Baby Blue Film Reviews

82 | Sausalito, CA

82 Reviews for Baby Blue Film

Vinita · Married on 08/05/2017

Memorizing and completely unforgettable. Wilson and his team surpassed ALL of our expectations. He created a masterpiece which brings tears to our eyes, even after the hundredth time. He captured the essence and energy of the day and created a film which captured the moments magically. Don't know how he put together the emotions and feelings of each event and matched it with the lyrics of the music in perfect harmony. My daughter and son-in law found Wilson through "the Knot" and immediately knew he was the one to capture their special day, actually their three-day Indian wedding. We loved Wilson's enthusiasm; how he painstakingly curated the video to capture the energy and vibe of not only the bride and groom but also the family and friends. His videos are unique and are created and individualized for the couple and their dreams. This is what led us to choose Baby Blue Film and we are so delighted that we made the right choice. His video was not a canned version of video highlights of the event but more so a movie made with emotion and mystic. Unforgettable!!! Thank you, Baby Blue Team!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Khanh · Married on 05/20/2017

Wow I'm pretty speechless when I sit down to write this review about Wilson and his team.. A wedding video was actually the last vendor we added and definitely a splurge.. But as our amazing videographers from Baby Blue Film say.. video simply captures emotions and feelings that still photos cannot. They’re a great complement to your wedding photos and honestly, this is something that my husband Daniel and I will cherish forever.

Seriously just watch a few of his films and you'll see why he's one of the best film makers ever. He literally created a beautiful work of art and told the story of our wedding day. I cannot recommend Wilson and his team enough! They were incredibly supportive, understanding, and comforting. Everything you could want in someone you’re trusting to capture the most important day of your life! They were always there for questions and worked with us to capture our vision for our wedding video. Woo Nguyen from their team killed it with the day of filming and Wilson’s final editing and film production style is breathtaking. When people ask how I had such a calm wedding planning process, its because of awesome sweet vendors like Baby Blue Film. If you're on the fence about booking, don't hesitate!! It'll be worth it 100% :)

Sent on 07/21/2017

Rosebud · Married on 05/06/2017

I can’t help having a huge smile on my face as I write this review—BABY BLUE FILM was absolutely perfect in every single way! Working with Wilson, Steve + Silvana was a dream and genuinely went above + beyond. After researching videographers for our wedding we came across some of their work and thought it was the perfect combination of everything we wanted. We felt comfortable each step of the way—they guided us through the steps before, during and after with such enthusiasm + clarity. They were also extremely patient with me answering any + ALL of my questions. Wilson + Steve took our vision and created something so much more that we will treasure for a lifetime.
    Steve was our day of videographer and seriously was the best. To be completely honest, he was everywhere and yet, I feel like I hardly saw him! I say this tongue-in-cheek, for the reason that he captured every single moment, detail + memory imaginable and even in the most personal moments I felt like it was just Will + I. Steve is absolutely amazing and gifted, I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!
    Wilson edited our film and to say he was patient with us is an understatement! He is so talented and creative—taking the hours of footage, he created a masterpiece. He saw the beauty in everything and made it possible for our entire day to be put in to our 6 minute highlight film. I have watched our video over and over and over again + I still get the same butterflies as I did that day!

So much thanks to Wilson, Steve + Silvana!

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • Z

Zack · Married on 05/06/2017

Wilson and Baby Blue Film shot our wedding this last May 6,2017 in Tiburon and Sausalito. We reached out to Baby Blue Film a year prior to our wedding after watching several of their videos and reading the pool of positive reviews. Wilson and his team were very helpful, attentive and informative through emails and phone calls. We requested to meet in person to get a feel, once we met we knew it was the perfect fit. Wilson was very friendly, charismatic and had a vision for capturing our wedding that was unmatched; without hesitation we signed the contract and gave the deposit. A few weeks after returning from our Honeymoon we received our 7 min highlight film and our Instagram film, we were absolutely stunned! Our highlight film has been seen by hundreds of people and several of them say it's the best wedding film they've ever seen; people who didn't even know us were brought to tears. Shortly after receiving the 7 min highlight film he sent us all our raw footage and a completed 85 min wedding feature film via email and on a USB stick in the mail. I'm not one to cry much but my wife and I couldn't hold back the tears accompanied with laughter throughout the entire 85 minutes of the film! It was truly a work of art, we felt like we were watching a movie produced in Hollywood. His drone shots were spectacular, his equipment was top of the line, his vision while both shooting and editing was unparalleled. One of the most impressive things about Wilson and his team was their ability to go unnoticed throughout the ceremony and reception; they weren't obstruent or disruptive at all yet they were able to intimately capture everything! Several guests told us they had no idea we had two videographers and a drone hovering around the whole day. We honestly didn't fully grasp what we bargained for, we spent a fair amount of money but it was worth every cent and then some. Our wedding films were hands down one of the most remarkable and breathtaking aspects of our wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

I don't event know where to start. When I began my search to find a videographer, I knew it was going to be challenging as I only had 8 months until the wedding day. I found Wilson through WeddingWire and loved his artistic approach to capturing weddings and focusing on all that nature has to offer to truly make each video a masterpiece. Plus he knew how to use a drone and I especially wanted to have some drone footage as we were getting married by the water.

I contacted Wilson and he was willing to work with me on all of my requests including price. I have seen time and again, videos that are too serious and that was my concern looking into videographers. That is not my personality or my husbands. I wanted to have more of a fun and silly focus while still being meaningful and showcasing our love, and he was able to tape it all and craft into an amazing product.

Overall, Wilson is truly talented and loves what he does, which you can tell with his work. I am so happy I decided to go with Baby Blue Film and have something to watch and look at for years to come. Thank you so much Wilson. You have no idea how much it means to both my husband and I on what you were able to do for us and the wonderful film from our wedding. Erin and Chris

Sent on 04/27/2017

David · Married on 04/17/2017

We'd been planning our wedding for many months and had booked our photographer but hadn't engaged a videographer as our priority was to get photos and we wanted to make sure that no-one got in the way of the photographer. After a lot of discussion, my wife and I decided that we should take the opportunity to get a video even though it wasn't something that we had at the top of our priorities.

So, the search started for a videographer. Our wedding planner recommended a number of videographers and after a lot of reviewing various videographers and their previous work we selected Wilson McCourtney at Baby Blue Film.

We meet up with Wilson a week or so before our Big Day and discussed what we wanted.

Wilson arrived on-time on the day and got on with capturing video.

Wilson and the photographer worked well together and carried on working well throughout the wedding and reception.

When the video arrived we were stunned. Everyone that has seen the video is amazed at how beautiful a job Wilson did for us. It is truly magnificent! We are so delighted that we selected Wilson and got a video of our special day and not just photos. If we were doing it again then we would have selected a longer video package because we are so happy with the work that Wilson did.

Thank you Wilson and Baby Blue Films!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Lee Ann · Married on 04/12/2017

I know there are a lot of options for video companies, but Baby Blue is FANTASTIC! I did a lot of research & they impressed me from beginning to....well, they still continue to! It was important to us to find a videography company that was up-to-date with the latest technology & cinematography styles. Baby Blue is definitely this - they used drones to film different angles of our wedding locations & pieced everything together to create an emotional story/movie of our wedding day.

Communication - Wilson & Silvana were awesome with to work with! We were always able to get a hold of them, either by email/phone call, with any questions or concerns we had. This made the stressful process of planning a destination wedding very comforting because as a bride, you want answers immediately, and Baby Blue delivered everytime. They also did a lot of research about our locations & spoke with our vendors to determine the best methods to filming what they wanted.

Wedding Day - Wilson & Steve were our videographers for the day. They arrived a little early, began setting up their equipment, & immediately dove right into filming the girls/guys getting ready. They were able to direct us for different shots they wanted to capture, as well as were respectful and let us just "do our thing" & captured really great candid moments.

Our Videos - We received the 5-8 minute highlight video first & we fell in LOVE with it!!! We were able to use a song that we really wanted and Baby Blue created a masterpiece filling in the right footage to match the song. They also made a short 60 sec Instagram video for us & a longer 15-20 minute feature with more highlights from our wedding (which were also incredible!).

Hiring Baby Blue was one of the best decisions we made. With their amazing talent to shoot & produce films, we can look back & relive all of the moments that flew by so fast on our wedding day. I highly recommend Baby Blue - they will definitely exceed your expectations!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Skylar · Married on 04/08/2017

Wilson is phenomenal. He is a one man show and gets it all accomplished! We contacted him at the last minute for our wedding and he was very accommodating to a busy bride. He was prompt on the day of and very relaxed. We didn't even know he was filming half the time. Made us very relaxed and got along well with our photographer.

The finished product is absolutely wonderful. Very unique and well put together. Flowed from start to finish and told a story vs just filming the day. He is very artistic and excellent at what he does. Well worth what he charges. All of our friends and family were in awe over our wedding video. Book him!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

S · Married on 02/28/2017

Wilson was awesome! 5 stars all the way! His wedding videos turned out great and we were very pleased with his work. He truly is an artist at what he does. He is very respectful, easy to work with and no matter what the circumstance he will be sure to make the best video possible. With all the stress of having a 400+ person wedding we can definitely say that working with Wilson was not stressful at all. We highly recommend him. Sunil and Suzi.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2016

For us, bringing a videographer into our wedding was a last-minute decision. Since we had already arranged for a great photographer, we wondered whether a videographer would be redundant. We’re so happy we included a videographer in our big day and especially that we chose Baby Blue.
    We absolutely loved our highlight video and our full client video. Our mothers loved it too, and both were brought to tears watching it.  It's very apparent in Wilson’s work how passionate he is about delivering personal, memorable videos for his clients. We must have re-watched the video a dozen times in the first week after it was delivered. Re-watching it stirred up all the magic and emotions from the wedding. It was as if we could experience the happiest day of our lives all over again.

Wilson successfully captured the love and the mood of the wedding. We particularly loved how he incorporated the dancing, the drone footage, the candle-light, and the selection of special little details. In short, he captured us, our love, and our day to celebrate it. Wilson is a genuinely cool guy who blends into the wedding so much so that you don’t even realize he is there until you see his finished work. Even if you are having a smaller and intimate wedding with a smaller budget, using Baby Blue is sooooooooo worth it. It was truly worth every penny. When sitting down to choose between different videographers, Baby Blue’s films truly embodied the personality of the people and told an intimate and unique love story. I am beyond thankful that I went with my gut intuition and chose Baby Blue Films. What I love the most is the story that he so beautifully executes with such skill, professionalism, and talent. Your video will feel like the culmination of your own video production.

We’re so thankful that Wilson and his team created something we could truly enjoy for a lifetime. His talent and vision are a gift to others. We’re honored to write this review for him. Stellar in all aspects.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Alexa · Married on 10/09/2016

We could not have asked for a better wedding videographer and video. Danny and I are so beyond grateful for how it turned out. Wilson was an absolute joy to work with. He completely has everything handled and makes it represent you as a couple. We trusted him from Day one. My only regret is not having more time to work with him. Do yourself a huge favor and make sure you book him way in advance. He is so fantastic! Thank you for making it so special. Alexa & Danny

Sent on 02/04/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

Where to begin...
    I knew when we booked Wilson over a year & a half ago he was the perfect fit to capture our day (especially after seeing his ridiculously insane drone footage and that he received the Best of the Knot award year over year!)
    Even though like many engaged couples videography was considered a luxury and on our cut list, Wilson worked with us on customizing a package that fit our budget. I am SO glad we didn't skip out video. Pictures do not do the same justice video does, and Wilson captured our special moments so candidly & beautifully I still have to double-take that it's my husband and me on the video. His talent is truly impeccable. If you are looking for someone understanding of your needs and budget, and who will give you an amazing video that will make your heart stop Wilson is your guy. Pure magic.

I just can't say it enough 5 stars across the board, I would pay for it all again in a heartbeat. We love you Wilson! Now go watch his films and see for yourself!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

We were super lucky to run across Wilson at a wedding expo in Sonoma County. When I took a look at his work, I was almost tearing up with how wonderfully he was able to capture the special moments between the bride and groom, bride and father, etc. We couldn't wait to see how ours would turn out.
    Before the wedding, he was very responsive and it was clear that he cared about capturing the video we wanted -- he spent hours with us on the phone and FaceTime to make sure he understood our vision.
    At the wedding, he was very thorough. He and his second cameraman were great at getting all of the shots without seeming overly intrusive. He was also great working with our photographer to make sure the video and the photos turned out great.
    We cannot emphasize enough how PERFECT our wedding video is. First off, the drone! It took a little convincing from my husband, but I am SO happy we sprung for that add-on. Wilson is a master at using his drone to get perfect setting shots of the golden Sonoma county vineyards. The shots he was able to get with the drone--IT IS SO WORTH IT, I promise you!
    On the ground, Wilson was able to capture all of the special little moments--a glance, a look, a laugh, stealing a kiss, etc.--that really bring us back to the best day of our lives every single time we watch it. All of our friends and family agree, and we lost count of how many people told us they were in tears watching his beautiful video. Seriously--complete strangers and people we haven't spoken with in over a decade have sent us messages telling us how beautiful our video is.
    Hiring Wilson was one of the best decisions we made. I watch the video when I have a stressful day at work; I watch it when I'm in a bad mood; I watch it when I'm feeling giddy about being a newlywed. The result is always the same--it brings my husband and I such joy, and we will treasure this video for the rest of our lives! 100% recommend! Thank you, Wilson!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Baby Blue Film's reply:

Thank you Andrea! What a beautiful review. It was a true honor to film your special day. You guys were my dream clients. Congrats!

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

We were referred to Wilson through our wedding planner Kai Squared Events. Wilson was super responsive throughout the entire time we worked with him and was always very straight forward with all the details of his services. We had a couple Facetime meetings before the wedding where he explained everything thoroughly and answered all of our questions.

Wilson did a great job of capturing our wedding day. His package included so much footage that we will be able to share for years to come! He did a great job of telling the story of our wedding day and added some extra features in our package for no extra charge. I would highly suggest working with Wilson for your wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Nick · Married on 08/27/2016

Can't say enough great things about Wilson and his crew over at Baby Blue Films! They are professional, easy to work with, and really go the extra mile to ensure that every aspect of the process goes exactly the way you want. Filming the day of our wedding went super smoothly, Steve the Lead Videographer was super laid-back, non-intrusive, and really captured us as a couple. Wilson did an amazing job producing our highlight film and we were very pleased with the quality of filming and overall presentation of our actual footage. Thank you to Wilson and Baby Blue, you guys are awesome!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Rubi · Married on 08/20/2016

I have to start this review by saying my husband and I were not originally planning to get a wedding videographer--we hadn't allocated budget towards it, and we weren't sure that we could find someone who could deliver on quality in a way that would make the expense worth it. Wilson was the answer that shut down all our doubts and exceeded our expectations.

He is incredibly professional yet has a way of making you feel comfortable in your own skin when you're taking somewhat personal, not-so-candid candid shots; he has a great eye for lighting and really capturing the best moments of your wedding, even if that means staying 15-30 minutes later than the allocated time during your reception, in order to capture teh amazing dance party that just broke out on the dance floor; in sum, Wilson is genuinely invested in delivering the best product he can and making your day and your video all about you!

For us he did this in several ways--first he set up time to chat with us for 30min-1hr over skype to learn more about our wedding, our venue, and the style of video we were hoping to see. For us this meant something that felt natural and relaxed, not staged or cheesy, but also not overly dramatic and carried away with artistic cinematography. The second amazing thing he did for us was throw in complementary drone footage into our video, because we weren't sure that we had budget to include it in our package--he simply insisted that the venue of our wedding (Ritz Carlton HMB) was too perfect to pass on the opportunity. Lastly, upon delivering our finished video, after he had us choose from his personal selection of songs that he found to be most appropriate in tone for his style of wedding videos, he emailed us within an hour or so to tell us not to watch the video yet because actually he had some last minute changes he just thought of and wanted to make because there were some shots he thought might fit better. I think this last point says it all--HE CARES.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2016

My husband and I hired Baby Blue Film to capture our wedding day and he is absolutely amazing at what he does! When we started planning our wedding, one of the vendors that we were unsure if we wanted to hire was a wedding videographer. After contemplating for days, we decided that we wanted to go ahead and hire one. So the search began, watching hours on endless nights of many wedding videos from so many different videographers. Then we came across Baby Blue Film. We loved the artistic style that came across on all of his videos, the crystal clear quality of the film and the personal detailed touch that each video captured. From the beginning Wilson was so great to work with. He was so professional and made us feel so comfortable. Our wedding video is absolutely stunning! It truly exceeded our expectations! We are so happy that we hired Baby Blue Film to capture the best day of our lives and would recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for a videographer! Thank you so much Wilson!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Rashad · Married on 07/23/2016

First and foremost, we would like to thank Wilson and Baby Blue Films for being a part of our day. Working with Wilson was not only an amazing experience, but it was definitely one of the better experiences. His artistic vision and work ethic shows not only through his work, but also through his interaction with us as the bride and groom, our families, and our guests. He is extremely professional and collaborative. His work is his art, yet he strives to deliver what we wanted. And he was able to do so with no hardship.

Wilson's work is artistic and it tells a beautiful story. His footage is impressive and he definitely has a good eye. His inspiration comes from getting to know you and being present during your day. From the start he asks you about your tastes and asks you to send footage you've seen so that he can deliver the best product to you. Go with the drone footage! Wilson and his team are amazing drone pilots and it adds magic to the footage.

Wilson, we cannot stress how amazing your footage is. Your vision is extraordinary. The quality of your work is impeccable and you can bet that we are going to leave you an amazing review. You were such a pleasure to work with and your professional manner and collaborative efforts make working with you one of the best experiences of the wedding. Your character allows you to transcend from vendor to friend.

Thank you again for being a part of our day!

-Rashad and Faten

Sent on 10/30/2016

alan · Married on 07/09/2016

Wilson is a very talented videographer who will make your wedding day memories so special through his eyes. From day 1 you could tell he was passionate about his craft and we felt like we were in good hands. Leading up to the day he made some suggestions, such as drone footage, which we were really glad we decided to do. Our wedding was at a Venue which we have ties to and the drone footage really gave us that extra special feel when we saw it.

On the day of, Wilson and his staff made my bride and I very comfortable and was concise and to the point. He knew exactly what he wanted to shoot, instead of having us run around from shot to shot. It was really relieving as the day was hectic enough as it is. We are absolutely satisfied with his services and would not hesitate to use him again on other occasions.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Sam · Married on 07/03/2016

Wilson and his crew were amazing at my wedding. My wedding was 400+ people and was a very different wedding than most weddings. It required a lot of different sites to be visited even before the ceremony. Wilson and his crew have knocked it out of the park. The amazing drone shots are just unreal. Very professional to work with. I never once felt worried about money when dealing with Wilson. A very honest and creative person. I'm glad that I found him in time for my wedding. His price is insane for the quality you get. I could not recommend him enough. I tell every friend or family member I know getting married about him now. He deserves all the praise he gets. Very professional and down to earth. I never once felt nervous during my wedding knowing that he was handling it all. He always gets back to my emails and texts very quickly. You're never left in the dark about any detail. His delivery method is fantastic as well. Once it was done, I was able to view everything. No waiting for a DVD in the mail or anything archaic like that. The guy knows is stuff. Book this guy if you want your wedding done right.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Anthony · Married on 07/01/2016

A friend of ours was supposed to be our videographer on our wedding day, but he had a family emergency so he couldn’t make it. We had to rush to find a videographer a couple of weeks beforehand and Wilson was so excited to jump in and takeover. We're so glad we went with Wilson for our wedding video. We were planning our wedding from out of state, but he was flexible and worked with us and was always very responsive. Despite being miles apart, we never felt disconnected at all, and when the wedding day came, though we were meeting him in person for the first time, we knew we could just trust him to do what he needed to do. We knew we would get an awesome video. We would definitely recommend his services to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Mark · Married on 05/29/2016

My wife and I are so pleased to have worked with Wilson and his team throughout our wedding. He struck the perfect balance between providing insightful suggestions and allowing us to express ourselves and our vision for the day. Not only was he kind and professional, he was thoughtfully unobtrusive; he shot incredible footage and we were left to simply celebrate together with the people we love.

We were also impressed with the turn-around time between the wedding and receiving the final edits of both our highlight video and a much longer/comprehensive client video, both of which we couldn't be happier with. Thank you to Wilson and Baby Blue Film for capturing our wedding in a way we will enjoy the rest of our lives!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Andreas · Married on 05/28/2016

Wilson was a pleasure to work with and we could not recommend him more highly. We researched many videographers and Wilson's work really stood out in the elegant details that were captured and how exquisitely each video was edited. The attention to detail he puts into tying in the beautiful images with the music and song lyrics to tell the story of your big day is extraordinary.

We watched the video many times with family and friends and found something new to appreciate each time about his artistic abilities. We loved seeing what the day looked like to our guests- his drone footage was spectacular and definitely one of the highlights of our video. Wilson also made sure to capture all the little decor details we used to reflect our travel theme, the natural beauty of our venue, and included our families and wedding party who are so important to us.

The wedding day passes by so quickly, but being able to relive the day through watching Wilson's video is one of the best investments we made in our wedding planning.

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I met Wilson at the Wedding Expo in Santa Rosa. Amongst all of the chaos of the expo Wilson really stood out. It felt like he was the calm to the storm amongst the craziness. At the end of the day as our heads were spinning he really stood out in our mind and we knew we wanted him as our videographer for our wedding. We talked about our vision and he knew exactly the style we were going for. Throughout the whole planning process he was right on board with us. Wilson made it so easy to communicate with during our engagement. The whole time we felt confident with the artistic way he would document our very special day. The day of our wedding he went above and beyond and worked well with our photographer. He truly did an amazing job and we couldn't thank him enough. Our videography moved us to tears. He captured all of the special moments and didn't skip a beat. We will cherish our one of a kind video forever. Wilson is a true artist and he comes with high recommendations from the Thomas family!

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • F

Freddie · Married on 05/07/2016

Hiring Wilson was one of the smartest decisions we made in the entire planning process. We had high expectations for our video after all of the reviews and examples of other videos we saw on his website but we were blown away with the final project. I sent the 4 min highlight video to friends, colleagues, and family and the responses we received were along the lines of "best wedding video i ever saw", " i was crying the whole time, it was so beautiful" " you can really see the emotion and love on everyone's faces". We had a tight budget for the wedding and considered going with a less costly alternative but we are so happy we decided otherwise. It's true what they say, you get what you pay for... it was worth every penny. Wilson was a true professional, It was great to not have to worry about the details and trust the job was in good hands the whole way through. We only had to meet one time a couple months before the wedding to tell him what we wanted and didn't see him again until the wedding day. We were truly shocked with the final product being even better than we could have expected.

Sent on 07/20/2016