B Wedding Invitations Reviews

74 | Torrance, CA

74 Reviews for B Wedding Invitations

Maureen · Married on 03/16/2014

I searched high and low for wedding invitations and B Wedding Invitations had exactly what I was looking for, lasercut wedding invitations for the right price. Cheaper and prettier than Ive seen anywhere else. They are very easy to contact in case you have any questions about modifications. Thank you so much for making my perfect wedding invitations :)

Sent on 04/09/2014

Katya · Married on 02/01/2014

Absolutely gorgeous invitations, huge selection and affordable prices!

Sent on 02/23/2014
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 01/04/2014

We ordered our invitations from them, and we were so happy with how they turned out. I had several change requests to customize and personalize the invitations exactly how I wanted them and they were very accomodating and able to do everything that I wanted. They were very responsive to all of my emails and questions, and their customer support was excellent. We just sent our invitations out and everyone has complimented them saying they are the most beautiful invitations. I highly recommend this company! Thank you so much for exceeding my expectations and making my invitations so amazing!! I will certainly recommend them and will be using them again if i ever need invitations.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Erin · Married on 11/03/2013

I found B Wedding Invitations online and it was very easy to order! They responded very quickly and emailed me a "proof" within a couple of days. After a few days, when they had not heard back from me to proceed with the order, I was contacted by a customer service representative via email AND telephone. Once I placed the order, they processed it in a timely fashion and I had my invites within 2 weeks. The invitations themselves were beautiful and better than we had hoped! Very high quality!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2013

We had to do a LOT of our planning overseas, and this company just impressed us, through and through. We had initially planned to buy through another company, but - after getting burned by that company - we tried another. The invitations were exactly what we wanted, and we were HIGHLY impressed with their delivery. They sent us GORGEOUS samples, at no extra charge, and...just, their customer service was fantastic. I have nothing but good things to say about BWeddingInvitations, through and through!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

My invitations were GORGEOUS! I had so many compliments on them! And when I needed to reorder, I got a 20% off coupon! Great customer service and an even better product.

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • User3203826 · 2+ years ago

I ordered the Season of Roses invitations and they are absolutely beautiful! The editing tools on the website were very easy to use and there were dozens of lovely fonts to choose. They even provided a cute folder to hold the RSVP card, RSVP envelope, and reception card. They did not sell tissue paper, so I purchased it from Bed Bath and Beyond. Their factory is located in South Korea, but the regular shipping still arrived very quickly.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Dakota · Married on 08/24/2013

Planning a destination wedding I spent a lot of time trying to find the perfect invitations that both looked great and didn't break the bank. B Wedding Invitations was suggested in a wedding planning book I had ordered and I couldn't have been happier. The lace/flower cut-out samples that we were sent were beautiful. After placing our order we received our invitations within weeks. I received a ton of compliments on the unique and gorgeous invitations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Loved my invitations, they were very well presented, the shiiping was fast as well

Sent on 09/30/2013

Our invitations came out absolutely gorgeous. I was so pleased with the quality particularly with the price we paid. Everyone loved them and how unique they were.

Sent on 08/12/2013

This vendor is a hidden gem!! I ordered my invitations late because I looked for 6 months trying to find an elegant not cheap looking invitation that would fit my budget. I ordered samples from bweddinginviations and was instantly pleased! The quality is superb to even some wedding vendors I met in person that wanted to charge me 5-8/invitation. I was able to get my invitations, respond cards, both printed with return address for less than $3/invitation!! This place is just awesome, just order some free samples and you will see.

Sent on 04/19/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/28/2014

The invitations came out perfect! I loved that we got a proof to review before they shipped. The quality was amazing, and when they arrived they were packaged very neatly, and organized. Thank you for helping capture the theme of my daughters wedding by allowing us to create a invitation based on her style. They are gorgeous.

Sent on 12/03/2014

I just received my invitations, they are so beautiful I would recommend them to anyone! When i had a question they answered my quickly, in fact i received my package a week earlier than expected.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2013

I looked everywhere for the perfect invite, and cancelled an order at another place after I found B Wedding Invitations. They're selection. Is beautiful and the quality is fantastic! I have had so many compliments on our invitations. This company was a great find!!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Just got my order and LOVE my invitations! They did a terrific job and exceeded my expectations! My particular invitation was very elegant and they used high quality paper. The online process was very easy and provided a wide variety of colors and font styles to choose from. I would highly recommend using this vendor!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2019

Great Experience

The online pictures do not do these invitations justice. The quality is amazing and the efficiency was way more than I could ever ask for.

Sent on 12/21/2018

shannon · Married on 07/11/2015

I could not have been happier with this vendor. Their invitations are beautiful and the customer service was top notch. They were really attentive, did great follow-up and really made sure you knew what you needed to know and got what it was you wanted. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is that compared to other online invitations their prices are a bit high, but the quality it is worth the extra. And, they were still very affordable. In the grand scheme of things ( I found invites that would have cost thousands) these were cost efficient. I originally had not planned to spend much on invites as I figured everyone would just throw them away. But, once I saw their sample, I was willing to go over my set invite budget to get them. Russell and the whole team I worked with there are great. Everyone was impressed with my invites and even remarked they couldn't believe I didn't get them from a private stationary place.

Sent on 04/10/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/19/2014

My invitations couldn't be more beautiful and arrived very quickly. I was aa little apprehensive about ordering online but would definitely do it again. For another event of course!

Sent on 06/26/2014
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/24/2014

I first found their site because of the beautiful laser cut invitations. In the end, we went with a colorful layered jeweled invitation, but the whole process was great. I contacted Customer Service several times for customization, technical, and pricing questions. They were responsive each time. They updated their site while I was in the middle of my edits. It took a few days of waiting for my saved projects to be restored, but they finally came through. I really like their online Editor. It made customizations very easy, so I could tailor it to our style. The invitations arrived 2 weeks earlier than expected! They are beautiful and great heavy paper quality. Some corners of the invites and enclosures are crushed, but I don't think that can be avoided despite the good packaging.

Not the cheapest online invite vendor, but the quality is high and still a better value than a stationery store.

The mailing envelopes are the only thing I'm not thrilled with. They are a little thin and the invitation is visible through it, so I ordered special colored inner envelopes from another site. I wish they were able to provide a greater variety of envelopes in different colors or with liners, but you can easily buy those elsewhere.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Naima · Married on 04/06/2014

I stumbled upon this invitation website through something i saw on Pinterest or Wedding Gawker.... i had been searching high and low for the perfect invitations that were still of good quality but not like anything i was seeing on the other sites. B Wedding invitations hit the nail on the head with my invitations as they provided gorgeous stationary with envelopes and even a discounted pricing based on a promo they had running. My invites were a beautiful die cut lace detail.... they were fabulous and a perfect "tone setter" of my wedding theme. I was able to use those invites as my vision board inspiration to bring together my entire wedding. Two Thumbs Up to B Wedding Invitations--- i would totally recommend them.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Christina · Married on 03/01/2014

Excellent value and product. Everyone loved our invitations. We ordered the new laser cut lace one with the silver invitation as the inside. The pictures on the website did not do it justice!!! It was so easy to create our invitations online with different formats and fonts. The only downfall is that you are limited to different color combinations; however, you will not be disappointed with the final product!!!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Barbara · Married on 10/12/2013

Excellent job with all of our printing!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Ally · Married on 06/23/2013

I ordered my wedding invitations after searching everywhere online. After discovering B wedding invitations I ordered a few samples and was pleasantly surprised! Not only were their prices extremely reasonable their invitations were of great quality and were beautiful! It put all of the other samples I had ordered from other companies to shame! After ordering and receiving my invitations I was 100 % happy. I sent my invitations out over a month ago and am still getting compliments on them! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/11/2013

I must have looked at over 100 invitations from all the big invitation companies. After going back and forth and not being totally satisfied with any of the designs I had in mind, I finally found B Wedding Invitations. Although they are not as big as the other companies, the service is top-notch and the quality is amazing. So many guests commented on how unique our invitations were. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

I first saw B Wedding Invitations on Pinterest and loved their designs. They offer free samples and upon receiving them I immediately fell in love with many of the styles and with the overall quality. A coupon code for 25% off and free shipping was included with the samples. Then upon reading the mixed reviews on Wedding Wire and Yelp I was very hesitant, particularly about the lack of customer service, but I decided to use them and I had an excellent experience. I customized my text and enclosure cards easily on their website. Less than a day later I received an email confirmation that my design had been reviewed by a designer. Once I confirmed the design was ready to print, I received a confirmation email within a few hours and 2 days later I received an email stating my invitations were being shipped from Korea. Overall customer service was great. There was a small issue with the shipping address and they contacted me by phone promptly to ensure UPS had the correct address. They arrived 2 days later with no issues. The invitations were beautifully printed and put together. With the 25% off, free shipping, and free envelopes they were less expensive than many other vendors I looked at with better quality. The only issue, which I had read in other reviews, is that the envelopes do have a strong moth ball scent. They do have glue (which some other reviews mentioned their envelopes didn't have glue) and they have a pretty pearlescent lining. I ordered them about 3 months before I actually need to mail them, so hopefully the smell will air out by then. Overall I would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2016