Bakersfield Museum of Art Reviews

Rating 3.5 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

3.5
    Barbara Married on 04/20/2013
    I highly recommend BMOA. The staff is very flexible and they answered all my questions. Everything is spelled out in the contract. I like that you could bring in your own caterers and alcohol. Really saved a lot of money! And the gardens are beautiful!
    Liz Married on 10/06/2012
    The bmoa is a great place for the bride who wants the most flexibility with vendors. You can bring in your own vendors and bring in your own alcohol. You won't have a coordinator but for the savings over other places it doesn't matter. Have a friend do it or hire a coordinator. My dj really coordinated most of the evening and things were smooth :)
    Chantell Married on 11/11/2006
    The garden was very nice, however, the staff we dealt with while planning were not the staff on site during the wedding or the reception.
    Pablo Married on 04/01/2017
    We booked our wedding three months I had a time of our wedding 3 days before our wedding day they told us that there was going to be a concert Nextdoor in the park and the stage was no more than 50 feet away from where we were getting married the event manager from the museum did nothing to help I personally had to go talk to the concert event manager and get the schedule of the bands that were playing and still I asked him if he can reserve some parking for my guests and they did nothing on their behalf either their answer to everything was to change our wedding day on the day of our wedding to the following day which would have been Sunday and I asked the guy to just refund our money and we wouldn't have no legal issues but instead they want to charge us $50 for their mistake that's how this place works thanks for trying to ruin our wedding