Backspin Entertainment (DJ Sherwin Ruste) Reviews

34 | Torrance, CA

34 Reviews for Backspin Entertainment (DJ Sherwin Ruste)

• User4086525 · event on: 04/19/2014

Sherwin definitely knows what he's doing! I would have him DJ my party again in a heartbeat.

He even rest assured me he would be able to meet all my requests but, he went far beyond my expectations. He even contacted the venue and went up there beforehand to make sure all of the equipment matched his.

The night of my event my friends and family never dance so hard they were literally dripping in sweat.

Sherwin you are a master! Thanks for making my birthday party one of the best times in my life:-)

Sent on 05/07/2014

Jacqueline · event on: 12/15/2013

Sherwin has always been incredibly reliable and professional. We have used him for MANY events, over the last four years, on a corporate level and have used his service for personal venues as well. I would highly recommend him for events big or small.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Steve · event on: 12/14/2013

Sherwin is very professional and generates a fun atmosphere.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Nes · Married on 07/21/2012

I endorse Sherwin to DJ your events. After experiencing him dj'ing at a wedding, his music selection catered to every age group and genre of music at the event. I enjoyed the special mixes of his old school music set that kept the dance floor packed! The lights added to the magic & the sound quality is comparable to watching your favorite movie in HD!

"Nasty-Nes" Rodriguez
    www.RapAttackLives.com
    www.TurningPointLA.com

Sent on 05/22/2014

Great DJ for any occasion. Great music selection. Flexible and affordable.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Great personality, great music. Even if he didn't have the music the he made sure he found a way to get the music you wanted. Extremely satisfied. Thank You Sherwin for making it a night to Rememver.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Brian · Married on 01/05/2005

Sherwin was extremely on top of all the details for the event. We talked through the whole schedule ahead of time and he pulled it off just as we had requested. He had all the equipment needed to make the whole process run as smooth as it possibly could have. We have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family for all types of events.

Jose · Married on 03/28/2015

I was truly satisfied with this investment for our wedding. DJ was on it! From the onset, he met with us to hear our vision, provided ideas, was flexible, professional, and very proactive. Best of all, his play set and ability to keep the guests dancing and having a great time was what we hoped for and what happened. I wouldn't want anyone else. He came highly recommended and I now share the sentiment! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Darren · Married on 04/06/2014

Was punctual and professional. Played all the music we asked for and the genres we wanted. All-in-all a fantastic DJ.