Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen Reviews

Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen 4
Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen 5
  • Mary

Mary Bealonis · Married on 12/31/2019

Excellent! Easy to work with and very flexible.

Working with Rebecca at Bakers Crust Catering was a dream! Met all our expectations and more! Customer Service specialists they did an amazing job all night and the food was amazing! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon Martin · Married on 05/11/2019

Delicious Food and Wonderful Service

When I found out that Baker’s Crust catered weddings, they were number one on my list. I have loved their restaurants for years. Their catering didn’t disappoint. Food was so good, prices were reasonable, and I heard nothing but good things from my guests. Pictures courtesy of Brooke Waldroup Photography.

Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen 6
    Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen 7
    Sent on 06/08/2019

Melissa · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellence

Everything was delicious! My guests loved the food, but especially the meatballs appetizer!

Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen 8
    Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen 9
    Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen 10
    Sent on 05/13/2019

Heather · Married on 10/31/2018

I was very impressed by the communication, flexibility, and personal service I received from the staff at Baker's Crust! Everything on the day of my wedding was flawless. They made it extremely stress-free, taking care of coordinating all aspects of my reception. The food tasted amazing! We eat at Baker's Crust in Hilltop, Virginia Beach a lot, and the food there, and the food they catered was, and always is delicious! I HIGHLY recommend using them to cater your wedding, or any event for that matter! They will never disappoint!

Sent on 11/03/2016

tyler · Married on 06/10/2018

Bakers Crust was incredible from set up to break down they were awesome. We had the pork and chicken for entree's and the pork belly tacos and goat cheese brushetta for odurevrs. The food was incredible the service was great idk what else really could need to be said. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen 11
    Sent on 06/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

Bakers Crust catered my wedding on 6/9/18. Everything was perfect! The food was hot and delicious. My guests are still raving about it. Also, their service was top notch. Heather and her team went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was perfect! Their prices were also very competitive. I would highly recommend them for all your catering needs.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Susan · Married on 08/12/2017

They were wonderful to work with, the quality of the food was artisan style and oh, so yummy. The presentation was beautiful and all the guests talked about how good it was. The cleaned everything up and offered to do a lot to make my day easier ring the mother of the bride.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Halldora · Married on 08/12/2017

Baker's Crust catered my wedding and everyone raved about the food. We had heavy and light hors d'oeuvres and there was plenty of food thoughout. They were reasonable priced and the quality of service was excellent. I highly recommend then.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

Bakers Crust was AMAZING! I noticed through the wedding process that once you book many vendors will be less attentive to you and that was definitely not Bakers Crust! The team was so attentive to all details and went above and beyond to make our wedding and dinner fabulous! I wish I could truly put it all into words but the many, many guests that commented on the food and service speaks for itself. We even had guests tell us they never get seconds and found themselves back at the buffet line because it was so good!! Do yourselves a favor and BOOK THEM RIGHT NOW. They were awesome!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Jilly

Jilly · Married on 04/30/2011

We could not have made the day without you Marta! Food was wonderful and everyone commented on how fresh and beautiful the presentation was....very patient with the bride during the lead up! Wonderful cost savings as well for no loss of value and quality....

Sent on 05/06/2011

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a great experience with Baker’s Crust. The food served the day of was just as delicious at the day we tried it in the restaurant. Heather worked with us to customize our menu and was incredibly flexible. The staff the night of was excellent and helped throughout the whole cocktail hour and reception, even flipping the room. They were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 05/03/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/31/2016

If you're seeking a catering company to be a true partner, the Baker's Crust team will do what it takes to meet your vision. I wanted to craft a brunch menu within my budget, and with a few must-haves ... they were prompt, thorough, reassuring and reliable. Our guests had great things to say about our menu, and my [now] husband especially loved the french toast. :)

Sent on 01/16/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/08/2016

Heather worked with us every step of the way. She was very accommodating, willing, and able to help us with all our questions and the day of was PERFECT! My husband said he hardly noticed they were there!! Amazing food! Everyone raved about it, especially the mashed potato bar!! Can't go wrong with Baker's Crust as your caterer for any event!! Yum!!

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • User5190858 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Backers crust were fantastic. There were only a couple of issues we had. 1. There was cheese on one of the salads and parm on the meatballs when we asked for dairy free, but there were plenty of other options so it turned out ok. 2. Not enough cake was put out and when asked by a guest if there was any more someone said no even though we brought home a ton.

That being said, everyone was raving about how good the food was and most people were going up for seconds and thirds. Iesha and Lisa were great to work with and very flexible with the times they could meet. I would definitely use them again if the need arises. We also had bartenders through them too, and they were fantastic.

Sent on 11/02/2016