Balloonacy Reviews

5 | Atlanta, GA

5 Reviews for Balloonacy

Holland worked with me to create the perfect arrangements for my wedding. I knew I wanted a mixture of low and high arrangements out of white flowers but did not know what types of flowers would be best. She was able to design all the arrangements with a variety of flowers. They were so beautiful. To add a personal touch we wanted the low arrangements in my mother's crystal and silver. She took great care of my mother's pieces and it could not have been more perfect. She also worked hard to keep us with in budget which I really appreciated. She did the all the flowers for the Bridesmaid Luncheon, Ceremony and Reception.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kristi · Married on 06/16/2012

We used Flowers by Holland for the floral for our wedding. I started a Pinterest Board with ideas, and Holland worked with me to customize the floral based on what I really liked. The end result exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds, and we have received a lot of compliments on the floral at the wedding. I definitely recommend using her!

Sent on 06/19/2012
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 04/27/2012

Holland Muscio was great from the start. I met her at a Bridal show and she came and met with me to understand what it was that I wanted for my wedding. She was so personable and worked with me to figure out the perfect floral designs. I also needed table centerpieces and I had something in mind. She knew I was price-conscious and recommended another alternative that looked even more beautiful and was less costly. The arrangements were beautiful and the set-up and breakdown of the table centerpieces were seamless to me. They were gorgeous!

Sent on 05/28/2012

allison · Married on 07/03/2011

We worked with Holland for balloons at our wedding. She was so great! We contacted her the week before and she was able to fit us in. She had great ideas on how to layout the balloons to achieve the effect we wanted- a festive simple way to decorate the tables. The result was fantastic! We got so many compliments. Holland proved that balloons can be elegant. I totally recommend her for any event you are considering!

Sent on 07/24/2011

Kelly · Married on 12/04/2009

Thank you for making such an amazing bouquet for me and doing such wonderful work at the church AND the reception. You are amazing, Holland! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/20/2012