Babydoll Weddings Reviews

Babydoll Weddings 6
Babydoll Weddings 7
  • Lindsi

Lindsi · Married on 12/09/2017

I chose Babydoll Weddings to do hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my December 9 wedding. They did a spectacular job! My trial appointment was fantastic and so much fun. Kelsey listened to my thoughts and took the pictures I showed her and ran with them. On the day of the wedding the girls were there right on time and worked their way through me and all four bridesmaid and still finished on time for pictures! We had a blast talking and joking with them while they worked and the final results were gorgeous for me and all my girls. We were all thrilled! I highly recommend Babydoll Weddings for the perfect look and a personal and fun experience.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Rebekkah · Married on 12/07/2017

Chastine was so pleasant to work with and very flexible. She did hair for the bride, three bridesmaids and the mother of the bride in just under five hours. Everyone was very pleased with her work.

Erika · Married on 11/11/2017

Sam fro Babydoll Weddings was our hairstylist for our wedding. She styled hair for me, my mom and two of my bridesmaids. I had done a trial run with Sam, but wanted something a little different the day of the wedding - and she did an outstanding job! Sam arrived in a timely fashion and had all of us ready to go at the scheduled time. She made us all feel elegant and our hair styles lasted all night through the ceremony, hugging guests, dancing and the after party! Overall, Babydoll Weddings was great to work with. They were very responsive to my emails and phone calls. Thank you all! (Photos by Katelyn Cantu)

Babydoll Weddings 8
    Babydoll Weddings 9

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2017

Amanda and the team of professionals who did our hair and makeup for my wedding were absolutely amazing! They were on time, ran their services right on schedule, and had us all looking flawless! They were so much fun, too!
    There were eight of us getting hair and makeup done. Some wanted airbrush makeup, while some girls went with traditional makeup. Everyone looked great and our hair and makeup lasted all night long.
    I loved the way I looked after my trial with Amanda, but decided to slightly change my hairstyle and lip color on the day of my wedding. Amanda was very flexible and was able to make the changes exactly the way I wanted them.
    I would recommend Babydoll Weddings to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2017

I wouldn't of gone any other direction then Babydoll Weddings when it came down to me and my bridal party getting for my wedding day. Kristin was such a delight to work with prior to the big day, and she was always quick with a response. We all know how some brides can be, and usually want answers right away... Kristin nailed it! Amanda was our stylist on the morning of the wedding, and she was so much fun to have there. I am horrible when it comes to makeup, and was very indecisive with what I wanted. Amanda gave me some ideas, and I put my beauty making into her hands. She made me look like a princess! Babydoll Weddings offers great prices, friendly staff, and I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to get glamoured for their wedding day or a special event. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Afton · Married on 10/14/2017

Babydoll Weddings is amazing! I booked them to do myself (airbrush makeup and hair), my bridesmaids (airbrush makeup and hair), and the two mothers’ (traditional makeup and hair) and am so pleased that I did. Everyone looked amazing and the stylists at Babydoll are high quality and professional (and they are also super funny and nice!). I am so glad that I splurged on this. Everyone had a great time getting pampered and we didn’t feel stressed or pressured trying to get ready ourselves. I highly recommend this salon and will definitely be going back to the non-wedding side.

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

What a great group of gals to work with! They were ready, willing and able to do whatever it took to make our day extra special and it shows. Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Babydoll Weddings 10
    Babydoll Weddings 11
    Babydoll Weddings 12
    Babydoll Weddings 13
    Babydoll Weddings 14

Marie · Married on 05/20/2017

I'm so glad that I chose Babydoll weddings for my hair and make-up. I didn't have a wedding party, so I wasn't sure if it was worth having someone come out to the venue just for me. However, I couldn't imagine doing it any other way after experiencing the day. The stylist was there on time and had everything to make things perfect. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/13/2017

I was so impressed by Amanda the stylist. She knew exactly what I wanted and took the time to listen and understand exactly what my wedding party wanted. I am a pretty picky person but she nailed every single piece. Hair, Brows and the airbrush makeup was phenomenal.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

The day of the wedding was super hectic for me but Sabrina our wedding stylist changed all of that. She was so on top of everything and and it all went smoothly. Everybody was done on time and looked beautiful.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Dallan · Married on 03/18/2017

The stylist are very professional. They are very understanding. I was very anxious about the wedding and couldn't decide on a hair do or makeup and they helped and supported my decision. I finally decided on one. When my stylist arrived she was great and explained the whole process of my hair and makeup. She also helped my mom with my corset when I was putting my dress on. Very professional and awesome company.

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • F

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

They talked me into doing airbrush and I loved it! They listened to everything I said and added more!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Angela · Married on 02/20/2017

Thank you for helping to make my day perfect

Sent on 09/26/2017

Tessa · Married on 01/28/2017

Babydolls is the best option for your wedding! They do such an amazing job and make your day run so smoothly! They did my makeup for a friend's wedding two years ago and mine last month. They are the only way to go in my book! Thanks Babydolls for making my day so perfect!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Kelley · Married on 12/29/2016

When I first came to Babydoll Weddings, I only had a vague idea of what I wanted. With what limited direction I was able to give them, Sabrina and the team gave my bridal party the perfect look, and helped make my wedding everything that I dreamed it could be! I can't thank them enough for everything they did for me and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Elena · Married on 12/03/2016

Kris was great! She did a nice job at the trial and on the day of the wedding

Sent on 02/15/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/19/2016

AMAZING hair for my wedding day!! Amanda was a DREAM! She listened to what my vision was and made it happen. Thank you Amanda and Babydoll Weddings!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Kerri · Married on 11/05/2016

I absolutely loved having Babydoll Weddings do our hair and make-up for my 15th anniversary vow renewal! Our stylists were amazing. I felt like a princess and couldn't have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out. My stylist was thorough, patient and talented! She took such good care of me. She even went above and beyond when I needed help putting my shoes on. She helped me buckle the clasp on my shoes since it was awkward for me to reach. :-) We received so many compliments on our hair and make-up - I can tell you with 100% certainty I would use Babydoll Weddings services again!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Angela · Married on 10/08/2016

Babydoll is awesome! A very professional one stop shop salon! They have really phenomenal prices and literally everyone you meet there is happy! It's a relaxing environment, which I found to be exactly what I needed right before the big day! Most brides will have that horrible fear that something awful will happen close to the wedding with their hair. As soon as I sat in a chair at Babydoll the stylist put me at ease. Amanda did my wedding styling and she was delightful! She made great recommendations and really listened to what I wanted. This is my new favorite salon!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you Angela! Your review means a lot to us and we are beyond thrilled that you will return for more hair and makeup fun! Can't wait to see pictures of you in your dress!

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

Babydoll Weddings was the perfect choice for my wedding hair and make-up needs! Myself and my bridesmaids went with the airbrush make-up option and it held up throughout the 10+ hour day and still looked amazing at the end of the night (especially with a June wedding, the hair and make-up held up great all day!). Sabrina, Micky and Amanda were absolutely amazing to work with - so fun, professional and talented in working with different hair and skin types. Thank you so much Babydoll Weddings for helping make us all look beautiful!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Sabrina and the beautiful ladies at Babydoll Weddings did an amazing job! My hair and make up definitely looked on point which made the pictures even more special on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids (6 total) and moms enjoyed getting their hair done and make up done. What was nice about everything is that they were able to come to the venue bright and early and the number of stylist to the number of bridesmaids and moms was perfection. It was very relaxing seeing all of my girls and myself get to be pamperred. I am so glad I chose Babydoll Weddings for my Hair and Makeup!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Me and the other stylists truly had a blast getting everyone ready. I still love how relaxed you were as a bride. Thank you again for the gift to each of us, that was the sweetest thing EVER and a first for us. No other bride has given us a fun momentumn from their wedding! Hope to see you in the salon soon! xoxo Sabrina

Rosa · Married on 03/26/2016

Amazing work the girls loved it!! So worth it ??

Sent on 05/03/2016

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

So happy everyone liked your look for the big day! Thank you so much for the review!

I definitely recommend Babydoll Weddings for bridal hair and makeup. My stylist, Kris, did a wonderful job on my wedding day... I couldn't even dream the look she ended up giving me! I was thankful that we did a trial run a month before the wedding, it took 3 hours of trying different things and figuring out my final look. Kris was very patient and flexible. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and she did an even better job than the trial run! My hairstyle was so unique and beautiful, and my makeup was flawless and lasted all day (I did traditional make up). Kris is amazing! Michelle in customer service was also very prompt, courteous and flexible, even when I had to adjust my appointment times due to unforeseen events. Thanks to Babydoll Weddings I looked beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for such a kind review! We are so happy that we made you feel your very best for your big day and how happy you were with the services. I know Kris has a great time and we hope you did too!
    Congratulations!

My Best,
    Michelle, Bridal Liaison

EmiLee · Married on 03/11/2016

Lead stylist Amanda was so amazing! I did a trial with her a week before my wedding and we really connected in the time we spent together. Amanda and Rachel traveled to my house to do our hair for the wedding and they were laughing and joining in on conversations with us like we had known each other for ages. The girls were so happy with their hairstyles and the stylists listened to each girl's preferences. They all turned out amazing and I couldn't have been happier! These girls do amazing work and are 100% genuine.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Jamie · Married on 03/11/2016

Babydoll is amazing!!! From the quick responses via email to the services I recieved on my wedding day, they did not disappoint! I am from Canada and my wedding ceremony was shortly after I arrived in Mesa so I didn't have time for a consultation, but Sabrina gave me exactly what I asked. I had the airbrush makeup applied and would recommend that to everyone! I woke up the next morning looking with my makeup looking exactly as it had the day before. No need for touch ups is one less thing to stress about on your special day! I also had my nails done by Angie before my hair and makeup, she did such a beautiful job :) I wish I lived in Mesa, I would use Babydoll for all my special events! Thanks again Ladies!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jamie for this review and the kind words. It was a joy to work with you and help plan your hair and makeup for your big day. I am so happy it all worked out and I know Sabrina enjoyed working with you as well.

Thank you and congratulations!