of 14 in just five hours. My bridesmaids and mothers looked stunning, each hairstyle was unique and made each girl feel so beautiful! I can't thank Jamie enough and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect wedding hair!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2016

Jamie was absolutely fantastic to work with! She had such a calming presence on the day of the wedding, and was very easy to work with! I was advised by a family friend who is in the business that wedding hair and makeup with ALWAYS fun over and we will without a doubt be late. (I was told this 2 weeks before my wedding...talk about anxiety...). Jamie ran AHEAD of schedule the entire time! She arrived on time, and was very efficient. She did an amazing job on my hair. I had gotten a trial done, but decided a week before my wedding that I really didn't like it after getting my hair done as a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding. The morning of the wedding, I showed Jamie a picture of my hair the week before and said I wanted some similar that combined the bridesmaid hair and my hair trial. My hair turned out absolutely fabulous and held the entire night! I would strongly recommend Jamie to anyone...worth every penny and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Claire · Married on 06/25/2016

I had a wonderful experience working with Jamie! She was very responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. Her prices were the most reasonable that I came across, but you definitely get more than your money's worth! She is so friendly and was a great presence to have around on the wedding day. At my hair trial, I showed her a few pictures that I liked, and she was able to style a beautiful updo that was even better than what I had hoped for. I was so pleased with how my hair looked for our wedding, as were my 7 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. She worked very efficiently that day and we were finished with hair ahead of schedule. She waited around for at least another hour afterwards to do touch-ups for anyone who needed, and so that she could show my mother and sister how to attach my veil once we were in our dresses. Jamie is a wonderful hair stylist and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/13/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

Jaime was so amazing to work with and extremely flexible during my trial and the wedding day. My hair and all the bridesmaids hair come out beautiful. So happy I found her to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Jamie was AMAZING. I loved working with her! She gave me the perfect look for the day with very little guidance--I just showed her some pictures, said, "I kind of like these," and she made it happen. My mother was also thrilled with her hair, and she has really brittle, frizzy hair. Jamie was prompt and thorough and easy to work with. I had initially booked Jamie with a partner makeup artist, and a few months before the wedding, I was informed that due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, the makeup artist would be unable to work my wedding. But Jamie had already lined up a replacement for me. She didn't leave me hanging, and I was blown away by her level of professionalism. She is very responsive to email, and very easy to work with. I can't recommend Jamie enough.

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 04/09/2016

Jamie was excellent and all of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair styles! She was efficient and stayed on schedule but did not rush through anyone's hair. I would recommend Jamie to anyone!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Heidi · Married on 03/26/2016

When planning my wedding I quickly realized there are a TON of hair and makeup people out there! However, Jamie was one of the very few who had reasonable prices and was willing to come on location for a small travel fee. I only have wonderful things to say about my experience. Leading up to the wedding day she was super responsive to all of my emails and very on top of things. I also did a hair trial at her in home studio which was a great dry run. She made myself, seven of my bridesmaids, my mother, mother in-law and officiant all look beautiful! I love my hair in all of my photos! Jamie is truly talented at what she does. She also showed up early, was totally professional and fun and is just an all around great person. You will NOT be dissapointed!!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Jon · Married on 01/02/2016

Megan is a wonderful and amazing make-up artist! I initially met her over the phone and personally met on her during my make-up trial. After my make-up trial, I was blown away by her amazing talents! On the day of the wedding, she came in early to set up and she was very professional with everyone and their requests. She is very skilled at what she does and I am still amazed by how she transformed my ugly-duckling self into a swan for my big day! If you’re thinking of Megan to do your makeup, don’t look elsewhere! She’s your girl, trust me!

Sent on 01/27/2016

We were all so happy with the results!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2015

I found Jamie through my make-up artist and I am so extremely grateful for that! Jamie was a pleasure to work with and boy does she know hair! Jamie is super meticulous and is truly an artist with hair. I had a gorgeous up-do with a hair piece and veil and it stayed in all day until the end of our reception. Jamie did hair for my bridesmaids as well and everyone looked so beautiful and were happy with the end results. Jamie was flexible, professional and fun to be around! I highly recommend Jamie!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Megan was great to work with, she was always responsive when responding to emails. She was great with a change after my trial and my makeup looked absolutely amazing. I'm so happy with my choice of makeup artist.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Peggy · Married on 08/22/2015

I used Jamie for the hair side of things for my wedding and WOW! She is great. She is genuine, caring, and loves what she does. She did such a great job with our hair. As the bride I opted for a simpler style and it was perfect and better than I could have imagined (or ever done myself!). Each of my additional girls did a different style and she nailed everyone of them. My maid of honor, who has been in a lot of weddings, said it was the best hairstyle that she had ever gotten done and I felt the same way. She even was able to squeeze in one last style for my step mom the day of as well with out any issue, and I am so glad she was able to because her hair looked fabulous as well. All our our styles held perfect through the the night,. Thank you Jamie for everything and making us look great!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Working with Baltimore Bridal Beauty was a great experience! Jamie did an amazing job on all 5 of my bridesmaids, mother of the groom, and myself. She was super receptive to feedback and even took the time to alter one of the girls hairstyles when she wasn't totally happy with the result. She was such a sweetheart the entire process! Jamie was punctual, and got through the entire party on time so we did not get off schedule for the days events! I would definitely recommend Baltimore Bridal Beauty to anyone looking for great hair services at a reasonable cost for their wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/14/2015

Jamie did a fantastic job with my and everyone’s hair the day of my wedding! She arrived at my house (where everyone was getting ready) on time and with a smile on her face. Not only was she extremely efficient, but every single one of my bridesmaids and family members LOVED their hair. In addition, she was so personable and fun, happily chatting with everyone who sat down in her chair and truly listening to what style they wanted while gently offering her professional advice. Jamie is not only an extremely talented stylist, but she made getting ready for the wedding a fun, enjoyable, and relaxing experience. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/17/2015

I found Jamie and Megan through a few friends who used them for their weddings. I also had them do my hair and makeup for my friends wedding several years ago. They were both amazing and my bridesmaids and family loved how their hair and makeup turned out. During both of my trials they helped to guide me to finalizing my look for my big day since I wasn't 100% sure of what I wanted. On the day of the wedding they knew exactly what time they needed to be there to finish everyone by the time we needed to be done. They were wonderful to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their wedding day!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Rachael · Married on 06/27/2015

Megan did makeup for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing! I told her I wanted myself and my bridesmaids to look natural and she did exactly what I asked. All of my bridesmaids were extremely happy with their makeup and said it was the best makeup they've ever had. I as well was so happy with my makeup and my fiancé loved it as well! She had everyones makeup done early and made the morning of the wedding stress free! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Desiree · Married on 05/30/2015

Jamie was so great! She responds to emails very quick and was very flexible at scheduling your trials, whether it be at here home studio or at the shop. I could not have been happier with the way my hair and all of my bridesmaid's hair turned out! She was on time the day of the wedding and finished my hair and 6 bridesmaids by herself early and we all looked stunning! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a hairstylist!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Megan and Jamie made my experience as a bride a fantastic one. I was recommended to Baltimore Bridal by two sources and I am so glad I went with them! I signed my contract before even meeting them so I was taking a small risk! After I had my make-up and hair trial done, I was so pleased with Megan and Jamie that I had no doubt they would make me and my bridal party look amazing on my wedding day.

Megan and Jamie made the trek to Baltimore City on the crazy snowstorm day on February 21, 2015! They were on time and never once did I feel rushed because of the crazy snowfall. They even squeezed in my flower girl into the mix and were so patient.

My experience was so outstanding I would absolutely recommend Baltimore Bridal to any bride who is on the search!

THANK YOU!

Megan

Sent on 07/08/2015

Dawn · Married on 12/27/2014

Megan did a fantastic job with makeup for my wedding. My bridal party looked great! Their make-up was flawless. As the bride you want your make to hold up all night. The only thing I had to do was reapply lipstick after dinner. The pictures at end of the wedding looked as good as the beginning. Megan also helped out because the day before the wedding, my hairstylist cancelled on me. Talk about never racking! Megan checked w/ her partner and another friend and it turned out that her friend was able to come and do my hair and all of my girls. Megan was a lifesaver! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Susan · Married on 12/13/2014

I did a lot of research for hair and makeup artists for my daughter’s wedding. Baltimore Bridal seemed like a great choice based on the reviews, but we knew that it would be important to do a trial to confirm. Jamie and Megan were amazing to work with and the trial convinced my daughter that I had chosen wisely!

On the day of the wedding, Jamie and Megan came to the hotel and did the hair and makeup for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and the bride’s grandmother. They are both incredibly professional and delightful to work with.

Jamie is a master of hair styling tools! The bridesmaids each came with a picture of the style that they wanted and Jamie did a fantastic job accommodating their wishes. Not only did everyone’s hair look fantastic, but the styles lasted all night and everyone looked great at the after-party as well! The bride had Jamie re-do a few things multiple times and Jamie managed each request with a smile and the patience of a saint. She is just delightful!

Megan was incredible at making each person look completely natural and yet amazingly beautiful at the same time! Watching her transform each person was really amazing. She asked each girl how comfortable they were with makeup and somehow managed to adapt her style to each person’s individual wishes.

Both Jamie and Megan were efficient and thorough. I would not hesitate to recommend Jamie and Megan for anyone for a wedding or special event.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Sara · Married on 11/01/2014

After doing A LOT of research for hair and makeup artists for my wedding, Baltimore Bridal seemed like the obvious choice. They had the best prices on top of having the best reviews. I was not let down! Jamie and Megan were amazing to work with. I had my trial with both of them and they listened to every last request I had.

After my trial, I decided I wanted to tweak the way my hair was done. Jamie was completely understanding and gave me suggestions for how we could make my hair perfect.

On the day of the wedding, they came to the hotel and did the hair and makeup for me, my mothers, and my grandma all in just 4 hours. They were efficient and thorough. Everyone looked incredible! A month later, I am still receiving compliments on both my hair and makeup!! I would not hesitate to recommend Jamie and Megan for anyone for a wedding or special event!

Sent on 12/05/2014
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/25/2014

Jamie & Meghan we great to work with. Very reasonably priced and they work fast!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2014

Jamie did hair for me (the bride) and 3 others for my wedding. She is amazing!!!!! I had only limited guidance to give her initially for how I wanted my hair and she gave me so many great ideas and suggestions and didn't stop until she knew I was thrilled with it. All of the other girls looked great too, including my mother who thought her hair wasn't long enough for an updo but Jamie did an incredible job!! On top of all of that, her prices are reasonable and she is sooo sweet - exactly the type of person you want to have around you on your wedding day! We would recommend Jamie without hesitation. Thanks Jamie!

Sent on 10/19/2014