Baker's Kitchen Reviews

63 Reviews for Baker's Kitchen

1 User photo

Baker's Kitchen 1

Kristin · Married on 10/21/2017

Provided a beautiful delicious cake for my daughter's wedding at a great value!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Baker's Kitchen 2

Briana · Married on 03/12/2016

Bakers Kitchen did our wedding cake and it was delicious! We met with Jean to sample cakes and discuss what style we were looking for and she was wonderful to work with. We had a big wedding and were worried about cost, so Jean suggested we have a smaller version of the wedding cake we pictured and have the rest of the servings in sheet cake. It saved us quite a lot of money and I appreciated that she suggested that, rather than just trying to get the most money out of us. There was a quick scare the day before the wedding when they called asking for my cake decorations (that I brought in a week prior), but they eventually found them. Just a little scare for the bride-to-be! We look forward to eating our cake on our anniversary!

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • User6191604 · 2+ years ago

Let me just start by saying Jean is awesome to work with she is so talented. She was so easy to work with and her staff. Our cake was 4 tier beautiful and out of this world it tasted so good!! I will definitely be going bake for future cakes. She pearlized the monogram M on the cake which made it look so elegant. Everyone has commented how pretty the cake was and how good it tasted. Thank you Jean!!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Megan · Married on 10/11/2015

Our cake was exactly what we wanted and delicious! It's an exceptional value for the price. We will be getting our cakes for future celebrations and birthdays from baker's kitchen. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

YUM! Best cake around! We got a red velvet cake for our wedding and it was not only moist and delicious, but absolutely beautiful too! The prices were very fair for the quality. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/01/2015

The cake was delicious and beautiful, which were the important things to me. The design meeting was fun, with great options for decorating the cake and choosing flavors. They were very responsive to a few changes I made after the first meeting, as well.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Erica · Married on 04/04/2015

My wedding cake was a conversation piece. Not because it was outrageous looking, but because it was elegant. Ms. Jean, the owner, introduced me to one of her favorite decorating styles called "Corneli Lace". It was so beautiful and tied in perfectly with my classic-elegance theme. It was delivered on time, and tasted absolutely amazing. I can't wait to eat the top layer on our anniversary.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Dara · Married on 12/20/2014

Bakers kitchen made my wedding cake exactly as I described. The customer service provided was excellent. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how good the cake tasted. Every tier was a different flavor and every flavor was delicious. Beautidul decorations on the cake and great taste was the perfect combination. They delivered the cake on time. I would highly recommend this bakery!

Sent on 01/02/2015

We simply loved Baker's Kitchen for our wedding cake. We met with them once with a quick sketch of what we were thinking for our wedding cake and that was it! On the day of the wedding I saw it delivered and it was simply gorgeous! Lots of guests commented on how moist the cake was and really seemed to enjoy it. I was very pleased and happy with the outcome of our cake. The 2 women that delivered it were very polite and knew what they were doing. We would recommend Baker's Kitchen to anyone. Great price too for our cake especially with such great quality!!!

Sent on 12/14/2014

The cake they made for our wedding was not only BEAUTIFUL, but tasted delicious! They did a fantastic job and I loved my three tier buttercream wedding cake! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/15/2015

I showed them a picture, asked them to use some things I made myself, but some how use it all in a way to make the cake beautiful and they did. Not to mention the cake tasted DELICIOUS! I would recommend to everyone! Pricing great, nice, professional. I teared up and the sight of the cake. Impressed is an understatement! I see why everyone suggests them!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Best cake ever! Beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 09/09/2014
  • User4119208 · 2+ years ago

The cake was beautiful and delicious! The buttercream icing was so delicious and the cake was very moist. It was delivered flawlessly on time.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Donna · Married on 05/10/2014

The cake was so amazing! The cake was so delicious and so beautiful! They will work with you if you want an special design on it! Best cake makers hands down!!

Sent on 05/11/2014
  • User4198515 · 2+ years ago

All we had to do is show them a picture of what we wanted and they made it happen. Beautiful cake!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Bakers Kitchen makes the best cakes in town. They set up a wonderful tasting with surprisingly huge portions. Their designs are as simple or intricate as you choose. Delivery was on-time. Cakes are affordable too.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2013

The cake was out of this world. I thought the tasting was good but the actual cake I received was beyond expectations. The butterscotch frosting and the cake held its own and after a few hours of display it was as moist as it would have come straight out of the oven. The owner worked with us to find the perfect design and she gave us recommendations and suggestions. Initially I wanted to go with silk flowers but she recommended real flowers. I am glad she did......Baker's Kitchen is your bakery! Reliable, smooth delivery, and out of this world cake. I highly recommend this bakery.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Our cake looked amazing, tasted amazing, and was priced great. They delivered it and really took the time to make the cake that we asked for! From every little detail, it was perfect!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Keisha · Married on 07/06/2013

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and was the best cake i have ever eaten. We received many compliments on the cake. The price was very reasonable.

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2013

Jean at Baker's Kitchen made our cake. Baker's Kitchen did my brother's wedding cake a few years back. What I really liked about their cake was that it had buttercream icing but they make it look like fondant. I don't like the look or taste (yuck) of fondant. The cake was delicious AND reasonably priced. After we ordered the cake we had to pop back in several times with questions about decorations and staff was always helpful. The delivery fee was also reasonable and well worth not having to transport or set up a giant cake!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Mary · Married on 06/08/2013

I was very pleased with the wedding cake we ordered. Not wanting fondant, they did the smoothest butter cream icing ever. The cake was elegant, stunnig and very flavorful. I would definitely use this bakery for many other needs.
    Mary (mother of the bride)

Sent on 06/28/2013

James · Married on 05/11/2013

Delicious and gorgeous! I order all my cakes from bakers kitchen:) thank you
    Johnny and Anna Melis

Sent on 05/21/2013

Nakeina · Married on 03/09/2013

The cake was awesome. We met with the baker to do a tasting; we knew at the first meeting that this would be our cake vendor. The taste was phenomenal and the cost was very reasonable. The guests raved about the cake. It was so delicious it taste homemade. My husband and I only had a small bite the night of the wedding. We ate our first slice two days later on our honeymoon, and another slice a week later. OMG the cake was so delicious; so much so we are still contemplating cutting into our top tier tier and ordering another one for our 1 year anniversary.

Sent on 03/17/2013

Kristen · Married on 11/24/2012

I was just THRILLED with Baker's Kithcen! I called them 2 weeks before my wedding in a panic because my previous cake maker bailed on me! They set me up with a tasting and a meeting that week! They were very accommodating even on such short notice! The cake was AMAZING!!!!! I make cakes myself, and this cake exceeded all of my expectations. They interpreted my sketch of the cake I wanted to a T! They also called when they had to tweak one little part of my design to make sure that it was ok. It was delivered on time and was so very delicious. I highly recommend this company as a baker myself!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Love my cake + it was so tasty! Awesome company!

Sent on 11/03/2012