Baileyrose Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Charity Married on 10/22/2016
    Bailey is such a sweet person and is genuinely nice and dedicated to making your pictures perfect. She takes her time and always makes us feel comfortable. She is definitely my go to for photography!
    Paige Married on 07/09/2016
    Bailey did an incredible job photographing our wedding! Her passion for her work and special eye for nature and lighting is very apparent. Bailey was great to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout our wedding! I would definitely hire her again in the future :) Thank you for the memories!!
    Alyssa Married on 05/14/2016
    Bailey did our engagements, bridals, and wedding photos. She was great and I enjoyed seeing the photos from all three. There was an issue with a few of the prints that were purchased with my wedding package. It was a couple of days before my wedding and I entered panic mode. Bailey immediately emailed the print shop she used since it was after hours and she was on the phone with them first thing the next morning. She had my prints reprinted correctly and overnighted to make sure I would have them in time for my wedding. She had never had an issue with her print shop before but when she did she was on top of it to make sure the issue was resolved! Bailey and her team went above and beyond to make sure our pictures were everything we wanted!
    Taylor Married on 10/24/2015
    Bailey and her team were great! They were very flexible and willing to do what it took go get a great shot! I would recommend Bailey for your wedding, engagement, or any other shoot you want done.
    Jill Married on 10/17/2015
    Bailey and her team were phenomenal and very professional throughout my wedding (they did our engagement pictures, bridal pictures, and wedding pictures). They were easy to get along with and made everything run smoothly. I was astonished at how quickly my photos were edited and given to me (most photographers take several weeks to months). I would strongly recommend Baileyrose Photography to anyone needing professional pictures taken. I will definitely use her again.
  • User2528380 2+ years ago
    Hiring Bailey was one of the best decisions we made! We absolutely loved our engagement and wedding photos. She was very patient and wanted to provide the photos we wanted! Bailey has such a beautiful talent, and you would not regret hiring her as your photographer.