B2C Jewels Reviews

33 | New York, NY

33 Reviews for B2C Jewels

• Jeff

Jeff C. · Married on 06/28/2018

Smooth process and an excellent product

Beautiful tennis bracelet! Better diamond quality than everyone else for the best price. Anthony was great, making sure the order process went smoothly and we were happy with the product.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Darío · Married on 12/05/2019

Great service, very professional, good price, fast and secure shipping!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Anslem · Married on 12/12/2015

I got this referral of b2c by my grandfather who had purchased diamond stud earring. Though i was skeptical with buying online. I was always a store shopper. I hardly brought anything from online. I then dialled and spoke to Samuel from http://www.b2cjewels.com/ He was very polite and kind in answering all my queries. He patiently answered to all the questions and also helped me selecting perfect engagement ring. When i used to shop in store they have used all kinds of sales tactics. In store they pressurize to buy. Here i was in my own comfort zone and though i took lot of time but finaly i had the ring made on my design. The ring was shipped to me well in advance and it was so beautiful. Thanks samuel and his team.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Sylvester · Married on 10/02/2015

Exceptional Service/ Beautiful Diamond

I searched for nearly 3months before i could finalise on b2cjewels.com I searched all the popular websites spoke to thier customer care for latest offers on discounts. Discussed with the my preferences and ask for a customized ring. I was dismayed by the overprice which many online companies have quoted. Even for the inferior diamonds they had tripled the price. b2cjewels have an exceptional staff and enormous selection of diamonds. The diamond matrix allows you to select diamonds which meet your preference. Their crew (Ronald and Raymond) are very help and knowledgeable

Sent on 08/18/2015

Jamie · Married on 12/22/2015

Excellent Customer Service

This was probably my longest shopping experience. I worked with Peter for several months before i could finalise on my ring. I was very nervous when my mate referred me to http://www.b2cjewels.com

Peter was very patiently answering to all my question and he would always suggest me the best ring that would fit in my budget. When i got the ring i took it for valuation. One of my known friend is a gemologist and he gave me the correct value which i had paid for. I must say shopping with b2cjewels is trust worthy.

Sent on 08/12/2015

3.5

Great Shopping and an amazing diamond.
    I was very nervous and apprehensive with the idea of buying diamonds online. But ronald from b2cjewels was very patient and made my shopping very comfortable. Whenever he wasn't there the other team mates from b2cjewels would promptly get back to me on my queries. Also there were no problem or any doubts unanswered. I took lot of weeks in finalising my ring. I am sure if there would have been someone else on behalf of ronald then he would have straight away said no. He treated me same as one of his privileged customer. I truly appreciate the professional way he solved my shipment. It was quick and a free appraisal done on my jewels. It was overall a good and outstanding experience.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2014

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

I got both my engagement ring and wedding band from B2C and overall was very happy.

Engagement Ring - I was VERY picky about the diamond I wanted. I searched all over the web and found B2C to have the best price for the best quality of rings. I like the the certificates are online but not all of them are there and some need to be requested. This became a bit of a pain but again, I was being demanding since this is the most expensive piece of jewelery I'll ever own. When we went to purchase the diamond we were told it was out of stock - as were another couple of diamonds listed as available on the site. I finally got a ring I love and I must say the diamond and setting are truly perfect. I got all of the documentation I should have. However, they weren't terrific about keeping me abreast of the status of my order before it shipping. Again, I'm sure I was being difficult but when you're spending this kind of money you expect beyond exceptional service.

Wedding Band - After I received my engagement ring B2C offered me $100 credit if I did a video review. I did and used it to purchase my wedding band. It was plain and simple - just like I wanted - with Hebrew engraving. I love my ring but I was disappointed in the customer service because I kept asking how many mm minimum my band should be for engraving and they just kept saying it was up to me and they could do any size. I would have appreciated some guidance since they are the pros and I'm not.

Overall - I would absolutely recommend B2C, as I love the final product of both of my rings. I just was a little annoyed by some of the customer service. But I admit this was one area where I was going to be difficult since these are the rings I'm going to wear every day for the rest of my life.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Rob · Married on 08/31/2019

0.4
      0.5

When making THIS BIG of a purchase, think twice about B2C. Their low prices clearly came at a cost to me (unimaginably long delays, poor stone quality, incomplete refunds after my return, unnecessary stress and worry.)

I couldn't have been more excited when I placed my engagement ring order with B2C 22 days in advance of my proposal. B2C promised delivery within 10 days, so I thought 12 ADDITIONAL days of buffer (1.2X the stated lead time should be plenty)! After my ring did not show up in 10 days, I was told my ring would arrive 4 days in advance of my proposal due to a production quality issue. Eight days later, still no ring! Every day thereafter I was told it would arrive "the next day." To my dismay, the day before my proposal, I STILL HAD NO RING. I finally had to send a friend to B2C's New York location to inquire in person about my ring before it finally was shipped to me, arriving only a few heart-pounding hours before my proposal.

When I finally opened the box to inspect my big purchase, I could not have been more disappointed. The ring's center stone, which I had been promised as "eye clean" or with no inclusions that were visible to the naked eye, had very visible inclusions. After my proposal, these inclusions made my fiancée’s inspection of the ring quite embarrassing, not to mention the inspection of all her friends and family thereafter. In addition, the stone shipped with a clearly visible misaligned side stone.

After the proposal I called B2C's customer support team who promised to make up for all the trouble they had caused. After so much frustration I was reluctant to do business with them, but for the right economic incentive, I was willing to do so. After many phone calls with B2C, I finally found a suitable replacement diamond. Then came the big slap in the face. For all my trouble, they offered me only $14 off the price of the diamond!

I can't think of a worse customer experience. Please think twice about B2C.

Sent on 11/19/2017