Baker's Kitchen Reviews

63 Reviews for Baker's Kitchen

1 User photo

Baker's Kitchen 1

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2012

Best tasting cake I have ever had!!!! Loved the look of my wedding cake!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Amy · Married on 06/23/2012

The cake looked beautiful and tasted unbelievable! Brandie was great to work with to design the cake that was perfect for our big day! My husband who doesn't usually eat sweets just said wow when he tasted it. I loved being able to choose different flavors for each layer for variety. It looked so nice that I didn't even want to start when the cake cutting song came on. The best, hands down!

Sent on 07/05/2012
  • Libbe

Libbe · Married on 06/02/2012

Wonderful! The cake tasted so good! I brought a picture I printed off the internet of what I wanted. They hit the nail on the head! The sizing and detailing was perfect! Smelled delicious...couldn't wait to cut into it! We cannot wait for the year to roll by so we can have the top layer! Awesome to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/06/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2011

After our original wedding in another state was cancelled by Hurricane Irene and we had to evacuate, Baker's Kitchen was willing and ready to put together a gorgeous, three tier wedding cake on incredibly short notice -- 24 hours! The cake was delicious and decorated perfectly to go along with our decorations and cake topper! Baker's Kitchen couldn't have been nicer in helping us out and the cake was GORGEOUS and DELICIOUS!! I can't wait to eat our anniversary tier next year! Thank you Baker's Kitchen!!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Danielle · Married on 08/06/2011

I searched the entire Richmond, Virginia area to find the perfect vendor for my cake. I wanted something different, elegant, and unique that everyone would remember months after the wedding...I found all three in Baker's Kitchen. I took my sketch to them and they were able to create my design without any defects. To top it all off, the entire cake was made without fondant! Hard to believe, but true! Very professional and inexpensive indeed! This will be my primary vendor for years to come!

Sent on 11/27/2011
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2011

Planning a wedding from afar is difficult, but these guys made it super easy! They really worked around our schedules of when we were in town, squeezing us in when they could. The cake looked beautiful and tasted amazing! They were great with working with our difficultly making a layout decision and finally settling on something we both loved!

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • Shondra

Shondra · Married on 06/04/2011

Bakers Kitchen was very tasty and they gave me just what I wanted. They provided overall great service and my guest were pleased.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Robyn · Married on 04/16/2011

Baker's Kitchen in Chesterfield is fantastic! We ordered our wedding cake and groom's cake from there, and both were amazing! We went in for a cake tasting when we were trying to choose a cake vendor, and all of their flavors were good. We did two completely different types of cake for our groom's cake and our wedding cake and both were fantastic! They do not recommend freezing the top of the wedding cake, so on our first anniversary they are making us a replica of the top of our cake for free! We would highly recommend Baker's Kitchen for wedding cakes!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Katrina · Married on 04/09/2011

Baker's Kitchen did both my wedding and groom's cake. I can't say enough about how happy I was with the result. I worked with Kristen, who was a pleasure. The design for my wedding cake was a take on my dress. I brought in a few pictures and Kristen tied all of the elements together to create a beautiful cake. There was no mistaking the similarities in my dress and the cake's details.

The groom's cake was an even more welcomed surprise. When my husband and I went in for the cake tasting he took a liking to several of the more comical cake topper figurines. I got the idea to purchase a bobble head in his likeness to use as the topper on his cake. Kristen used the bobble head as the focal point of the cake and decorated the rest with his favorite Ohio sports teams. Both cakes looked amazing, and most importantly, were delicious! Thank you Kristen and Baker's Kitchen!

Sent on 04/26/2011
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 04/02/2011

tHEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB ON THE CAKE!!! ABSOLUTELY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AND PAID ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS WE WANTED FOR THE CAKE...

Sent on 07/30/2011

Kate · Married on 04/02/2011

I loved our cake! I found Baker's Kitchen through a friend that had used them before and was very satisfied with everything from the tasting to the consultation with the decorator to the finished product. We had vanilla, lemon and almond and even a year later after taking our top tier out of the freezer, it was still as delicious as on our wedding day! I would highly recommend The Baker's Kitchen to anyone.

Sent on 04/19/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2010

Baker's Kitchen did both my wedding cake and rehearsal dinner cake. I had printed out a picture of what I wanted the rehearsal dinner cake to look like – I wanted it to look like a bride dragging the groom down the aisle with a big ball and chain in the back. They got it PERFECT! It looked amazing and it was definitely hilarious! I had also drawn out a design of what I wanted our wedding cake to look like and it turned out gorgeous! Not only did it look great but it tasted great too! Baker's Kitchen doesn't use fondant, they use butter cream to look like fondant and it's so much better than chewing fondant and it looks just as pretty! I would definitely recommend Baker's Kitchen for any cake!

Sent on 10/30/2010

Tammie · Married on 08/27/2010

I have to say, the cake was delicious. We received alot of compliments on the flavor of the cake. Thank you for your flexibility with our changes and your willingness to offer a military discount. The cake was exactly what we wanted. Thank you again and we look forward to using your services again in the future...The Mobley's

Sent on 09/06/2010

Shauna · Married on 06/11/2010

Besides designing the EXACT cake that I had envisioned...it tasted absolutely AMAZING!!! I can't tell you how many compliments we got on both the looks and the taste of our cake. Everything was just perfect! I will definitely use Bakers Kitchen from now on...whenever I need a cake. Thanks Bakers Kitchen!!

Sent on 07/11/2010

Heather · Married on 10/10/2009

The cake was absolutely beautiful and the taste was wonderful...most of it was gone by the end of the evening! The planning process was easy and they were open to all of our ideas. The value was excellent and we would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2009

Beth · Married on 09/26/2009

They would not deliver to our wedding site because it was so far away, so we did not have a traditional wedding cake experience. However, they worked with us and prepared three beautiful, delicious cakes for us to pick up ourselves.

\\\\\\\

Sent on 07/15/2010
  • keeyabeverly

Keeya · Married on 09/20/2008

Very professional. Cake was delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 09/22/2008

Allison · Married on 10/20/2007

This cake was beautiful and delicious! They also delivered it an hour away and set it up for me!

Sent on 05/21/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2007

My mom started getting my birthday cakes from Baker's Kitchen when I was very young. It is a tradition which now my husband does for me. It was only natural for me to use them for my wedding, as I now use them for my girls birthdays. I brought in a picture of a cake I found on line and they were more than happy to duplicate it for me. When we did the taste tasting, we had to bring our girls with us and they did not hesitate to have them sit with us and help decide on a flavor. Needless to say the girls enjoyed themselves! The cake was beautiful...just like the picture I provided them!

Sent on 10/01/2008

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2006

Very easy to work with and the cake was wonderful. There was a car accident due to bad weather the day of the wedding and they had a new one made and delivered in 4 hours for my wedding. They are a wonderful bussiness to deal with.

Sent on 08/17/2008
  • F

Phuong · Married on 09/01/2002

I am now a wedding coordinator and would highly recommend to anyone. My cake was beautiful and the stargazer lillies that were made of icing on top looked so real all of my guests wanted to smell them. I told them that they were fake but no one believes me. I had it delivered and at the time, the cost was the best in town. The cake was so moist that it tasted like it was just made after weeks of sitting on my kitchen table. Every year I go back with pictures of my topper so they can recreate it for my anniversary. I have been married for 8 years now.

Sent on 02/06/2009
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 10/24/2015

Yummy!!! The wedding cake was so moist and delicious. Not only was the cake delicious it was decorated beautifully. The did my wedding cake and a grooms cake for me. I recommend Bakers Kitchen to my son for his wedding and they did a great job as well.!

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 09/17/2011

Beautiful cake, and it was very moist and delicious. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 01/16/2012

Amy · Married on 10/14/2017

Our cake turned out beautiful!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Brandi · Married on 09/20/2014

Our wedding cake turned out tasty and beautiful. I only gave the quality a 4.0 rating because one of the lines of icing that went around the cake was not straight...I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Other than that, everything was great. During our meeting I had specific ideas. I wanted a 3 tier cake and I wanted ribbon around the bottom. Well, they suggested I not do that, because the ribbon would have to come off to cut the cake and would only be on for a short time. I hadn't thought of that, and was happy they pointed that out. I suggested we do a ribbon made of icing, and it turned out great. We were happy the way it turned out!

Sent on 02/01/2015