Baby Makes Cake Reviews

Baby Makes Cake 7
  • Perry

Perry B · Getting married on 12/24/2023

Extremely amazing service & Cake

Joy was very professional from the ordering to the delivery. I enjoy That she is a professional black vendor. Joys doesn’t just bake a cake, she bakes a cake that you’ll remember for a lifetime. Thank you . We will be using her services again.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Daynine · Married on 01/01/2019

Baby made those cupcakes! They were delicious and nutritious! I will definitely use Baby Makes Cake for future events.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Kamron Brown · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, highly recommend!

Baby cakes was everything I hoped for and more. Start to finish I couldn’t ask for a better experience, highly recommend using Baby Cakes for your baking needs.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Susan · Married on 10/06/2018

Joy responded immediately to any and all inquiries. Her cakes are beautiful and delicious!

Joy was incredibly responsive to each and every question we had. She also listened and was able to transform my ideas into a beautiful cake/cupcake display for our wedding reception.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lauren Faulkner · Married on 09/22/2018

The wedding

This vendor was the absolute BEST! She was very flexible with date/time of delivery. The cake was very detailed & taste amazing! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kent · Married on 08/01/2018

My wife loved the cake! And everyone else at her 30th birthday party! You can tell that she puts time and patience in everything she does with cakes and great quality and ingredients! Will be coming back for your services!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Maya Toney · Married on 07/26/2018

Birthday party

I used Joy for my best friends 30th Bday party. And she was truly a pleasure. From the moment I inquired about my order, the ease of placing an order, payments, communication. And most importantly the arrival cake/cupcakes. She truly is one a kind and takes her business very serious. I highly recommend her. 5 stars!!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Nikki Williams · Married on 06/12/2018

Professional and Detail Oriented

Joy's objective was to learn who we were. Once she accomplished that she successfully created a work of art that embodied us and our needs.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Alexis · Married on 05/27/2018

We had a wonderful wedding day in Beverly Hills CA. Joy Hubbard’s service and professionalism was the took the cake!! We will use and promote her and her business partner, Amber, (Designs by Her) in the near future. We loved the day they help prepare for us.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Baby Makes Cake 8

DeeJay · Married on 04/08/2018

If I had to do it all over again, I would still use baby makes cake for my event. Not only was she super responsive, professional and on time (early) to my event, the cake was also delicious! By the end of the party there was nothing left. Thank you so much for making my event one of a kind!

Baby Makes Cake 9
    Baby Makes Cake 10

Latanya · Married on 04/07/2018

Baby Makes Cakes was soooo professional. Not only did the cake arrive on time, but the delivery was 15 minutes early. The cakes were rich and delicious and the designs were beautiful. They were perfect for my daughter’s first birthday party. I would definitely order more!

Baby Makes Cake 11

Carol · Married on 03/31/2018

Believe it or not, we found "Baby Makes Cake" ON THE INTERNET!
    Believe it or not since our event we feel as though we could NOT have found:
    ANY BAKER,
    ANY BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
    ANY BETTER QUALITY PRODUCTS
    FROM ANYONE.

Additionally, believe it or not, I live in Texas and did not meet Joy face to face until the day of our event in California.

We were made to immediately feel comfortable upon our very first conversation (by phone), Joy helped us decide on the best value and ideas for our baby sprinkle/shower. Our event exceeded 160 people and we wanted a dessert bar, not just cake.
    Our dessert bar included 16 different items and 2 cakes, EVERYTHING was amazing and as promised, our guest loved EVERYTHING from the set-up to the on-site service PLUS everyone truly loved the desserts.

Baby Makes Cake has not heard the last from our family, or many of our guest from the shower. We HIGHLY recommend Joy (Baby Makes Cake) and just in case we have not made ourselves clear, should you chooses this business, you will not only be COMPLETELY happy with the customer service, you will be THRILLED with the product.

Breanna10 · Married on 02/01/2018

Ithe was my mother's 50th birthday! I didn't have a cake being my mother is picky and only wanted buttercream. I came across baby makes cakes instagram and saw that she specializes in buttercream. I went off a hope in a prayer that she would let me place order being it was 2 days before.. She slide me right in no hesitation at all. I text her my ideas and she went above and beyond to deliver a beautiful cake.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Megan · Married on 12/14/2017

Everything was amazing service was on time and delicious delivered in a beautiful box. Nothing generic or unprofessional drom this vendor. I will be back

Sent on 07/28/2017

Andre · event on 12/08/2017

Joy was great! Was super on time! Even arrived early and the cupcakes blew my expectations out the water! They were also a big hit when I posted them on social media. It really added a nice touch to my event.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Simone · event on 11/21/2017

Baby not only Makes Cake, but Baby Makes your event memorable! I enlisted the services of Baby Makes Cake for my 33rd birthday celebration. I wanted something that spoke to my personality and tasted amazing. What I got from Baby Makes Cake exceeded my expectations! My cake looked great and tasted even better. This will be the first of many times I work with Baby Makes Cake.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Aarica · Married on 11/12/2017

Had an amazing experience! Made my wedding magical thank you

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ashley · event on 11/04/2017

5.0Ashley
    I had an amazing experience and would recommend them to anyone! The customer service and attentiveness was on point as well as the quality of product.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

Sent on 11/29/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2017

I got a cake for my husband and me to celebrate our two week wedding anniversary and the cake was everything I could ever want. I got a minion styled cakes and not only was it beautiful, it tasted good too! Joy was nothing less than professional and super responsive. I live all the way in the Midwest and she was as attentive to me as if I lived in California! I will definitely be getting more treats from Baby Makes Cake!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so happy we chose baby makes cakes! Our cake was incredible and our cupcakes!!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Baby Makes Cake 12

cindy · Married on 08/19/2017

I'm not a shopper & Ms. Joy made everything so easy. I send her a copy of the invite & from it she drew up some of her ideas in 1 hr. I picked out colors made a few changes had extra requests & she did everything, the cake was del. on the day & time req. she was professional dressed, the cake was a work of Art & Delicious, everyone that saw the cake had a Great Comment. She made me look Good.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Sydni · Married on 07/28/2017

I haven't had cake this delicious since I can remember! Aside from how fresh and tasteful it is, the owner is prompt, professional, detailed, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Anyone who asks about cake...I send to her.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Haley · Married on 07/15/2017

I've had 2 amazing cakes made by 'baby makes cakes' and both exceeded my va pleasure to work with and the cakes are not only gorgeous but so delicious!

Sent on 07/19/2017