Bailey Cross Photography Reviews

7 | Fort Collins, CO

7 Reviews for Bailey Cross Photography

Jenna · Getting married on 02/02/2021

Could Not of Asked for Someone Better

Bailey was amazing. We could not have asked or dreamed of someone better to capture out day. She was so kind, genuine, and made the day run so smoothly. She kept in contact, followed up, sent us the sweetest card, and had pictures to us the very next day. Neither my husband or I enjoy taking pictures, but she made it so easy and the outcome was amazing! We will be using Bailey for future photos. Recommend 10/10!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe Gwynn · Married on 07/28/2019

Anniversary shoot

Bailey did a shoot for me and my husband for our two year wedding anniversary, and the photos turned out AMAZING. We felt so special and loved and she made us so comfortable in front of the camera! All the poses felt so natural, she was funny and encouraging, and as a result, the photos are some of our absolute favorites even in comparison to wedding day photos. We are getting prints made for our home. Highly recommend this amazing lady!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Mary

Mary Smith · Married on 07/25/2019

Bailey was amazing

My granddaughter had announced she was getting married and that wedding was going to take place in Wellington, Colorado. She asked me to help her with finding a photographer for her wedding. I was a bit nervous to take this on, but I did! I set out and interviewed several photographers, and I found Bailey Cross. I sent her an inquiry thinking I may not hear back for a day or two, but within a few hours she opened up a dialog through email. She was happy to answer all my questions, and I had plenty of them. She offered to have a phone conversation, and was very happy to set up an appointment for a call at my convenience. I talked to her at length, and although I thought she may be a bit young for this undertaking compared to the other photographers I had spoken to, there was something in the way she handled herself and my questions that I really appreciated. She wanted to talk to my granddaughter to make sure she knew what she wanted and she did the same with my daughter-in-law. They both were very pleased.
    I thought her prices were fair, so we made the decision to hire her for the Special Day! On the day of all the festivities Bailey was on time, spending the morning with the girls getting ready. She was dressed professionally, brought everything she needed, was personable, and she easily flowed through all of the mishaps of the day, including family drama, rain, thunder showers and a quick change of venues for the reception.
    As promised, about 6 weeks after the weeding she sent my granddaughter all her photos. I was impressed with how many their were. They were beautiful! She definitely captured every aspect of the Special Day! I was thrilled and so was the bride. I would highly recommend Bailey Cross to capture your special day.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Pam

Pam Marks Anderson · Married on 07/12/2019

Captured our Winter Wedding Perfectly

Bailey was so easy to work with! We did a quick weekend wedding with our group of 14 flying in the day before the wedding. On the day of our ceremony Bailey showed up at the park early and picked the perfect spot for the ceremony.
    We can't say enough how happy we were with how well she worked with us and the rest of our group to really give us the pictures we were looking for to remember our special day. AND the quick turnaround on getting our pictures back.
    Thank you Bailey ~ You're amazing! Eric & Pam

Sent on 12/12/2019

Peyton Mossberger · Married on 06/20/2019

Amazing photos and a relaxed experience!

I reached out to Bailey with about 30 days notice for our elopement. I had no clue what sort of photos I wanted and would typically describe myself as awkward, and definitely awkward in front of a camera! Well Bailey made us feel so comfortable and knew just how to capture our quirky moments to where it made me feel beautiful! I know I’m going to love these special photos forever!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Anthony Jasper · Married on 05/18/2019

All around perfect!

We hired Bailey to take photos of use before the reception and some photos throughout the day. We didn't really know what to expect or what to ask from her as we wanted the whole thing to be laid back. She delivered perfectly! She knew how to get us into poses that looked great on camera, and even got my (very reluctant family) to join in on the fun! I'm overjoyed with the experience and would recommend her to anyone looking for a friendly photographer for any event!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Shania

Shania · Married on 07/20/2019

She was kind friendly and easy going

Bailey made my experience fairly easy. She was quick and took gorgeous pictures.

Sent on 08/19/2019