Bakedy by Hart Reviews

3 | Homestead, PA

3 Reviews for Bakedy by Hart

Rachel · event on 11/28/2013

We ordered a pumpkin roll and a red velvet cheesecake for Thanksgiving. The items were delivered on time and looked amazing. The pumpkin roll was one of the best I've ever had, it was very moist and the cream cheese filling was delicious. The red velvet cheesecake was absolutely beautiful and tasted just as good as it looked. I highly recommend Baked By Hart.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Jenny · event on 11/28/2013

I ordered the red velvet cheesecake and a pumpkin roll for Thanksgiving. They were the 1st leftovers gone the next day! The best part was not having to stress about desserts because they were delivered to me the day before. Very convenient and delicious.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Julie · event on 10/30/2011

I had Megan do a baby shower cake for our Lion King theme and she did an INCREDIBLE job!!! She totally understood our vision for what we wanted it to look like, and over-exceeded our expectations. The guests couldn't get over her creativeness, and to top it off it tasted incredible. We were very pleased with how easy she was to work with and have used her services for countless other events since then as well. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/11/2013