Baby Blue Film Reviews

82 | Sausalito, CA

82 Reviews for Baby Blue Film

Kayleigh · Married on 05/05/2016

We cannot recommend Wilson enough! We had a small intimate wedding in Sonoma and originally had not budgeted for a videographer. It wasn't until my husband and I learned that we would be living apart for three years after our wedding that we decided we wanted a videographer to capture our big day. I spent countless hours reading through reviews and watching videos of other videographers in the area and for a lack of better words they all just seemed wrong/cheesy/uninspired/tacky. And then we found Wilson. Thank goodness!! Immediately after speaking with him and seeing his work we knew we wanted him to film our wedding.

Wilson is super professional, very responsive to emails, and even set up video chats to meet with us since we were planning the wedding from Texas. He provided gentle direction on the day of, but somehow also managed to make himself almost invisible. He really captured us being us! But most importantly he is a true artist and clearly very passionate about what he does. He doesn't just film your wedding, he creates stunningly beautiful works of art in his wedding videos. Our wedding video is just amazing.

I am so, SO glad we hired a videographer to help us relive our amazing day--I would regret it forever if we had not. And I am even happier that we chose Wilson for the job!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Michael · Married on 04/16/2016

Wilson is the man! Baby Blue is our all time favorite. Wilson is passionate and excited about his craft and he put together an incredible video with amazing flow, lighting, scenery and the end product was simply awesome. He was a total joy to work with and has a total positive aura about him, that made it a great experience from start to finish!

The product was so much better than what I have seen from other vendors. He also has a drone that i think made the video that much more momentous and cool... So so so happy. Invest in the video. the wedding weekend was a blur, so we are so blessed that Wilson captured it so perfectly!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Alexis · Married on 03/14/2016

What a dream Wilson was to work with! From my initial contact with Wilson all the way through delivery of our video, Wilson exceeded our expectations. My husband and I planned a Sonoma County wedding via Atlanta, so our vendor selection process from start to finish proved challenging. Wilson however, promptly responded to our texts/emails, was flexible with meetings due to the time change, and even went out of his way to accommodate some unique family circumstances that we have as it pertained to our video. He went well above and beyond leading up to the day of.

On the actual day of, Wilson showed up ahead of schedule, and was ready to roll! He worked very well with our photographer, and even encouraged us to venture into locations we might not have otherwise just to get the perfect shot. Boy were we glad we did! Our video turned out absolutely beautifully, and we simply could not be more thrilled. From our getting ready location, to the church, to our hilltop reception and our wine cave dinner, the elegance and sheer gorgeousness of our wedding was captured at every turn.

We couldn't be more thankful to Wilson for all of his hard work. 20 years from now, we'll probably forget how our cake tasted, whether or not we started right on time, and even the panic that ensued when it rained for 15 straight days before our wedding. The video that we have, however, will allow us to reflect back on the love and joy that we and our families felt on our special day. Our children will be able to see where the foundation of our family began, and to feel the love my husband and I share, right through the screen. Wedding videos are truly and art, and our dear Wilson is truly a Michelangelo in his own right.

Thank you for everything Wilson!!!!

Josh and Alexis Young
    3-14-2016, Sonoma County, CA

Sent on 06/09/2016

Wilson is a creative genius! We were on the fence about hiring a videographer (mostly due to cost) but but after talking with Wilson and learning about all that was included in his packages, we decided to go for it. We're so glad that we made the investment in Wilson because the highlight video as well as the ceremony, first dances and speech video files were so beautifully done and captured our wedding so perfectly. If you're not sure about a videographer, I suggest talking to Wilson - he answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable with the idea of being filmed throughout the day :) Wilson is also incredibly flexible and worked with us during the highlight video editing process to make sure our close family members were captured in the video. There are so many emotions captured in a wedding video that you don't get in photos and having our ceremony captured on film to watch on future anniversaries is such a fun and special keepsake :)

Sent on 04/17/2016

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2015

I found Baby Blue Film at a wedding show and took an instant liking to the video style. We did a Skype video interview with Wilson and you could tell right away that he was most interested in learning about our personalities and what brought us together. We knew after that conversation that Wilson would be the perfect addition to our wedding team.

Wilson was such a delight to work with. He was there on our wedding day to capture all the wonderful moments and he blended right in. He provided input to capture creative moments but also let us be natural. He really captured our personalities in the video and the spirit of our wedding. He captured the all the right moments. I'm so happy he offered the interview guest book, our guests LOVED it and it is so much fun to watch to what advice/thoughts/comments our guests had to say to us especially after a few drinks! Our wedding advice, hire Wilson and add on the guest book interviews!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Guy · Married on 12/04/2015

Hi all

I will keep this simple. If you need someone you can count on to deliver a lovingly crafted film about your wedding that will make you smile and feel great every time you watch it with family and friends, have Wilson make it. He is an amazing visual storyteller. We will soon be in Balikpapan Indonesia showing this film to 200 guests at our Indonesian ceremony and his creation showcases our awesome moment at SF City Hall in all its emotional and joyful glory. Thanks Baby Blue Film :-) !!!

Sent on 03/28/2016

My · Married on 11/14/2015

We found Baby Blue films on theknot.com. After considering other videographers we decided to go with them. We had a very nice experience coordinating the wedding day with Wilson weeks before the wedding over video chat. He was open to filming the traditional Chinese ceremonies which can be a new experience for some people.

When the big day finally came. We felt that a lot of good moments were captured. We were excited to see the video come together after editing. Congratulations to Wilson on the birth of his son over the holiday season.

We just recently got our video back and we both agreed that we editing was done very well. The addition of stock videos of San Francisco was a nice touch. We felt that the video told our story quite well. It was done in a way where it was similar to a short film or movie. It was so amazing we both watched it over and over again the day we got it.

We can tell why Baby Blue Films has received awards. We recommend Baby Blue Films to couples getting married. They are great to work with and we felt that the final product was amazing.

Thanks Wilson and Baby Blue Films.
    David and My Luu.

Sent on 04/08/2016

We are absolutely enchanted with our wedding video. Wilson beautifully captured all the vintage glamour and elegance of our day! We delighted in the encore of the celebration with our family and guests. Many of our family members and friends were brought to tears upon viewing our video. Wilson was wonderful to work with. We interviewed several videographers and Wilson stood out not only because of his talent, but also because he listened to our ideas, took steps to collect the relevant information and made thoughtful suggestions to ensure he captured our vision. I am blown away by the cinematic style and seamless story that Wilson conveys with his work. Every time I watch it, I discover some new detail. This is truly an heirloom and the single most important investment towards our wedding day. (Anna & Rick - October Wedding 2015, SF Peninsula)

Sent on 03/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2015

I have to say my husband and I were skeptical about anyone we hired because we live in Florida and were getting married in Sonoma. Many vendors we booked were sight unseen but recommendations from the venue. The videographers they recommended were extremely out of our price range, so far out that I couldn't even bring the cost back to my husband for approval. I found Wilson on Instagram and saw just a few pieces of his work. It wasn't until we spoke that I found him to be compassionate about our budget but also passionate enough to do his best work for what we were able to pay for. He kept in communication leading up to the wedding and did a FaceTime session to get an idea of what the day entailed. Wilson also worked well with the photographers and didn't get in the way of what they were doing.

We did wait a bit for our video but I must say we were blown away and just bawled watching it...over and over...and over again. There are so many parts to the day that we didn't remember because of nerves or all the endless pictures we were taking. He really captured so much of the day so we can relive it for years to come!

One thing I would like to point out is that if you are self-conscious about something or want him to focus on something in particular he really takes that to heart and wants to give you what will make you happy. We could not be happier for the finished product!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Mark · Married on 09/26/2015

Wilson handled all the video shots for our Wedding this past September (2015). He did an amazingly awesome job covering all the great angles, natural poses, shots, editing, and working quickly/effectively with our Photographers. The video highlights are simply stunning and his artistic ability to tie in music and compile a very high quality video is astounding.

He was incredibly helpful with planning the wedding package and making sure all of our needs/requirements were met ahead of time. Email and phone responses were extremely fast. Have no fear you will be well taken care of in the hands of Wilson. He really makes it clear that his chief goal/concern is making your Special day the best it can be. Continuous updates regarding our video edits were given to us all along the way after the Wedding. We never had to worry about Wilson getting the job done and getting it done right.

I'm recommending Wilson to all my friends and family who need this kind of service. I'm confident he will never disappoint.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Molly · Married on 08/21/2015

Wilson made a better than could have imagined set of wedding videos for Leo and I. He listened and observed what was important to Leo and I and we couldn't have been happier. I love our videos! They're gorgeous and perfect. He was one of the best hires of all my vendors and I would rehire him. I don't hand out praise easily and had high expectations, so when I say Wilson was well worth the money he was and more. Thank you Wikson for capturing many beautiful moments for us!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Raechelle · Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Wilson McCourtney. He is as professional and courteous as he is creative and inspiring. Along with being excellent at his craft, he is just a good person at heart. I hope that some day in the future I'll be able to work with Wilson again on another video-worthy life event. If you're searching for a videographer for your special day, look no further! Wilson and Baby Blue Film will not disappoint.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Attic · Married on 07/26/2015

Artistic, passionate, professional, storyteller, master editor, high production, better than the rest, brought tears to our eyes, major compliments, super nice guy, inexpensive, what else do I need to say? If you don't hire him your wasting your money. ;)

Sent on 10/06/2015

Griffin · Married on 07/12/2015

Wilson was the best videographer we could've possibly picked for our wedding. Not only did his videos beautifully and artistically capture the moments, he was great to be around the day of. He was incredibly calm and patient on an otherwise hectic day!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/27/2015

Wilson was a dream. I just had my wedding at a venue in Clayton and he came all the way from Sausalito for me. He captured every moment I could have ever wanted.

He arrived early and did lots of pre wedding video. It's absolutely everything I wanted. Wilson was such a great sport and captured my entire wedding party and guest! The best videographer around!!!

Thanks Wilson! Your the best

Sent on 08/10/2015

Anna · Married on 06/20/2015

Wilson is very professional and truly knows and loves his craft. My husband and I hired him for our wedding on June 20, 2015. He did an exceptional job capturing the beautiful scenery at the church and the amazing decor at our reception. What really made me happy was that he captured our emotions in the video. Something I have not seen in any wedding videos. He allowed us to be ourselves and he made it seem like he wasn’t even there. We didn’t feel like anything was staged and this made us comfortable and let us just be in the moment, which made it even more special. When we first met him on a Skype call, he had a lot of questions about what was important to have in the video. And he truly listened. I could not believe it when we got the 5 minute highlight video after we got back from the honeymoon. He was so fast in the turnaround time! I right away sent it to family and friends and they were blown away with his professionalism and the beauty of the clip. Of course they told me they cried. It was really beautiful. And then came the 15 minute client video, which is the extended version. We got this soon after the highlight video which was really fast. I watched everyday for about a week. I loved every second of it. I was brought back to the best day of my life every time I watched it! He captured all the moments perfectly. We will forever treasure this day and now we have it anytime we want to go back to that special time in our lives. Thank you Wilson for all you did for us and for capturing our wedding which was the most magical day of our lives.

Sent on 07/29/2015

We hired Wilson the day before wedding ( because my mom would like to get videographer last minutes). He knows Sausalito very well so he took us to good places for great shots. We are very pleased. We communicated with him that we would like more family shot in the video and he was able to captures those moments! He also delivered the video pretty fast which made us happy, as we are still waiting our photographer to give us the pictures.

One thing we wish we did was communicate with church staff a head time to give Wilson a best place to take shots. The church we hosted our wedding was not allowing videographer/photographer to get the best place. That is only thing we thought it would helps Wilson's job easier.

Communicate with Wilson that which guests are more important to you may help you to have more personalized video.

People usually think the photo is enough for the wedding but after looking at the video, I was happy that Wilson captured very important moments in my life.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Baby Blue Film's reply:

Thank you Chelsea for this amazing review! I am so happy you chose me to document and film your special day. Your wedding was spontaneous, heartfelt, and truly magical. Enjoy your married life and have fun.

Heidi · Married on 05/24/2015

In May, My husband and I were fortunate to have Wilson provide his services and skills at our wedding in Santa Rosa. We were more then happy with the attention to detail and artistic vision that Wilson was able to show in the filming of our wedding. Wilson was easy to work with and went out of his way to make sure our video embodied all the important aspects of our wedding. From the venue to the decorations, Wilson captured all the things necessary that makes remembering a wedding so special. We highly recommend his services for your special day.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Baby Blue Film's reply:

Thank you Heidi for this great review. I honestly think that your wedding video was the best work that I have ever produced. Your special day truly embodied what Northern California Weddings are all about. It was a gorgeous vineyard day with blue skies, colorful decor, and it all flowed with a super happy upbeat vibe. It was obvious you guys are madly in love and I am so happy I could document that through beautiful cinema. Enjoy your married life and keep putting out those beautiful smiles!

Dominic · Married on 07/19/2014

Baby Blue Films Rocks. Wilson is the Bomb .com

My bride and I were referred to Wilson and Baby Blue Film for our summer wedding. We are so glad we chose him to film our special day. He was hands-down a great professional, artistic eye, and really cared about our vision for what we wanted to accomplish in our video.

Not only did he have his stuff together the day of, had locations picked and asking us to mingle in certain areas where the lighting was perfect, but also his post-production was fantastic.

What we loved about the video was that he also got to capture parts of our wedding that we didn't get to see. As a couple, it all goes so fast, and although you plan everything, you don't always get to see how every detail turned out, like the table setup, the dessert tables, welcome coctails, closeups of the band, etc. So it was great that he got every aspect of our day captured in a great HD video for us.

And through the process, he definitely made us feel like we were his first priority, even when he had other things on his plate. He got our video to us quickly, and we keep watching it over and over.
    We are so glad that we hired him. He is worth every penny and then some!!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Baby Blue Film's reply:

Thank You so much Dominic for your kind words and thoughtful praise. Your wedding was elegant, beautiful, and super fun! I hope married life brings you nothing but happiness and good fortune.

Elica · Married on 09/13/2013

Baby blue films, run by Wilson McCourtney, made our wedding memories so beautiful. The filming was professional, artistic & beautiful. He captured the essence of the emotion of the moment so perfectly! I am so glad we had such a talented professional to film such an important event.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Baby Blue Film's reply:

Thank You Elica for this stunning review. I was truly honored to be part of your magical day and I hope you guys will enjoy the videos for many years to come. Your wedding was rustic, natural, easy going, super fun, and the food was delicious!

Kaitlin · 0000-00-00

Planning a wedding is stressful enough. Do yourself a huge favor, and book Wilson to perfectly capture your special day!

Not only is his finished product outstanding, but Wilson's easy-going personality helped my husband and I feel comfortable enough to truly enjoy the day -- which created authentic footage for our phenomenal videos.

The first time we viewed our highlight video I knew that we had absolutely made the right choice. Every meaningful glance between us, the eclectic dance stylings of our friends and family, and even the ambiance of the entire event was beautifully documented for us to look back on. Wilson managed to capture the goofiness of our relationship, while also creating a classic, timeless memory. Thinking back on how fast the entire day flew by, it's so important to us that we can relive our beautiful day through Wilson's impeccable work.

The priceless videos and raw footage, calming presence on a nerve-wracking day, and clear and helpful communication, provided by Baby Blue Film, was easily the best money we spent on our wedding.

Sent on 02/11/2017
  • Joanna

Joanna ·

What an amazing film by Baby Blue Film!!!

Our amazing wedding planning team recommended Baby Blue Film to capture our special day. I could go on and on and on raving about what an amazing job Wilson did on our film. So professional and well done. It is like my father-in-law said, "like our very own Hollywood production!" Thank you sooooo much for this amazing film!
    Jmt-

Sent on 07/01/2019

Sean · Married on 09/23/2016

My wife and I hired Baby Blue Film to be our videographer at our wedding at Kohl Mansion. Prior to the big day, Wilson was very helpful in coordinating with us and making sure he went over all of the things we would want at the event and what our vision was, etc. and he was very knowledgeable. It was great because planning the wedding was very stressful and he made us feel comfortable about the video aspect and not have to worry about it leading up to the event. During the wedding they were very professional and flexible with us, making sure we were still able to enjoy the moment while getting the shots in that we wanted.

We were extremely happy with the final result! The highlight video was literally the coolest one we've seen, it was so professional and edited like a movie trailer, the shots were great, they even used an aerial drone to get some great shots of the venue. And Wilson was really cool and flexible about making a couple edits to it, which was above and beyond what we expected. Basically we would highly recommend these guys if you need a videographer for your wedding!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I are SO happy we decided to hire Baby Blue Film to film our wedding day! We weren't sure we were going to hire a videographer, mostly due to budget, but after Wilson was recommended to us by our church coordinator and after exchanging emails with him, we decided to go for it. Every step of the way, Wilson was easy and enjoyable to work with. He listened carefully to what we wanted out of the video and was accommodating to our budget. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and he has a way of going unnoticed--there were many times when I didn't even realize he was filming near me! So if you're worried that you will feel self-conscious in front of the camera or that his filming will get in the way of dancing, etc, you have nothing to worry about!

One of my favorite things about our wedding video is that I get to see so many things that I didn't get to see on our wedding day. I get to see our family and friends mingling outside the church before the ceremony starts, I get to see my husband preparing for the ceremony with his groomsmen, and I get to see family and friends' reactions as they watch the ceremony. I also get to see emotions that photos may not capture. All of these moments are precious to see again, especially when you're wedding day goes by so fast. If you have any doubts about getting a videographer, put your mind at ease by hiring Wilson. He will do an amazing job at capturing your day, which you will enjoy for many years to come!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2015

We hired Wilson for our wedding last September, as recommended through our photographer. He did an absolutely phenomenal job on our video and kept in communication with us regarding every step of the way. He helped direct us on the day of the wedding and executed the entire process flawlessly. He knows that most brides and grooms have never been in front of a professional video camera before and he helps you feel relaxed and at ease. By the end of the day, you feel like a pro, but you also realize you hardly noticed he was there! He is that good. We received our video approximately 3 months later. The quality of his work is phenomenal and you can tell he takes great pride in his business. We would definitely recommend Wilson.

Sent on 01/15/2016