Blooms and Blossoms Florist Reviews

Blooms and Blossoms Florist 3
Blooms and Blossoms Florist 4
Blooms and Blossoms Florist 5

Meghan · Married on 10/13/2017

My flowers were beautiful and the ceremony space looked like it came out of a magazine. I feel I got more than what I pairs for. My only complaint was that she was slow to respond and I didn't have a final payment number until days before the wedding. But don't let that stop you from hiring her. Her work is amazing.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

3.5

Brianna was great. She helped make my wedding at MKJ Farm beautiful. I explained my laid back, country style and she exceeded any expectation I had when i walked into the barn the day of my wedding. It was beautiful. Its so nice having the convenience of your flower lady and decorator being the same person. The price was reasonable compared to MANY others in the area I had priced. She has ample decorations available for rent. She even met me at the barn the week of my wedding to go over where I wanted everything and made sure I had nothing to worry about. Response times to emails were a little slow but about a month before my wedding she gave me her phone number and she would text back immediately if I had a question or vice versa. She followed up after my wedding to make sure I was satisfied. My bouquet was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Definitely check her out for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2016

3.5

Planning my wedding from a distance was a bit challenging but Brianna from Balloons and Blossoms was just a quick email or phone call away with all the answers to my questions. They were so helpful with working with us to stay as close to budget as possible. Brianna understood my vision and had awesome suggestions. The flowers turned out perfect and were more beautiful than I imagined. Everyone gave me so many compliments on my bouquet!! Thank you Balloons and Blossoms for the amazing service and for helping to make our wedding day so special and beautiful. The only reason I took a star away for professionalism is because I was never provided with a detailed contract. The contract we signed was a basic general one that had no information specific to our event. In the end everything turned out perfect though.

Sent on 06/24/2015
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 08/23/2014

WOW- I didn't get emotional on the day of my wedding until my florist walked in with my bouquet. I was so blown away I instantly started crying. After that, I knew the day was going to be everything I ever dreamed it could be!

I spent so much time meeting and planning and changing and "pinteresting". Briana and her mother (family owned business) were extremely accommodating and patient. They even threw in a free throw bouquet, corsage AND 10% off because I met them at a bridal show. They did 2 deliveries the day of, one to the hotel and another to the venue. The did the ceremony flowers, centerpieces, bouts, and bouquets. I LOVED them and couldn't imagine going with anyone else.

Thanks SO much!

Sent on 10/15/2014

stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

I came in with no idea as to what I wanted other than using cream colored pumpkins in my center pieces. I let them have creative reign over what was going on and I was not disappointed in the least. Each table had an amazingly different piece which moved people around the room to see them all. They were extremely flexible with some of the stuff up till the last minute since it is hard to get my family on one page. Very understanding. Was talking to her about different things that I was doing extra and ended up getting more help from them and it turned out 100% better then what I had in mind for a selfie station. I am still getting compliments on the flowers and the selfie station backdrop. They were amazing. Well worth the money and then some.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Shawn · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

Balloons and Blossoms provided the floral arrangements for our wedding on 9/30/2017. Our flowers were beautifully done, and at a great value! We were particularly impressed because we were dealing with a very active hurricane season, and there was some uncertainty regarding the source of the flowers in Florida, just days before our wedding. BUT the gals at Balloons and Blossoms made it happen, and we had a beautiful day as a result. We highly recommend you hire these ladies!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tumay · Married on 08/09/2015

3.5

Denise helped my dreams come true. At first I was a bit concerned that the e-mail exchanges were kind of casual, and I did not get a list of items or sum in the e-mail for a long time. I was worried if they remembered everything and if everything will look right. However, it was more beautiful than I imagined. Whatever vision I had Denise was willing to make it work and she offered me great advice along the way. The whole event was very dreamy. From the center pieces, to cake, to our bouquets everything looked flawless and larger than life!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Sabrina · Married on 08/01/2015

3.5

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and they worked with me on every little detail! We had a beautiful archway that was constructed and it was amazing. There was some miscommunication about a certain flower but they fixed it immediately when I brought it to their attention. They helped make my wedding space amazing!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

2.5

Balloons and blossoms did a wonderful job with our wedding arrangements. Denise knows her craft and is very enthusiastic to share her passion. I had a small budget to work with and Denise made sure that I had the most beautiful arrangements that did not suggest any signs of skimping.
    I would recommend this florist to everyone.

Sent on 12/02/2013
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 07/30/2011

3.0

Blooms and Blossoms did a wonderful job on all of the flowers for my July 2011 wedding. I met with the florist in February, and brought in pictures of the arrangements that I liked. I admit I did not go in with high expectations at the consultation, but when I had them give me a quote for everything I would ever want at my wedding for flowers, and they came in 200 under budget, I decided I better go with them. The florist did everything the way I wanted, and all of the boquets and arrangements came out beautiful!

Sent on 08/07/2011

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

Blooms and Blossoms (formerly Balloons and Blossoms) is run by a mother and daughter. I chose them because I got married an hour away from my hometown and i knew they had done weddings at the venue I was getting married at. Brianna and her mother were very easy to work with and talk to. They met me halfway for our initial meeting so I didnt have to drive the full hour to them, which was great and they seemed very excited to work with me! They were very flexible and were willing to change things around to adjust the price, but were also honest with me, letting me know the more the price was cut, the less flowers there would be!!

There are a few things to be mindful of, especially if you are a very organized type A person like myself:
    1. they are incredibly slow at responding to emails. i usually had to email Brianna a few times before I actually got a response from her. when i asked for an update, there was always a reason (ie: "its mothers day weekend", "its graduation weekend" "we are so busy with weddings")
    2. they never actually provided me a written contract of all the details and types of flowers. Brianna kept a sheet going, and everything was handwritten, and if something was ever changed, it was just crossed off. this made me get a little anxious and worried that everything that was written would be followed through on.
    overall, when my wedding day arrived, i literally couldnt have imagined using someone else! again, i am type A so the fact that you cant really see your flowers or the table centerpieces and set up until your wedding day had me going a little crazy! when the bouquets for bridesmaids arrived at my hotel room, i literally thought my bridal bouquet was 3 bouquets put together- it was so ginormous- in a good way!!! (hey, if you are having flowers at your wedding, you need to go all out). and the reception was more than i could have imagined. they were worth every penny and the guests raved about the centerpieces and bouquets!

Sent on 02/19/2017

AMY · Married on 08/20/2016

3.6
      2.5
      3.0

Lovely flowers and centerpieces!!! Communication was a bit lacking and response time was not the best..but in the end was very pleased with their service and product!

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • Brittnie

Brittnie · Married on 08/13/2016

3.6
      0.5

On the wedding day, everything was beautiful and well put together. They really did a tremendous job! The price was good and they were very flexible with changes and additions.

The bad news is that they seem to not be business-minded people, which resulted in a lack of professionalism and organization. If it wasn't for their creativity and experience with decorating, I would not have pursued them. They did not have any formal contracts, invoices, etc. Nothing was formally written down. Most of the communication was fragmented in e-mails. They even charged my credit card without notifying me! I authorized a large payment a week prior, when I gave my CC information via phone, but this one was not discusses previously. Denise was defensive and argumentative when I called to ask about it. That was worrisome and stressful. It was a very poor business practice, but since they did such a good job on my wedding day, I won't pursue this complaint otherwise. Needless to say, it created a lot of tension and uncertainty and that was not appreciated.

Overall though, satisfied customer.

Sent on 08/19/2016

2.4
      2.0
      1.0

Although the arrangements were beautiful, I was more turned off by the lack of professionalism. Emails were very casual, responses were coming in a week later which makes for a stressed and nervous bride. I do recommend this vender for the pieces they pull together but really wish the owners will in the future be more professional to their customers

Sent on 07/04/2016