Bailey Smith Calligraphy Reviews

8 | Charlotte, NC

8 Reviews for Bailey Smith Calligraphy

• Adagray

Adagray · Married on 04/14/2018

Bailey's calligraphy for all of our paper goods for our wedding was flawless. She was a joy to work with, personable and extremely gifted. Her artwork is remarkable, and was able to take an idea we had and turn it into a crest we used as the focal point for all of our wedding events. She provided all of our designs for everything from invitations to programs to table numbers. She created beautifully calligraphy for everything from our envelopes, to place cards to signage. She is phenomenal for every single wedding product that needs artwork or lettering, and an absolute pleasure to work with. My full endorsement and praise for Bailey Smith Calligraphy!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/11/2017

Our custom designed save-the-dates and invitations by Bailey Smith were complimented by every guest. Custom designed to fit our style, theme, and personality! She was an absolute joy to work with and made this part of the wedding planning completely stress free. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family to make any event special.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Carolyne · Married on 03/11/2017

Bailey Smith’s invitations set an elegant tone for our wedding before the guests even arrive! Her design expertise and sincere desire to make the invitations reflect our wedding theme and who we were as a couple made working with her a wonderful experience. Her hand-written calligraphy on each envelope was admired by all of our guests. And even with our very large invitation list, Bailey was very prompt and produced high quality work for every single invitation. I’m convinced that no one else could have pulled off what she has done for us! She became a MUST HAVE for all of our wedding calligraphy needs! (table numbers, seat place cards, menus, programs, all of it!) Cannot wait to see all of it at the wedding. We are keeping Bailey Smith Calligraphy on the books for every special event in our future!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/07/2017

There isn't enough wonderful things in the world to say about Bailey Smith Calligraphy! She went beyond and above for our winter wedding and everything had her personal, amazing touch! Our guest are still talking about how personal and amazing each detail was at our wedding! Thank you so much! <3

Sent on 03/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/17/2016

Bailey did the calligraphy for our wedding and was absolutely wonderful! They turned out stunning and she was so flexible with the changes to our guest list (id email her changes just days before the wedding?? ). That final week before the wedding can be so stressful, fine tuning all the final details, and because I was so busy, Bailey even hand delivered the name tags the day before the wedding! I can't sing higher praises. Find her on Instagram to see her stunning work to see for yourself!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Allison · Married on 09/26/2015

Bailey created beautiful handmade calligraphy signs and placecards for my wedding in September of 2015. She was so easy to work with and does EXCELLENT work! I had so many complements on my decorations for me wedding. I would recommend Bailey is a heartbeat to help make your wedding unique with her creative and beautiful calligraphy designs!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Samantha · Married on 02/28/2015

Bailey Smith Calligraphy was the perfect touch for my wedding! I went to Bailey with really no idea, other than knowing the colors, she helped me customize my very own design for my Save the Dates and Inviations. I can honestly say this was my favorite part of wedding planning! Bailey is extremely kind, easy to work with and very timely!! All of my friends and family raved for months about the invitations, as she hand made each one! In a wedding world full of the same old bulk style invations, this is the perfect way to make your wedding stand out! The best part is it's extremely affordable given the product you get back, an exspense I would never spare on my big day! I will defiantly be going to Bailey Smith Calligraphy for all my future events!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Doni · Married on 11/12/2011

Bailey is so great to work with. She's fast, efficient and always accommodates my last minute personality. She is extremely talented and has a sweet personality. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 02/06/2017