Bailey Rae Beauty Reviews

Bailey Rae Beauty 4
Bailey Rae Beauty 5
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

You won't need to look any farther....Best vendor!

Bailey was so professional and did a fantastic job. First, everyone's makeup was flawless. Everyone received compliments all night. Second she was friendly, professional and easy to work with. She comes to your house if you want a trial and works around your schedule. She does the same for getting ready wherever works best for the bridal party. Would highly recommend checking her out. See for your self...check out her instagram to see all the great work she has done. Best vendor we worked with.

Robbi · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding makeup

Bailey did my makeup trail, which was also the same day as our engagement pictures which worked out perfectly! After seeing my makeup and also getting our engagement pictures back, I knew she was perfect for our wedding as well! She is a true makeup artist, and she will make you look more beautiful than you ever knew possible for yourself. Her technique and makeup skill is amazing. I felt so pretty on my wedding day and my bridesmaids all looked so pretty too! I got lots of compliments about my makeup, and I can’t thank Bailey enough. She was always on time, and very professional too! And of course, very friendly and super easy to book and work with. Thanks so much Bailey!! I wish you could do my makeup everyday!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Outstanding

Bailey was AMAZING. I was so happy with my makeup for the day and so were all my bridesmaid. She was super flexible with the number of bridesmaids/moms/etc who wanted their make up done-my numbers were changing basically until the day of. She brought an assistant, who was amazing as well and did an awesome job on my mom's makeup! My make up lasted the entire night and survived the humidity! Bailey was so fast with responding to e-mails, and was a pleasure to work with :)

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 07/07/2018

Bailey was an absolute joy to work with. She was extremely flexible with me when we scheduled a trial. She had already a scheduled trial with another client, but still offered to come to my house following her initial appointment. She brought a suitcase filled with the best of best makeup. My favorite was the airbrush machine! She was so friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. She did a great job looking at a picture of what each person wanted, but also considered our coloring and face shape for the best look. Every time she finished a bridesmaid or mother, their smiles shined from across the room. Everyone felt glamourus and beautiful, including me! I would hire Bailey all over again! She was simply wonderful!

Bailey Rae Beauty 6
    Bailey Rae Beauty 7
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

Bailey did SUCH an amazing job on my makeup and all of my bridesmaids. We were all a damn good looking crew, I will admit. I am not one to wear a ton of makeup. I never wear foundation or any thick makeup products so I was a little worried I'd feel like a cake face with all the makeup on, but I was definitely wrong. She made me feel sooo natural and I felt 100% myself, not like a different woman with a ton of makeup on. My makeup stayed on all day and she even gave all the girls samples of our lip colors so we could reapply throughout the day which was essential. Bailey is such a sweet person, so friendly and professional. I'd highly recommend her for any makeup needs, especially your wedding day!

Images uploaded are by the wonderful Jenna Hidinger Photography

Bailey Rae Beauty 8
    Bailey Rae Beauty 9
    Bailey Rae Beauty 10

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2017

Bailey was amazing to work with!! My bridesmaid and I LOVED our makeup for my wedding. I am so happy with the service and quality she did. I will always recommend her for future brides and keep her in mind for any big life events ☺️

Amber · Married on 09/03/2017

Bailey is amazing, sweet, artistic, and beautiful inside and out. She did makeup for my MOH and me for my Labor Day Weekend wedding this year. I've never felt more beautiful. She listened to everything I said and is so incredibly skilled in her work, a true artist and listener. I highly recommend Bailey!!! <3<3<3

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

Bailey is awesome!! She did my make up for my bridal shower and wedding. The moms also had their makeup done. She is very talented, professional, receptive to input, sweet, and calming during a stressful time! She nailed the look I was asking for and was a perfectionist with her work. Bailey was also willing to travel. My wedding was about 2.5 hours away from Pittsburgh. Her prices were fair and she was very punctual. I would highly recommend her to anyone!! Can't wait to find an excuse to have her so my makeup again!

Maria · Married on 07/08/2017

Bailey was awesome! We did my trial back in May and I have always been a little iffy about having other people do my makeup. She did not disappoint! She was very precise, clean and professional. I sent all of my bridesmaids a picture of my makeup from the trial and they all wanted her to do theirs as well! She is very responsive when it comes to emails and helping you schedule a timeline for the day. Day of the wedding she was so great to work with. As most of you can imagine, getting ready the day of the wedding was crazy! One of the things I loved about her is that she did not rush the makeup application on anyone. Everyone looked flawless and the makeup lasted through a night of dancing and partying! If you are looking for a makeup artist for your engagement pictures, day of your wedding or whatever---Bailey is your girl!

Alexandra · Married on 06/03/2017

I loved having Bailey do our make up for my wedding! She responded quickly and professionally to all emails, and arrived on time for both the make up trial and the wedding day. You can tell watching her work that she has a passion for what she does! I felt beautiful all day. Thank you Bailey! I'm happy you could be part of my day :)

Kimberly · Married on 04/29/2017

Bailey is fabulous! I went into my wedding without a make up trial run (risky, I know). I have never been into make up and I didn't know exactly what I wanted. I found a picture off Pinterest and brought it with me the day of the wedding. Bailey nailed it exactly and her work is impeccable. I was getting complements at the end of the night how great my make up looked and that was 9 hours after it was applied. She also has a very calm demeanor about her that was really nice on such a big (sometimes stressful) day! I would recommend her to anyone interested in having their make up professionally done.

CATHY · Married on 04/22/2017

Bailey did the make-up for my daughter (the bride), her bridesmaids and me. As we all have our own likes/dislikes about makeup, Bailey was very professional (and also calming) and took the time to discuss with each of us how we wanted to look, some more glamorous, and some more subtle (like me!). We all got the exact look we wanted, and it stayed on perfectly throughout the whole evening! The make-up really shined through in the wedding photographs, BEAUTIFUL!! I would highly recommend Bailey to anyone looking for a make-up artist for their special day!

Nikki · Married on 05/06/2017

Absolutely amazing how she can do makeup. Bailey is a true artist and makes you feel/look amazing. I cannot even tell you how many compliments I received on my make up for my wedding. Perfect.