Babydoll Weddings Reviews

Babydoll Weddings 5
Babydoll Weddings 6
Babydoll Weddings 7

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

Babydoll Weddings was the perfect choice for my wedding hair and make-up needs! Myself and my bridesmaids went with the airbrush make-up option and it held up throughout the 10+ hour day and still looked amazing at the end of the night (especially with a June wedding, the hair and make-up held up great all day!). Sabrina, Micky and Amanda were absolutely amazing to work with - so fun, professional and talented in working with different hair and skin types. Thank you so much Babydoll Weddings for helping make us all look beautiful!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Sabrina and the beautiful ladies at Babydoll Weddings did an amazing job! My hair and make up definitely looked on point which made the pictures even more special on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids (6 total) and moms enjoyed getting their hair done and make up done. What was nice about everything is that they were able to come to the venue bright and early and the number of stylist to the number of bridesmaids and moms was perfection. It was very relaxing seeing all of my girls and myself get to be pamperred. I am so glad I chose Babydoll Weddings for my Hair and Makeup!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Me and the other stylists truly had a blast getting everyone ready. I still love how relaxed you were as a bride. Thank you again for the gift to each of us, that was the sweetest thing EVER and a first for us. No other bride has given us a fun momentumn from their wedding! Hope to see you in the salon soon! xoxo Sabrina

Rosa · Married on 03/26/2016

Amazing work the girls loved it!! So worth it ??

Sent on 05/03/2016

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

So happy everyone liked your look for the big day! Thank you so much for the review!

I definitely recommend Babydoll Weddings for bridal hair and makeup. My stylist, Kris, did a wonderful job on my wedding day... I couldn't even dream the look she ended up giving me! I was thankful that we did a trial run a month before the wedding, it took 3 hours of trying different things and figuring out my final look. Kris was very patient and flexible. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and she did an even better job than the trial run! My hairstyle was so unique and beautiful, and my makeup was flawless and lasted all day (I did traditional make up). Kris is amazing! Michelle in customer service was also very prompt, courteous and flexible, even when I had to adjust my appointment times due to unforeseen events. Thanks to Babydoll Weddings I looked beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for such a kind review! We are so happy that we made you feel your very best for your big day and how happy you were with the services. I know Kris has a great time and we hope you did too!
    Congratulations!

My Best,
    Michelle, Bridal Liaison

EmiLee · Married on 03/11/2016

Lead stylist Amanda was so amazing! I did a trial with her a week before my wedding and we really connected in the time we spent together. Amanda and Rachel traveled to my house to do our hair for the wedding and they were laughing and joining in on conversations with us like we had known each other for ages. The girls were so happy with their hairstyles and the stylists listened to each girl's preferences. They all turned out amazing and I couldn't have been happier! These girls do amazing work and are 100% genuine.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Jamie · Married on 03/11/2016

Babydoll is amazing!!! From the quick responses via email to the services I recieved on my wedding day, they did not disappoint! I am from Canada and my wedding ceremony was shortly after I arrived in Mesa so I didn't have time for a consultation, but Sabrina gave me exactly what I asked. I had the airbrush makeup applied and would recommend that to everyone! I woke up the next morning looking with my makeup looking exactly as it had the day before. No need for touch ups is one less thing to stress about on your special day! I also had my nails done by Angie before my hair and makeup, she did such a beautiful job :) I wish I lived in Mesa, I would use Babydoll for all my special events! Thanks again Ladies!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jamie for this review and the kind words. It was a joy to work with you and help plan your hair and makeup for your big day. I am so happy it all worked out and I know Sabrina enjoyed working with you as well.

Thank you and congratulations!
  • Emmy

Emmy · Married on 03/05/2016

Amanda did my hair and makeup for my wedding and did a fabulous job. When I had my trial, there were certain things about my hair and makeup that I didn't like, but she totally understood what I wanted to be done differently and on the day-of she was spot-on. I could not have been happier.
    In addition, bridal liaison Michelle was so great to work with for booking services and making a schedule for everything day-of. She was very responsive to my questions, even silly ones that come up in the harried pre-wedding brain of a bride. The schedule worked great and we were done ahead of time, which made me happy because I didn't have to stress about being late. I also LOVED the airbrush makeup--at the end of the night I still looked awesome even though I'd been sweating my butt off dancing for more than 4 hours! Thanks so much Babydoll Weddings, you guys were fantastic!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Emmy,
    We can't thank you enough for the kind words! Amanda and Michelle both told me you were such an amazing bride to work with!!! We can't wait to see pictures of your animals dressed up as well as your party favors! Thank you again for choosing us to be a part of your special day!
    My best,
    Sabrina
    Owner

Excellent stylist. She did both makeup and hair. I brought a picture of the hair with braids and curls and she made all the necessary adjustments I requested until I was satisfied. Also helped me out with my contact lenses mishap! She came about 15 minutes late but stayed 30 minutes past when the appointment was scheduled to last, so definitely pleased with the service.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Meagan · Married on 01/16/2016

Everyone at Babydoll Weddings was amazing! From the trial my stylist, Amanda helped to make sure everything was perfect and fit my style.

On wedding day, Amanda and the team traveled to our wedding location, where they were ready to go when we arrived. Amanda did an absolutely amazing job not only with my hair and make-up but my mom's as well. The team was so fun to work with. They did a fabulous job on my bridesmaids, mom, and of course myself. They were even done a few minutes ahead of schedule!!

Thank you again to Amanda and the rest of the team at Babydoll Weddings for helping to make my wedding day fabulous!! I would highly recommend Babydoll Weddings to any bride!!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5 star review as well as those kind words Meagan! I know Amanda and the girls loved working with you and your wedding party on the big day! So happy you were happy!

Nubia · Married on 11/14/2015

oh my goodness.. magic... the hair and make-up was magic. I had been worried that I looked like a peasant in a wedding dress but after my trial I put my dress on and I finally felt like a bride. I had so many complements of my hair and make up. I made a last minute change to they way I wanted my hair and she made it happen without skipping a beat. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Nubia, you are so welcome! We at Babydoll Weddings and Babydoll Hair are so glad we were able to be a part of your big day! Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review for us!

Hillary · Married on 11/08/2015

Micky and her team were amazing! My makeup and hair was flawless and look incredible in our pictures! I had Micky come to me on the wedding day and her team arrived right on time and we were done on schedule as well! Very professional. The whole process from requesting a price quote to the day of the wedding was easy and relaxing.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Vanessa · Married on 10/31/2015

Micky did my hair and makeup for me, she did such a beautiful job!!!! I did a hair and makeup trial before my wedding, because I wasn't sure how I wanted to do my hair. At my trial I discussed with Micky the different styles I was interested in, and she helped me come up with something that fit my HAlloween vintage romantic wedding theme and my dress and accessories PERFECTLY! On my wedding day I just had a few adjustments that I wanted to make from my trial, and Micky did everything just the way I wanted. I would certainly recommend Babydoll Weddings and especially Micky for anyone's hair and makeup for their big day.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Vanessa! So happy Micky was able to create the perfect look for your big day! I know she had a lot of fun dolling you and your wedding party up for the big day!

LAURA · Married on 10/31/2015

Sabrina is extremely talented and professional! She listened to what I wanted and took her time. I am so glad I found her for my wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/24/2015

Sabrina was recommended to me by a few friends and I am so glad that we decided to use her for our wedding day. Sabrina and Sam did such a fantastic job on my wedding day!! They made me and my bridal party look fantastic. Sabrina went above and beyond doing my hair and make up I got so many compliments on my hair and make up I lost track. I would highly recommend baby doll weddings to anybody Needing to get their hair and makeup done for their wedding day. Sabrina and her team are very professional and they even travel which was a huge bonus for us since we got married in Florence. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/08/2015
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Babydoll weddings for both hair and make-up. We do recommend paying the extra for the trial make-up, as it fine tuned the style that we wanted for the wedding day. Sabrina is incredibly gifted and also made getting ready for our big day extra fun.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Awh Cyndi, thank you so much for the kind words! I truly loved and appreciated that I was able to be a part of yours and Dona's special day! I hope you stay in touch!

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2015

Amanda did my hair and make up for my wedding. I couldn't have been happier. I had my wedding day mini melt down right before I arrived for my appointment. She put me at ease and was able finish up early so I wasn't so rushed. I loved, loved, loved my hair and my make up. I got so many compliments and it was exactly what I wanted, even without a consultation.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Amanda truly is such a talented hair and makeup artist. We at Babydoll Weddings are lucky to have her and are so thankful you took the time to share your experience and recognize her for her great work! Please be sure to send us pictures when you have them so we can see you in your dress!

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

Sabrina and her entire team were amazing. They went above and beyond on my wedding day. If I had to do it all over again I would not change a thing!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sarah, you truly are an amazing person!

Maggie · Married on 04/18/2015

I truly loved my experience with Babydoll Weddings! Hair and makeup is a scary thing to leave up to someone else on your big day, but they were so good! They took time and careful consideration when helping me figure out my makeup colors and hairstyle, making sure I would look the best I could, while keeping close to my inspiration pictures I had. I also loved my makeup and hair trial with stylist Amanda, she is so sweet, and I had so much fun chatting and getting all dolled up with her. You can tell they love their job and truly want you to look and feel your most beautiful on your wedding day!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Becky · Married on 04/11/2015

Babydoll weddings did an amazing job on our hair and make-up for my wedding! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you Becky, Micky really enjoyed being a part of your wedding. Please come visit us in the salon soon! - Sabrina

laura · Married on 03/30/2015

Thankyou babydoll wedding for such wonderful service(:

Sent on 04/10/2015

Julie · Married on 03/14/2015

Sabrina and the Babydoll Weddings team are fantastic! My makeup trial was really fun and I felt so much better about the day after getting an idea of my "look." My day of makeup was even better! During my trial Sabrina mentioned evening out my hair color. I've been box dying it for years, but I took the plunge and let the Babydoll team fix me up. They did such an amazing job on my hair!! I'm never going back to box dye again. They've earned a customer for life!

Babydoll Weddings was also very accommodating. We had some last minute family members who decided they wanted hair and make up, and they were slotted into the schedule with no issue. I felt beautiful and my husband loved my hair and make up. Go see Sabrina and the girls at Babydoll!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing words of flattery! I need to see pictures - send some soon! xoxo

Martha · Married on 02/21/2015

Sabrina was very professional.. amazing person!
    Thank you so much for my day awesome..

Sent on 03/20/2015

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you Martha. I really enjoyed getting you and your girls ready. You have some amazing kids! Hope to see you at the salon again!

Heather · Married on 01/11/2015

Mikki from Babydoll weddings did my trial as well as hair and makeup for my event on 1/11/15. She and two other stylists came to our hotel to get myself and 5 other members of the wedding party ready. I did the airbrush makeup, hair (and I have a lot of it), as well as an airbrush tattoo coverup. She did a beautiful job and I felt stunning. The makeup lasted all night including the airbrush on the tattoo which was a grapefruit sized tattoo (with lots of black) in the middle of my back. She was so professional and I enjoyed working with her.

Babydoll has a wedding liason who handles all their bookings and is quick to respond to questions. My only recommendation is that they take partial payments (not late). I had wanted my bridesmaids to be able to call the shop to pay their portion so I wasn't having to collect money and then pay the shop. When they tried, the shop couldn't take a partial payment to go towards the full amount. Just seemed like something that can maybe be worked on as it would have been helpful when dealing with a group of people paying.

I wish I could post pictures, but I will be sending some to Mikki so they can use on website or portfolios. :)

Sent on 01/21/2015

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Heather - we are working on the partial payment, as of right now being a small company it would be very difficult for us to keep track of every wedding that would require bridesmaids to pay individually and then the bride ask us who hasn't paid. But we will continue to work on making that an option for future brides. :) We all can't wait to see pictures! We are so happy to hear that you looked and felt beautiful on your wedding day! Hope to see you at the salon for our Grand Opening event Feb 7th. Thanks, Heather.
    My best,
    Sabrina

I had a very early wedding, and Micky was willing to come to do my makeup at 7 in the morning, before the salon actually opened. She asked me what type of look I was going for exactly, and she was so helpful and made me look perfect! She was very professional, and very nice. It was definitely worth it.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/21/2014

Babydoll Weddings did such a great job on my wedding day. They worked very hard to answer all of my questions though email, since I live in another state. They got me a scheduled trial just four days before my wedding and addressed all concerns I had with the overall look. I only had them do my hair and my girls' hair, as well as the moms and the groom's aunt, but wow did they do an awesome job. I got so many compliments on how not only I looked, but also how everyone else looked. They took their time and worked well with my makeup lady that was doing everybody's makeup. Thank you so much for everything!!! I highly recommend Babydoll Weddings for any event you need them.

Sent on 01/09/2015