B Wedding Invitations Reviews

74 | Torrance, CA

74 Reviews for B Wedding Invitations

Jamie · Married on 09/19/2015

We couldn't have asked for better looking invites! They turned out great!! We would totally recommend B Wedding to anyone looking for original invites with superior quality!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Marilyn · Married on 09/05/2015

3.0

The invitations were beautiful and since we ended up changing churches they gave us a discount in order to re-order. I only took points out because of the price it wasn't crazy expensive but still a little on the higher end for what we got I think it would be better if they gave a bigger discount when you are ordering a lot because we ordered 150 invitations but the discount was only10-15%. Other than that everything was great

Sent on 09/15/2015

3.5

Beautiful invitations! A little pricier than other websites but worth the money. Very well made and the customer service was great.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2015

I ordered sample invites from them and when I received them I knew exactly that they were the winner. I only ordered 65 invites and response cards and all were perfect. They took a bit of time to get here but that was expected. They didn't offer any discounts for signing up to their website so I called and they offered a 10% off after I ordered. SO that was nice. There wasn't too much I could do to change my fonts and design on my invite but it turned out just fine and everyone that has responded so far has loved them!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Beautiful invitations! Took about 2 weeks til they were printed so had to pay extra to ship in time. Pricy but we felt the quality was worth it!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Nne · Married on 07/03/2016

3.5

I had a wonderful experience with B Wedding Invitations. My entire transaction took place online. I was lucky enough to find exactly what I wanted (gorgeous pocket invitations with a ribbon and jewel belt) and was able to customize the design to meet my needs. The turnaround was unbelievably fast and the invitations came pre-assembled, which was a big help given the number of enclosures we had. Best of all was the price, which -- thanks in part to the discount I received when I ordered samples -- was 1/3 of the cost I was quoted by a local wedding stationery vendor. (For 250 invitations on premium paper stock with thermography and rush shipping!) I have received so many compliments on the invitations. I can't wait to order my programs, menus and thank you cards to complete the collection!

Sent on 05/17/2016

3.5

pricey but excellent quality and very fast service

Sent on 12/21/2013
  • Charm and Steve

Charm · Married on 04/26/2014

Beautiful cards. and look elegant.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Tatiana · Married on 10/06/2013

2.0

Their invitations are very unique, elegant, classy, high quality and very affordable. If you want your invitations stand out from typical wedding invitations, this is a place to go! I ordered a laser cut flowers wedding invitation and changed paper color to pink, which they initially don't offer on the website.
    I paid extra 50 bucks for customization, but it turned out to be very beautiful and matching my theme colors. The quality of paper is superb, and prices are great! I went through 20 different invitation websites and local stores, but couldn't find anything more beautiful and affordable than B Wedding. The only thing I didn't like is when I ordered my invitations online at first, my order didn't go through because the company doesn't support Apple computer system. It was very dissapointing since I spent 2 hours customizing all texts, rsvp cards etc. After I spoke with their representative over the phone, I had to reorder then again using PC system. I received my invitations in a mail in about 2 weeks. At the end, I'm very happy I choose this company for my wedding invitations! It would be better if the management will inform me somehow that they don't support Apple system before I made my order and spent hours customizing it.

Sent on 08/09/2013

The invitations are beautiful and affordable. The website is not always up to date. I made orders for samples and they didn't tell me until a week later that they were back ordered for 4-6 weeks. That was frustrating. I ended up ordering my invitations from them anyways and they turned out beautiful.

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • User4120020 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.0

At first they screwed up my order so I couldn't buy those invitations. So then I ordered a second design and we had problems with it but the technician helped me out and solved it for me . It was a hassle and was very stressful at first but they made it work the invitations came out nice and they made all my information fit which was pretty cool of them to do since it was a small invitation .

Sent on 08/11/2014

Nusrat · Married on 12/28/2013

4.2
      3.5

I did a lot of research prior to ordering my invitations. Bweddinginvitations by far had the best value with unique invitations. I am extremely happy with the invitations I ordered. They're beautiful and of great quality without the hefty price tag. Best place for paper cut invitations.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Megan · Married on 04/04/2015

2.0

Invitations were lovely from them. The quality was premium and shipping was on time. Only thing is that they did not offer nor have any alternative options for envelopes and don't have liners for envelopes. We had to run around to find other companies that would be able to get envelopes and get it to us in a timely manner. Also, It was a challenge to find an envelope that fit our invitation due to the size and measurement then "standard envelope size" which ended up being VERY COSTLY with no alternative options because of unexpected quality of envelope that were provided by this company didn't match nor look premium with our actual invitation selection. So make sure you ask all the right questions that you may no think of before to not delay your invitations ! Be on top of it ! it will safe you time , headache and most importantly MONEY !!!!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Charmaine · Married on 10/26/2013

3.8
      3.5

We love our wedding invitations. Our wedding theme is very unique and it was so difficult to find an invitation that was sophisticated, blingtastic and beautiful!! B Wedding had the perfect one for us!!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Jessica T · Married on 06/15/2019

1.8

Disappointed

Extremely disappointed with my experience with B Weddings. Firstly, I ordered my samples on February 22nd. I followed up with them 2.5 weeks later because I still hadn't received the samples. I couldn't wait any longer and decided to order the invitations without seeing samples. The samples finally arrived on March 29th - 5 WEEKS after the order date!

When my actual invitations arrived, about 30% of them had flaws. I ordered the acrylic ones and there were scratches and marks all over the invitations. Again, due to time constraints, I couldn't wait further and sent out the invitations.

The production team assessed the situation and I was told that a portion of the invitations would be reprinted and sent out to me. I still haven't received completion or shipping confirmation.

7 days ago, I also requested a higher-quality digital proof of my invitation. It's a simple request and they haven't been able to deliver. Worst of all, the representative actually sent me another customer's digital proof with all their wedding designs and details on it!

The entire process has been SO SLOW. Amidst all the wedding stress, this has been frustrating and unacceptable.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Teresa · Married on 08/25/2017

1.4
      1.0

Laser wedding invitations were BURNT. Would not replace them or give us any money back. Very disappointed

Sent on 06/22/2017

Joe · Married on 05/31/2017

1.2
      0.5

A very unprofessional company with very bad managers.

I highly do not recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Dhtk · Married on 07/06/2019

No Customer Support

I ordered a sample and it never came. I reached out to customer support several times and have never heard back. Their "live" chat support is not live at all. It always says I am in queue position 1 and I never hear back. Then they send me an email asking me to review the product. Buyers beware

Sent on 03/22/2019

J · Married on 07/09/2016

1.0

I purchased wedding invitationsfor my daughter from this company and I'm deeply disappointed. Not only were they 2 weeks later than I was told they'd be, but the outside envelope has NO glue on it to seal it!! So I am using a glue stick to seal the envelopes!! Also, the inside envelope unnecessarily has glue on the flap and it isn't supposed to. They got which envelope needs to be sealed reversed. Lastly, they have a strange chemical odor to them. I've aired them out & the intensity has decreased but it's still there. I'm embarrassed for my guests to open them up with that odor in the paper. But by far the most irritating thing is have use a glue stick to glue the envelopes shut /: (

Sent on 05/17/2016

0.8
      1.5
      1.5
      0.5

Beware if you are ordering from this place. They charge extra for the outer envelopes. To make matters worse, the envelopes have no adhesive. Sadly enough, they have adhesive on the inner envelope. When brought to their attention, all they said was, "sorry, out of stock". They should have told me this from the start. They should not have charged me extra and then sent me the wrong envelopes. This is very irresponsible and very unprofessional. I would not recommend them at all.

Sent on 04/18/2016

0.8
      0.5

Brides be very careful when you order from here! I ordered wedding invitations from here after I liked a sample invitation from them. I approved the proofs and they shipped them out in about week and half. When the box came it said USA (that should have been my first warning). The products come from Korea. Luckily the invitation itself were beautiful ( and that's the only reason they get 2 stars). I opened everything as they are individually wrapped, I ordered inner envelopes , the smell of mothballs was sooo strong , I immediately tried to call them. There is no working number to this company in "California", it is email only. They told me that this never happened before and would get back to me. Days later they told me they will ship new envelopes out no charge. I asked how long because need them asap, they told me 7-10 business days. I asked if it could be expedited at what cost, no response. They finally told me that it was in warehouse "should be shipped shortly", plus time needed time to send. After over a week and half ,I got feed up, asked for my money back . I was told there was no refund even though the product is damaged. The envelopes still smell horrible, and they wrote " well you could probably use them by now". Very unprofessional, and never got put to a manger. Girls just be very careful, I wouldn't trust this company for a wedding day. Especially all the money your putting in.

Sent on 04/19/2016

0.6
      0.5

They really deserve no stars but that's not an option and if I give 1 star they won't post my review!

I purchased my wedding invitations and you guys were on top of me to confirm the "designers edit" to proceed with my order, in order to complete my order. However, your response time after I have paid you guys has completely vanished. I have left several voicemail and emails letting you guys know that I am missing several invitations, envelopes and reception cards from my order, which I have paid for. I needed to go out and buy generic invitations to send them out to my remaining guests. I will not recommend you guys to any of my friends or family. I have been asked to review my vendors from wedding blogs and wedding expos and unfortunately, I have to let them know of your terrible customer service. So steer clear of this company brides unless you want to get ripped off. I spent well over $600 on my invitations, so I expected a better service.

Another thing to mention is their poor packaging. My wedding invitations were part of their laser cut collection that has beautiful dainty edges. Most of my invitations came bent and creased around the edges, about 70% of them. So don't waste your money on their laser cut invitations because they are not worth the money spent, since they won't take the time to package them right to preserve the beauty of the detail.

Sent on 10/15/2015

B Wedding Invitations's reply:

Dear Private User,

We are terribly sorry about the poor experience you've received. Although it is uncommon, from time to time our shipping carriers damage goods while in transit. We recently switched to a different one, which we hope is doing a better job of maintaining the quality of our invites. We definitely agree that many of our invitations have intricate designs which need to be protected. Please email us your order number at customercare@bweddinginvitations.com and our team members will be sure to file a complaint to our shipping carrier on your behalf.

In addition to the above, please contact us at customercare@bweddinginvitations.com or chat with us live on our website at bweddinginvitations.com for follow up and let them know that Russell personally responded to your Wedding Wire review. We would be happy to do what it takes to make you whole again as a customer.

Thank you and congratulations on your special day,

Russell

Customer Care Manager

Victoria · Married on 09/30/2018

0.4
      0.5

I hate to leave bad reviews, and I was really looking forward to the samples I preferred. Except, they're still not here. I ordered them January 11th. According to the email, they would be shipped within 2 business days (I allowed 4 because of bad weather), and then it should take no longer than 6 days to arrive ( I allowed for up to 8 days because of weather and Sunday). As of today, nothing. I don't have any samples. I didn't customize any samples either, so that makes me incredibly wary of ordering anything else from them. They don't provide tracking and only provide a simple order number, which is also a tad unsettling. Other sites that don't have tracking at least have a shipment confirmation.

Someone else mentioned that the Company ships from overseas. Is this why the shipping is not detailed? It says California but who knows. I won't order from them whenever my shipment of samples arrives. The savings on price isn't worth the hassle or wondering when I will receive the items.

Sent on 01/29/2018

0.2

BUYER BEWARE
    This vendor provides a phone number that does not allow you to speak to a person nor will they contact you by phone.
    They destroyed my wedding invitations and pulled a bait and switch. Do not order invitations with any kind of flap that comes over an insert. You are unable to proof for alignment and they hold you accountable for what results. They never provide you with an complete proof of an invitation that contains the insert. You merely sign off on the insert. I have used every resource possible to remedy this situation through email and Russell, the manager, continues to refuse to own responsibility for the error resulting in a lack of alignment where names are obscured by a flap. He repeats the same message without responding to my evidence. There is no way to communicate with anyone beyond Russell You can only imagine how frustrating it is to be ignored with no desire to remedy the situation except to pay more money. I am confident Russell will respond to this posting with a rationalization. Do not buy it. I fell for the positive reviews and I am trying to save you from heartache. My wedding invitations may need to be ordered through another vendor as they are useless at a tremendous cost to me. Wedding Wire should remove them from their vendor list. There is no customer service at B Invitations, no listed CEO or address or executive officer.

Sent on 03/02/2016