Babydoll Weddings Reviews

Babydoll Weddings 6
Babydoll Weddings 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

we LOVED our experience with Babydoll- they made it so easy and stress free the day of our wedding, they captured the look i wanted for the bridesmaid and everyone else int eh wedding party, i also was in aw of the tattoo cover up. you couldn't tell i had a tattoo on my back and it lasted over a week.

Amy · Married on 01/20/2018

Babydoll was great!!! They were responsive right away to my email requests, changing and adding services. My hair and makeup turned out beautifully!!!

Alan · Married on 01/14/2018

We met Babydoll Weddings at an open house at Aldea and the stylists were great about answering our questions about complexions, skin tones, hair types, etc. One main factor that led to us booking them is that they travel to the venue (or other location) where your party is getting ready.  That takes away so much stress in figuring out how to get everyone to and from the Salon while budgeting the right amount of time.  The package pricing is also very competitive and since we are gifting this service to our attendants, price and value was a huge factor. Our trial was beyond successful!  We arrived at the Salon and were surprised with glasses of champagne for everyone.  We shared our vision with the stylists the best we could – we are guys, after all – and showed a couple of pictures and they started styling.  The entire process didn’t take as long as we expected. Each stylist was so knowledgeable and they even offered styling tips to each girl. By the end of the trial, each girl was sporting the look we envisioned! The stylists took photos of their finished work and also wrote various notes that they can refer back to on our wedding day.  That was hugely comforting knowing that they will have photos and notes to remember what they did at the trial.  When it came to the day of, everything went absolutely perfect. The stylists went off the notes they took down from the trial and all of our girls looked exactly how we wanted them for our big day! A++ rating!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Kara · Married on 01/14/2018

Sabrina and Kelsey were amazing and my hair and makeup were flawless on my wedding day!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Candice · Married on 12/16/2017

I was very pleased with the service. I was in town for my son's wedding and was treated like a regular customer. Couldn't of been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Brie · Married on 12/09/2017

Anita was amazing! I’m not usually a makeup wearer, and she made me feel very comfortable and so beautiful!

• Lindsi

Lindsi · Married on 12/09/2017

I chose Babydoll Weddings to do hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my December 9 wedding. They did a spectacular job! My trial appointment was fantastic and so much fun. Kelsey listened to my thoughts and took the pictures I showed her and ran with them. On the day of the wedding the girls were there right on time and worked their way through me and all four bridesmaid and still finished on time for pictures! We had a blast talking and joking with them while they worked and the final results were gorgeous for me and all my girls. We were all thrilled! I highly recommend Babydoll Weddings for the perfect look and a personal and fun experience.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Rebekkah · Married on 12/07/2017

Chastine was so pleasant to work with and very flexible. She did hair for the bride, three bridesmaids and the mother of the bride in just under five hours. Everyone was very pleased with her work.

Erika · Married on 11/11/2017

Sam fro Babydoll Weddings was our hairstylist for our wedding. She styled hair for me, my mom and two of my bridesmaids. I had done a trial run with Sam, but wanted something a little different the day of the wedding - and she did an outstanding job! Sam arrived in a timely fashion and had all of us ready to go at the scheduled time. She made us all feel elegant and our hair styles lasted all night through the ceremony, hugging guests, dancing and the after party! Overall, Babydoll Weddings was great to work with. They were very responsive to my emails and phone calls. Thank you all! (Photos by Katelyn Cantu)

Babydoll Weddings 8
    Babydoll Weddings 9

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2017

Amanda and the team of professionals who did our hair and makeup for my wedding were absolutely amazing! They were on time, ran their services right on schedule, and had us all looking flawless! They were so much fun, too!
    There were eight of us getting hair and makeup done. Some wanted airbrush makeup, while some girls went with traditional makeup. Everyone looked great and our hair and makeup lasted all night long.
    I loved the way I looked after my trial with Amanda, but decided to slightly change my hairstyle and lip color on the day of my wedding. Amanda was very flexible and was able to make the changes exactly the way I wanted them.
    I would recommend Babydoll Weddings to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2017

I wouldn't of gone any other direction then Babydoll Weddings when it came down to me and my bridal party getting for my wedding day. Kristin was such a delight to work with prior to the big day, and she was always quick with a response. We all know how some brides can be, and usually want answers right away... Kristin nailed it! Amanda was our stylist on the morning of the wedding, and she was so much fun to have there. I am horrible when it comes to makeup, and was very indecisive with what I wanted. Amanda gave me some ideas, and I put my beauty making into her hands. She made me look like a princess! Babydoll Weddings offers great prices, friendly staff, and I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to get glamoured for their wedding day or a special event. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Afton · Married on 10/14/2017

Babydoll Weddings is amazing! I booked them to do myself (airbrush makeup and hair), my bridesmaids (airbrush makeup and hair), and the two mothers’ (traditional makeup and hair) and am so pleased that I did. Everyone looked amazing and the stylists at Babydoll are high quality and professional (and they are also super funny and nice!). I am so glad that I splurged on this. Everyone had a great time getting pampered and we didn’t feel stressed or pressured trying to get ready ourselves. I highly recommend this salon and will definitely be going back to the non-wedding side.

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

What a great group of gals to work with! They were ready, willing and able to do whatever it took to make our day extra special and it shows. Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Babydoll Weddings 10
    Babydoll Weddings 11
    Babydoll Weddings 12
    Babydoll Weddings 13
    Babydoll Weddings 14

Marie · Married on 05/20/2017

I'm so glad that I chose Babydoll weddings for my hair and make-up. I didn't have a wedding party, so I wasn't sure if it was worth having someone come out to the venue just for me. However, I couldn't imagine doing it any other way after experiencing the day. The stylist was there on time and had everything to make things perfect. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/13/2017

I was so impressed by Amanda the stylist. She knew exactly what I wanted and took the time to listen and understand exactly what my wedding party wanted. I am a pretty picky person but she nailed every single piece. Hair, Brows and the airbrush makeup was phenomenal.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

The day of the wedding was super hectic for me but Sabrina our wedding stylist changed all of that. She was so on top of everything and and it all went smoothly. Everybody was done on time and looked beautiful.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Dallan · Married on 03/18/2017

The stylist are very professional. They are very understanding. I was very anxious about the wedding and couldn't decide on a hair do or makeup and they helped and supported my decision. I finally decided on one. When my stylist arrived she was great and explained the whole process of my hair and makeup. She also helped my mom with my corset when I was putting my dress on. Very professional and awesome company.

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • F

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

They talked me into doing airbrush and I loved it! They listened to everything I said and added more!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Angela · Married on 02/20/2017

Thank you for helping to make my day perfect

Sent on 09/26/2017

Tessa · Married on 01/28/2017

Babydolls is the best option for your wedding! They do such an amazing job and make your day run so smoothly! They did my makeup for a friend's wedding two years ago and mine last month. They are the only way to go in my book! Thanks Babydolls for making my day so perfect!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Kelley · Married on 12/29/2016

When I first came to Babydoll Weddings, I only had a vague idea of what I wanted. With what limited direction I was able to give them, Sabrina and the team gave my bridal party the perfect look, and helped make my wedding everything that I dreamed it could be! I can't thank them enough for everything they did for me and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Elena · Married on 12/03/2016

Kris was great! She did a nice job at the trial and on the day of the wedding

Sent on 02/15/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/19/2016

AMAZING hair for my wedding day!! Amanda was a DREAM! She listened to what my vision was and made it happen. Thank you Amanda and Babydoll Weddings!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Kerri · Married on 11/05/2016

I absolutely loved having Babydoll Weddings do our hair and make-up for my 15th anniversary vow renewal! Our stylists were amazing. I felt like a princess and couldn't have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out. My stylist was thorough, patient and talented! She took such good care of me. She even went above and beyond when I needed help putting my shoes on. She helped me buckle the clasp on my shoes since it was awkward for me to reach. :-) We received so many compliments on our hair and make-up - I can tell you with 100% certainty I would use Babydoll Weddings services again!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Angela · Married on 10/08/2016

Babydoll is awesome! A very professional one stop shop salon! They have really phenomenal prices and literally everyone you meet there is happy! It's a relaxing environment, which I found to be exactly what I needed right before the big day! Most brides will have that horrible fear that something awful will happen close to the wedding with their hair. As soon as I sat in a chair at Babydoll the stylist put me at ease. Amanda did my wedding styling and she was delightful! She made great recommendations and really listened to what I wanted. This is my new favorite salon!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you Angela! Your review means a lot to us and we are beyond thrilled that you will return for more hair and makeup fun! Can't wait to see pictures of you in your dress!