Baltimore Bridal Fitness Reviews

5 | Baltimore, MD

5 Reviews for Baltimore Bridal Fitness

5 Baltimore Bridal Fitness Reviews

Morgan · Married on 07/05/2018

Jasmyne is not only a fitness expert- even though her methods for that are worth the 5 star on their own! She's also your cheerleader, body-image booster and friend. She gives personalized advice and support tailored to your needs and is always encouraging. I cannot recommed her enough!! For the first time in my life I actually LIKE working out and am seeing results- all thanks to Jas

Marla · Married on 10/28/2016

I got FAB results from Jasmyne's workouts. If a firm tight booty is your aim, then Jasmyne's the bootylicious trainer for you. Her trainings are effective and challenging, and always leave you feeling well worked out and perky.

LaQuesha · Married on 08/06/2016

I loved Jasmyne. I contracted her with only 6 weeks until my wedding with unrealistic goals to look HOT for my wedding and she never said "YOU CAN NOT". She motivated me the entire time and I am so grateful for her help. She is a small "sweet" woman UNTIL the beast comes out lol.

Teres · Married on 07/15/2016

I'm super pleased with the results I've gotten from Jasmyne's programs, especially the booty building ones.
    Jasmyne went above and beyond to to help me reach my goals and always in the most positive and encouraging way.

Mildred · Married on 10/15/2011

Jazz is great! She will be as hands off or hands on as you need her to be to even giving you a little friendly reminder everyday to make sure you stick with your program. She does it all from workouts to nutrition and can customize your plans based on what your looking for and what your goals are as opposed to a one size fits all. Her workouts definitely kick your butt, but in a good way of course!