Bailey Cross Photography Reviews

10 | Fort Collins, CO

10 Reviews for Bailey Cross Photography

Alex Groeger · Getting married on 07/17/2021

We highly recommend Bailey!

Leading up to our session, Bailey sent us a couple of questionnaires to learn more about us. It made me feel as if the session would be catered to us and as unique as our relationship. It was apparent both during and after our session that she had taken the time to read and study them. Bailey made finding a location easy, she was responsive to all of our questions, and I really enjoyed perusing all of the resources she had available on her website and social media. Bailey is welcoming, kind, a good listener, and amazing hype woman! All amazing qualities that turned what could have been an uncomfortable experience into a memorable one. She had several tips and tricks that helped ease our nerves and capture our natural selves. We love our photos and have received several compliments from friends and family alike. Bailey shared our photos on her social media page and accompanied with a caption that truly captured our relationship and love story. I was so impressed that she was able to do that after only knowing us for a brief time! I would highly recommend Bailey. She is deliberate, intentional, and takes the time to make you feel special.

Sent on 06/26/2020

Jenna · Getting married on 02/02/2021

Could Not of Asked for Someone Better

Bailey was amazing. We could not have asked or dreamed of someone better to capture out day. She was so kind, genuine, and made the day run so smoothly. She kept in contact, followed up, sent us the sweetest card, and had pictures to us the very next day. Neither my husband or I enjoy taking pictures, but she made it so easy and the outcome was amazing! We will be using Bailey for future photos. Recommend 10/10!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Caitlin Veenendaal · Married on 06/10/2020

Outstanding!!!

Bailey was incredible!!! She not only made us feel comfortable, she was so genuine and kind. She took the extra time to make sure we had all the shots we wanted. We got the photos back and were stunned at how natural they looked. Amazing job, and HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 06/11/2020
  • Giorgianna

Giorgianna Christiansen · Married on 05/06/2020

Bailey made our wedding special!

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Bailey and the entire experience we had with her as our elopement photographer!
    The photos were AMAZING! Truly beautiful, every single one. Everyone was blown away by the beautiful scenery and how gorgeous the photos turned out, with numerous people saying it looked like a bride/groom model photo shoot.
    We had to cancel our original wedding plans (covid) and were completely lost about what to do. Bailey was adamant to make our wedding special and still a celebration - "not a consolation event" - and she delivered. We explained to Bailey the type of day we were looking for and she proposed numerous location options, including photos and info about the conditions for that location. She helped us plan the entire elopement evening down to the minute.
    During our elopement Bailey was entirely flexible and accommodating. She photographed and managed our dog while we were changing, directed us from location to location (first look, hike up, ceremony spot, etc.), and helped facilitate all aspects of our elopement. Bailey’s presence was so effortless and helpful – she knew when to step in and guide us, and when to give us time to enjoy ourselves.
    One of our FAVORITE moments of the day was when we started the ‘ceremony’. Bailey instructed us to stand facing each other, then guided us to reflect on all the moments as a couple that led us to get married. It was as though she was our officiant, calming us down and setting the tone for us to marry each other (it was so much more special than I can ever explain here).

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe Gwynn · Married on 07/28/2019

Anniversary shoot

Bailey did a shoot for me and my husband for our two year wedding anniversary, and the photos turned out AMAZING. We felt so special and loved and she made us so comfortable in front of the camera! All the poses felt so natural, she was funny and encouraging, and as a result, the photos are some of our absolute favorites even in comparison to wedding day photos. We are getting prints made for our home. Highly recommend this amazing lady!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Mary

Mary Smith · Married on 07/25/2019

Bailey was amazing

My granddaughter had announced she was getting married and that wedding was going to take place in Wellington, Colorado. She asked me to help her with finding a photographer for her wedding. I was a bit nervous to take this on, but I did! I set out and interviewed several photographers, and I found Bailey Cross. I sent her an inquiry thinking I may not hear back for a day or two, but within a few hours she opened up a dialog through email. She was happy to answer all my questions, and I had plenty of them. She offered to have a phone conversation, and was very happy to set up an appointment for a call at my convenience. I talked to her at length, and although I thought she may be a bit young for this undertaking compared to the other photographers I had spoken to, there was something in the way she handled herself and my questions that I really appreciated. She wanted to talk to my granddaughter to make sure she knew what she wanted and she did the same with my daughter-in-law. They both were very pleased.
    I thought her prices were fair, so we made the decision to hire her for the Special Day! On the day of all the festivities Bailey was on time, spending the morning with the girls getting ready. She was dressed professionally, brought everything she needed, was personable, and she easily flowed through all of the mishaps of the day, including family drama, rain, thunder showers and a quick change of venues for the reception.
    As promised, about 6 weeks after the weeding she sent my granddaughter all her photos. I was impressed with how many their were. They were beautiful! She definitely captured every aspect of the Special Day! I was thrilled and so was the bride. I would highly recommend Bailey Cross to capture your special day.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Pam

Pam Marks Anderson · Married on 07/12/2019

Captured our Winter Wedding Perfectly

Bailey was so easy to work with! We did a quick weekend wedding with our group of 14 flying in the day before the wedding. On the day of our ceremony Bailey showed up at the park early and picked the perfect spot for the ceremony.
    We can't say enough how happy we were with how well she worked with us and the rest of our group to really give us the pictures we were looking for to remember our special day. AND the quick turnaround on getting our pictures back.
    Thank you Bailey ~ You're amazing! Eric & Pam

Sent on 12/12/2019

Peyton Mossberger · Married on 06/20/2019

Amazing photos and a relaxed experience!

I reached out to Bailey with about 30 days notice for our elopement. I had no clue what sort of photos I wanted and would typically describe myself as awkward, and definitely awkward in front of a camera! Well Bailey made us feel so comfortable and knew just how to capture our quirky moments to where it made me feel beautiful! I know I’m going to love these special photos forever!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Anthony Jasper · Married on 05/18/2019

All around perfect!

We hired Bailey to take photos of use before the reception and some photos throughout the day. We didn't really know what to expect or what to ask from her as we wanted the whole thing to be laid back. She delivered perfectly! She knew how to get us into poses that looked great on camera, and even got my (very reluctant family) to join in on the fun! I'm overjoyed with the experience and would recommend her to anyone looking for a friendly photographer for any event!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Shania

Shania · Married on 07/20/2019

She was kind friendly and easy going

Bailey made my experience fairly easy. She was quick and took gorgeous pictures.

Sent on 08/19/2019