Baby Blue Film Reviews

82 | Sausalito, CA

82 Reviews for Baby Blue Film

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

We absolutely loved our highlight video from Baby Blue Film. From the beginning Wilson was super responsive to emails and willing to work within our budget. His company boasts many films that are energetic and beautifully choreographed with lively music and a focus on nature, all things we were hoping would be reflected in our final video. Indeed he captured all of that and more. Every time we watch the highlight film it brings us back to that perfect day! His videographer captured all of the most important moments and was a joy to work with. The raw footage is of high quality and will be something we cherish and share for decades to come. Thank you Baby Blue Film!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/25/2017

I've always loved watching wedding videos and couldn't wait to have one of my own one day. So when I started looking for a videographer, I had pretty high standards. I wanted to find someone who had an eye for special moments and could perfectly capture our big day. I found that and more with Baby Blue.

From my first conversation with Wilson, I knew he was passionate about his work. He really wanted to understand my vision and desires for the film. He even took the time to answer my many questions and show me exactly the files I'd get as his client.

Leading up to the big day, he video chatted with my husband and I. He really put us at ease and reminded us to focus on enjoying the big day. He said, "There will be times when you won't see me, but trust me, I'll be running around capturing the day and making magic."

He was right. On the wedding day, he seemlessly followed us around with the photographer. He never put pressure on us to "go here" or "do this." We were able to just be ourselves and take confidence in the fact that he was capturing real moments.

Our highlight film speaks for itself. Wilson did an incredible job of piecing together each and every part of our wedding. He even timed the visuals perfectly with the lyrics of the song. It’s pure magic, and I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve watched it.

Even better, Wilson patiently incorporated all of my requests after the first edit. He included a special clip of my sister-in-law singing during the ceremony, some footage of the band, cutting the cake, and salvaged what he could of our first look that got ruined by my veil falling out and being shot on time.

We couldn’t be happier with the final product and are forever indebted to Baby Blue for the treasure they’ve given us and our families. If you want the highest quality wedding video and excellent customer service, Wilson is your guy. He'll easily become your favorite vendor, and I promise you’ll never regret it.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/16/2017

We hired Baby Blue Film for our wedding back in June. Silvana and Wilson were great to work with and were flexible to help us find a package/price that worked within our budget. Woo filmed our wedding day-of and was really unobtrusive. We did not have them put together a wedding video, but instead just asked for raw footage. We have a friend who is going to make the video for us, and we really just wanted a recording of the special moments so that we can look back on them. The clarity and shots that Woo took were fantastic! We think they will be great material for a wedding video. Our only complaints were that it didn't look like Woo took out any footage we didn't need (shots of him walking through bushes, grabbing other equipment, etc). We were also hoping for solid recordings of our special moments (ceremony, first dance, father/daughter dance), but it looks like it was filmed in order to pull clips from for a wedding video. For example, during the first dance, there are some great moments filming us, but it is interspersed with moments where the camera's pointing at the ground, behind a tripod, etc. This filming would be great if you were only pulling clips for a shortened wedding video, but we were also hoping for a recording we could just watch from start to finish. Overall though, great company and we'd recommend them!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

Wilson and Baby Blue Film was great to work with. I always knew I wanted a beautiful wedding video that we could enjoy for years to come, and Wilson delivered! He was flexible in creating a custom video package for us to fit our needs and budget, and then made sure to communicate with us at the right times during our planning process about what we wanted from the video and all of the minor details of the day. On the day of, I didn’t have to worry that everything was being captured well because I knew it was in good hands with Wilson.

Wilson created gorgeous videos for us, from a one-minute Instagram clip to a much longer, complete feature film. They have such a cinematic quality, and tell our story beautifully. I can’t wait to cherish these videos forever! Thank you Baby Blue Film!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Cynden · Married on 02/04/2017

We booked Baby Blue Film as part of a photographer/videographer package with Winter Tree Studios and were glad we did. Overall, Wilson was professional and flexible, which we greatly appreciated. There was an initial hiccup because we were not informed about his travel fee until we saw the contract, but he quickly apologized and gave us an additional complimentary hour of his time on the wedding day. Working with him on the day of the wedding was smooth and easy. As he promised, we didn't even notice him working around us. His personality is very laid back and easygoing, which is nice when you have so many other things to juggle while wedding planning. I will say that he seemed to push purchasing the drone footage a little too much, but other than that he was fantastic. We are very much looking forward to our video and would book him again if we had the chance.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Maria · Married on 08/06/2016

I absolutely loved my highlight film and mini Instagram-ready film Wilson created. The music and flow of film matched! That was one of my concerns having watched films from friends/family's wedding videos where the song just did not match the rhythm of footage. I have watched both videos more times to count and fall emotional every time. The highlight film captured exactly what was discussed, no more and no less. I really appreciated that. In addition to Wilson sticking to what was planned, his creative and artistic perspective enhanced the film beyond my vision. He used a drone and captured my affinity for the redwoods of Marin County and also captured very unique shots. The drone did not interfere with the day and I never even saw the drone. He was able to make the film using our wedding song which was also important to us. Using our songs, he creatively used the very special moments of the wedding and told the story of our big day to the lyrics of the song and the cadence of the song. I thought this was brilliant. He faired well with my other vendors and was delightful to work with the day of. My only gripe is that some of my guests mentioned not being able to see the ceremony as well due to the filming.

Wilson is affordable! I negotiated for a reduced price for reduced time at the wedding. I didn't necessarily want the getting ready part filmed and that dropped two-three hours. With his price, he sent me a flashdrive and downloadable to Dropbox link of the highlight video & video of the entire ceremony and first dances. He also included a lot of raw footage which was very meaningful to us. When watching the raw footage we re-lived the special raw moments of the wedding day. He communicated before and after the wedding and I felt he listened to my thoughts. Would recommend again and again.

Now go and watch his films!!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

Wilson was amazing to work with from the start all the way through to the end. Not only was his communication clear, concise, and professional, but he also executed flawlessly on our wedding day. He showed up on time and ready to go. He worked extremely well with our photographer to make sure they both got the shots they needed. He also communicated with me throughout the day to ensure that I was comfortable and that he was getting the shots that I wanted. The products that he delivered were beautiful and very well edited. He provided a short list of licensed songs to choose from, only one of which I thought really complimented our personal style, but it ended up working beautifully with they way that he edited each scene. He kept in fairly close contact with me after the wedding to provide an estimated timeline for when our products would be ready. It ended up being about 12 weeks after our wedding date when we received our short video, followed by our full-length edit about 6 days later. I couldn't be happier with the production quality of both videos. It brought tears to my eyes just thinking back to that emotional yet beautiful day. Thank you Wilson for helping us capture our magical wedding day!

Sent on 12/23/2015