BackDroppers Reviews

BackDroppers 5
  • Robin

Robin 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Moore Wedding

I have been working with Lee for the past 2 years to create a flower wall for my wedding. She is a sweetheart, patient, respectful and very creative. I actually referred a friend whose wedding was a month before mine and seeing her flowerwall made me so excited to see mine. On July 12, 2019, Lee delivered the most AMAZING flowerwall and photo booth! It was the y鈥檃ll of the night! You don鈥檛 find many vendors who are genuinely nice and Lee is definitely a charm!

BackDroppers 6
    BackDroppers 7
    BackDroppers 8
    BackDroppers 9
    Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing, unique photo booth for wedding

Yassss, Lee is the best!! I stumbled upon Lee's company at Diner en Blanc a few months before our wedding. Lucky for us, they somehow still had our date available! Booking with Backdroppers was very easy, and Lee was a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding, the flower backdrop was clearly a highlight of our reception. We had so many compliments about the photobooth. My best friends especially loved Lee and said how nice she was about giving them suggestions for poses. Absolutely hire Backdroppers for your wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2018

BackDroppers's reply:

Aawwwww Mrs.Curcio!!!! This really made my day!!! Thank you so so much!! I really Had fun myself at your wedding lol - your friends & family were so sweet & fun!! 馃槝馃槝

Kenny 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Awesome people... they are special people and truly kind

Sent on 07/29/2018

BackDroppers's reply:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Kenny everything was beautiful we are honored to have been apart of your vision!!

Mike 路 Married on 04/08/2018

You not only get a great product the people who run the company are nice and professional

BackDroppers 10
    BackDroppers 11
    Sent on 07/03/2018

BackDroppers's reply:

See you soon! Prom 2019! Lol thank you guys so much Mr. & Mrs Massaro!! I鈥檓 so happy that we get to be apart of those memories for the kids

Alex 路 Married on 01/26/2018

Hiring BackDroppers was a really awesome experience for my big event. Lee customized a wall that was really a stunner. Everything was so easy for me from start to finish. I鈥檓 definitely going to use BackDroppers for future events.

BackDroppers 12
    Sent on 01/21/2018

Alex 路 Married on 01/20/2018

Great experience, Lee walked me through the process and made sure I had the right design for my event. I will definitely use Backdroppers for future events.

Sent on 01/28/2018

BackDroppers's reply:

Thank You so much Alex, we are truly grateful for this amazing opportunity. We can鈥檛 wait to do more walls for you, I鈥檓 thinking of new designs already for you! Lol

Pamela 路 Married on 11/26/2017

BackDroppers was one of my favorite vendors. Lee was AMAZING to work with and she was the highlight of my daughter鈥檚 wedding. As the MOB, my only regret was that I did not spend more time at the wall!

BackDroppers 13
    BackDroppers 14
    Sent on 12/10/2017

BackDroppers's reply:

Thank You Ms. Pam! All of the pics looked so beautiful! Thank you again for having us - hope to work with you again in the future xoxoxo
  • Nikkie

Nikkie 路 Married on 11/17/2017

Backdroppers215 did a phenomenal job with bringing to life the color scheme for my wedding. The customized backdrop wall was the center of attention and all the rave making my wedding unforgettable and amazing!!! So intuitive, professional, and creative!

BackDroppers 15
    BackDroppers 16
    BackDroppers 17
    BackDroppers 18
    BackDroppers 19
    Sent on 01/10/2018

BackDroppers's reply:

Aaaawwww thank you so much Mrs.Carter!!! We Really loved being apart of your special day!!! Your family rocked! Thank you so much for the support!
  • User7208429 路 2+ years ago

Most beautiful wedding backdrop

You will not find a more beautiful, luxurious and glamorous backdrop that the white flower wall from Backdroppers215. As the bride walking down the aisle, it left me speechless since I hadn鈥檛 seen it before the ceremony.
    If you are debating getting a flower wall, just do it! You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/24/2018